Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Shelbyville Forum

Comments (Page 186)

Showing posts 3,701 - 3,720 of3,794
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cowboy

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Good Democrat wrote:
I am a firm believer of total Chicago control and so I voted for Quinn. We also were able to elect a lesbian as Lt, Gov.
Yes you are a good democrat, you are just as informed as the rest of the rest of the good democrats. Simon is not a lesbian, i agree she may look like one but she is happy marries to a man.
Dino

Canton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you are a good democrat, you are just as informed as the rest of the rest of the good democrats. Simon is not a lesbian, i agree she may look like one but she is happy marries to a man.
I only know we have to get all these corrupt Democrats out of office. They have completely ruined this State. We desperately need a change.
Cowboy

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
I only know we have to get all these corrupt Democrats out of office. They have completely ruined this State. We desperately need a change.
Ditto. Vote all democrats incumbents out of office. I'm willing to give some democrat new blood a chance.
southernjew

Anna, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Anyone that is not a demonrat.
Noneya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Independent
Cowboy

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

southernjew wrote:
Anyone that is not a democrat.
"Anyone that is not a democrat"
Humm, I used to say the same thing until Rich Whitney run for governor on the green party ticket. I discovered the green party is more liberal than the democrats.
I am none to happy with the republican neither. Personally as of lately I have been leaning Libertarian. But I agree, we need a third party take over.
Any Mention

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Was the bridge closure addressed at the city council meeting by the Blue Island mayor or his Staff of Directors?
Noneya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Vote out
yup

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Timewarp
United

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Corrupt Dems and Reps. Illinois has been in trouble for years and both parties are to blame. No unity in politics.
Gay Activist

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Democrats as they support the gay agenda.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Still like Kirk Dillard
Cowboy

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

I can't support any political party that doesn't support private sector job creation or personal responsibility.
The democrat long term agenda by supporting the public unions is to control jobs.
Get everyone on the free handout system that is not working for the public unions or government, raise taxes so you will be unable to save and be independent.
Control your health (ACA act) control the air you breath (cap n trade) turn everyone into Stepford citizens.

The democrat party refusing to support coal/ oil is because coal/oil is private sector, jobs that they can't control so they want to shut those jobs down.

The democrat party supporting going green is because they already have most of the control over those resources, and they will have 100% control after cap n trade is passed. I always thought america was against Communism. We are voting our freedom into our own demise!
Lesbian

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you are a good democrat, you are just as informed as the rest of the rest of the good democrats. Simon is not a lesbian, i agree she may look like one but she is happy marries to a man.
LESBIAN!!!
Cowboy

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Lesbian wrote:
<quoted text>LESBIAN!!!
Meet Sheila Simon | Quinn for Illinois
www.quinnforillinois.com/sheilasimon&#820... ;
As candidate for Lieutenant Governor, Sheila Simon offers a wealth of experience and lifetime of service ... Sheila and her husband, Perry, were married in 1987.

There! Sheila is straight! I will agree that Sheila missed a good opportunity to be a what ever:) I don't think any lesbians would want her? I sure in the hell don't.
Take a Good Look

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Politicians across the board put in the least amount for the highest return.
Identify and Vote all of the career politicians out of office in Illinois.
Job for life

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Take a Good Look wrote:
Politicians across the board put in the least amount for the highest return.
Identify and Vote all of the career politicians out of office in Illinois.
Career my can. Vote them out before it becomes a career!!!

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

I say let the people rule the world and toss everyone at the capitol in a cell. Fail!!!
Absloutely

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Job for life wrote:
<quoted text>Career my can. Vote them out before it becomes a career!!!
Agree!
Gay Activist

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Quinn who has the right view on the only important issue, gay rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,701 - 3,720 of3,794
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shelbyville Discussions

Search the Shelbyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 58 min Tea Bagger 511
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 113
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,209
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Wed jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,543
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype Apr 21 Harj321 29
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
•••
•••
•••
Shelbyville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville People Search