Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

mahz

Granite City, IL

#57263 Sep 9, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I know in your twisted mind you think you are doing a good thing...Trolling for Jesus here. He does not want or require your help with this issue. It doesn't matter to Him that it makes you feel icky...He wants you to love your neighbor, not to pass judgement and to be honest. Three things very important to Him that you can't seem to do no matter how hard you try. So wouldn't your time be better spent some where else on something you could be successful with?
Don't give him that much credit. He is a bitter angry old man who is on the losing end of reality and is trying to spread his bitterness and hate. And "something you could be successful with?"

Greggiepoo here has one foot in the grave. If he were going to be a success at something he would have done it by now. You see, Greg is 100% certain that he is a failure. He has 6 decades of proof. Why do you think he is so bitter and angry?
well

Lake Villa, IL

#57264 Sep 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trolling? Look at the posts. Looks like I've got the demons of denial spitting fire by simply exposing ss marrage. There will always be a prophet of truth exposing the lies of darkness.
Smile.
So now you consider yourself a "prophet of truth? Yikes!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57265 Sep 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trolling? Look at the posts. Looks like I've got the demons of denial spitting fire by simply exposing ss marrage. There will always be a prophet of truth exposing the lies of darkness.
Smile.
Yep. Which is why I make sure to make fun of your mythology so hard. So that other small minded idiots won't be brainwashed into thinking some mythological stories actually matter in this country.

87% of people under 35 approve of gay marriage Greg. Less than 25% of those people self identify as Christian. Your way of life is over. Angry, bitter old pricks like you have chased away enough kids that you finally did it in. Now hurry and die already so we can get on with the inevitable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57267 Sep 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Duane?
Look at your posts. What kind of judge can you be for normal people?
Smile.

Kettle, meet Pot. Pot; Kettle.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57269 Sep 9, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Which is why I make sure to make fun of your mythology so hard. So that other small minded idiots won't be brainwashed into thinking some mythological stories actually matter in this country.
87% of people under 35 approve of gay marriage Greg. Less than 25% of those people self identify as Christian. Your way of life is over. Angry, bitter old pricks like you have chased away enough kids that you finally did it in. Now hurry and die already so we can get on with the inevitable.
PC idiocy. Do you know how often history records that?

The rage you are expressing is because you know what I say is reality:

A ss couple will never equate to the complexity of a heterosexual marriage.

They will only pervertedly mar the complementary natural sexual union of a man and woman.

And they will never experience the bond of two becoming one and the resulting birth that creates a family in the truest sense.

How foolish to be the very ones that demand that inferior farce be exposed by placing it next to the real thing.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 2014dal ct

Murrieta, CA

#57270 Sep 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trolling? Look at the posts. Looks like I've got the demons of denial spitting fire by simply exposing ss marrage. There will always be a prophet of truth exposing the lies of darkness.

Smile.
Thanks for admitting you're trolling!!!!
I Laugh

Seattle, WA

#57272 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They will only pervertedly mar the complementary natural sexual union of a man and woman.
And they will never experience the bond of two becoming one and the resulting birth that creates a family in the truest sense.
How foolish to be the very ones that demand that inferior farce be exposed by placing it next to the real thing.
Smile.
Yes you have. There are dozens of us who are not going away. These sick demons need to be made fun of. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!... . LOVE IT!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
911 Chicago

Seattle, WA

#57273 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Hi Homosexuals. Hows it going? HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

SS marriage is f--ked up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57274 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Smile.
85% of people under 35 approve of gay marriage. It' coming and there's nothing you can do about it. Except cry about it on Topix.

The gay have a home in the UCC. You don't. They kicked you out of your church and you were too weak to stop them.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57277 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see are totally inferior distortions of marriage. Embarrassingly poor counterfiets.
Smile.
No one cares what you see, except you. As noted on many previous occassions, your opinions are irrelevant. They always will be.

Location hidden

#57278 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Duane?
Look at your posts. What kind of judge can you be for normal people?
Smile.
What would you know about normal people, Mr. Obsesses about everyone else's sex? Pervert.
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#57279 Sep 10, 2014
Kind of makes you two a real pair doesn't it.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you see, except you. As noted on many previous occassions, your opinions are irrelevant. They always will be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57280 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I simply note the reality that all I see are totally inferior distortions of marriage. Embarrassingly poor counterfiets.
The response?
Hateful, perverted gay troll ad homoan attacks.
So telling.
Smile.
Unfortunately for you, reality isn't based on what you see. Another epic fail for Greg Kirschmann, the fundie dancing puppet.

Who sanctions marriages Greg, you or the state? The state doesn't recognize your distortions. Sucks as always to be you, pitiful git.

Location hidden

#57281 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trolling?
You're disingenuous confusion about this fact is hilarious. A simple google search of topix and your name makes your trolling self evident.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the posts. Looks like I've got the demons of denial spitting fire by simply exposing ss marrage.
Save the persecution routine for the sheeple, no one here is buying it. And you haven't exposed anything you old git, you've simply offered your opinions.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There will always be a prophet of truth exposing the lies of darkness.
Smile.
Yes dear, and in this particular scenerio, you represent the latter. Truth always wins out in the end, which is why you've lost this battle. But don't let facts get in the way of your trolling and lies Greg. Everyone knows that fundamentalist Christians are the biggest liars around.
Smile.

Location hidden

#57282 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Relying again on historical context. Yup, nothing screams loser like that! Tell us Greg, in the historical context of the United States, what group of people that stood up and assumed their equality ended up losing because of the efforts of conservative fundamentalist backwater Christians like yourself? LOL! Get right back to us on that!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The only rage is yours Greg, and like most fundamentalist Christians who can't hold their own when their arguments are pressed, you simply project it onto those that question you. It's a lame routine, but one your ilk resorts to ad nauseum.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The complexity you refer to is nothing more than one of your delusions. You've established no complexity, nor have you established the importance of this imaginary complexity. You're a loser.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, there's a lot of horse patoot. Gays won't affect the sexual union of men and women in anyway. If the sexual union of a man and woman is affected by gays marrying, please show cause and affect you stupid git. We'll wait right here for that you moronic coward!!! We'd love to see how our marriage mars the sexual union of a man and woman. Can you name one of these men and woman whose sexual union was marred as a direct result of my marriage Greg? Come on now coward, here's your chance.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are more than able to experience the bond of two becoming one, and there is no requirement for birthing when it comes to marriage, but that certainly doesn't stop you desperate fool of a self from pretending otherwise! What a loser!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
How foolish to keep refering to an inferirority that you are unable to establish. Foolish indeed.
Smile.

Location hidden

#57283 Sep 10, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
85% of people under 35 approve of gay marriage. It' coming and there's nothing you can do about it. Except cry about it on Topix.
The gay have a home in the UCC. You don't. They kicked you out of your church and you were too weak to stop them.
By the time I'm gone, many of those under 35 won't be anymore. Kids grow up. That's why calling ss couples married has never survived.

The UCC won't be around either.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#57284 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time I'm gone, many of those under 35 won't be anymore. Kids grow up. That's why calling ss couples married has never survived.
The UCC won't be around either.
Smile.
So 30-somethings are suddenly going to turn into conservative ash-poles like you, once they push the age of 40? You're not the brightest bulb in the multi-pack, Greggy.

The UCC, and marriage equality, will be here LONG after you're gone.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#57285 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time I'm gone...
Smile.
Don't stick around on our behalf. Do what ya gotta do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#57286 Sep 10, 2014
This should warm KiMares cockles:
http://www.towleroad.com/2014/09/ninety-year-...

Location hidden

#57288 Sep 10, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
So 30-somethings are suddenly going to turn into conservative ash-poles like you, once they push the age of 40? You're not the brightest bulb in the multi-pack, Greggy.
The UCC, and marriage equality, will be here LONG after you're gone.
Don't hold your breath, history is not on your side.

Nor is the direction of the UCC.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh smothers (Aug '14) Aug 23 TWOTC 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '16 OldManBenny 72
News Two Shelbyville Men Arrested for Vehicle Theft (Oct '10) Jun '16 Mike from Mode 9
Arlene Rickett (Oct '14) Jun '16 Tea 5
all gangs under investigation in coles as of 02... (Feb '13) Apr '16 florida 4
News Illinois man still has Nixon's sandwich after 4... (Feb '08) Mar '16 sammwich 36
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Mar '16 Crackbaby1234 5

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages