Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

FK U Jonah1

New York, NY

#57169 Sep 3, 2014
Q: Why are gays happy that they have nutsacks
A: Because they use them as mudflaps.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FK U Jonah1

New York, NY

#57170 Sep 3, 2014
Q: What do you get when you cross an eskimo and a gay guy?
A: A snowblower.

lololololol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#57171 Sep 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a Judge bitch slapped your silly, counterfeit marrage today...
Smirk.
Until the S.C. rectifies the situation with common sense applied without religious prejudice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Really

Singapore, Singapore

#57182 Sep 4, 2014
What?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
himynameis

Kenosha, WI

#57183 Sep 4, 2014
bad idea wrote:
<quoted text>
Join the blacks, they blame other people for their dissatisfaction in life as well. "Everyone just wants things to be fair." Well, reality check, life isn't fair. Also, think about it like this. How will civilization continue to exist with there becoming more and more gays? Last time I checked, a dude can't get another dude pregnant. Don't gay people, men in particular, have a drastically increased risk of aids? Yes they do. Isn't that expensive to treat? Yes it is. Don't most people with aids not have health care? Well, yes. Who pays for their treatments then? The taxpayer. Oh, well its seems to me the american taxpayer should be up in arms because in a round about way, this will only cost them more. It's also un-natural for a child to be reared by gay's. That is already putting them behind the 8 ball to start their life. Kids are cruel, so why would you want to subject a kid to anymore cruelty? The list goes on and on as to why this is a bad idea. Just my opinion.
I'm gonna guess your parents are straight and look at the crap job they did.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57184 Sep 4, 2014
Ah, tired old git KiMare is back to debunked cut and paste. Shocker.
KiMare wrote:
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
Real marriage is also a committed relationship between two men or two women. Demanding that you think otherwise doesn't make it so. And the historical context of what marriage was is completely irrelevent.
KiMare wrote:
All this says nothing
You got that right. Like all your opinions.
KiMare wrote:
about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
arguing on the basis of historical context is the argument of fools. If you have questions on this, please see Loving v Virginia. As for religious distinctions, marriage is a state sanctioned institution. What you think your Sky Santa has to say about it is irrelevent.
KiMare wrote:
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
Your "needs" are based on your personal opinions, as always. Sorry Greg, heteroseuxal don't get a unique definition. Know why? Becuase your marriages aren't special or unique. They are equated exactly as the marriages of gay couples. Not one thing your pissing and moaning and cutting and pasting will ever do to alter that FACT.

Now, isn't it time for you to beg Sandy again for the back door? Isn't it funny how she had no problem opening it up for other guys before you.
observer

Saint Louis, MO

#57185 Sep 4, 2014
Jonah1 - another melt down.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real marriage is also a committed relationship between two men or two women. Demanding that you think otherwise doesn't make it so. And the historical context of what marriage was is completely irrelevent.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
arguing on the basis of historical context is the argument of fools. If you have questions on this, please see Loving v Virginia. As for religious distinctions, marriage is a state sanctioned institution. What you think your Sky Santa has to say about it is irrelevent.
<quoted text>
Your "needs" are based on your personal opinions, as always. Sorry Greg, heteroseuxal don't get a unique definition. Know why? Becuase your marriages aren't special or unique. They are equated exactly as the marriages of gay couples. Not one thing your pissing and moaning and cutting and pasting will ever do to alter that FACT.
Now, isn't it time for you to beg Sandy again for the back door? Isn't it funny how she had no problem opening it up for other guys before you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57186 Sep 4, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What perverted, violent gay troll behavior.

Stay away from children!

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#57188 Sep 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
What perverted, violent gay troll behavior.
Stay away from children!
Smile.
has anyone ever told you that you are an idiot?
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#57190 Sep 4, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>has anyone ever told you that you are an idiot?
Ha Ha!! Too many to count!
Shanghai

Schenectady, NY

#57192 Sep 4, 2014
Duane Mills wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a joke just for you, sweet buns!!
I'm so homophobic, I devised a way of wanking without touching my own knob.
My mate Dave does it for me.
Call me. You won't have to pay Dave for it anymore. I'll do it for free. As a matter of fact, my little love buns, I'll PAY YOU!!
Call me. I love you.
DuaMe
L'Amateur! If you want to wax your dolphin with the sensation of someone else doing it for you all you have to do is sit on one hand until it falls a sleep. Voila!!! Every submariner knows this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#57194 Sep 4, 2014
Duane Mills wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you leave my boyfriend KMart alone, you nasty beyatch!!!! I'll roll in my drool-powered wheelchair over to your door in Cali and DROOL on you.

You have been warned.

Call me KMart. I'm not angry with the way you treated me last time. I LOVED IT!!!!

Mr. SmackBottom, Duane Mills
Wheelchair? Not me Derp. Go talk
to a wall. Maybe it will listen to
your nonsense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#57195 Sep 4, 2014
Talk to the hand maybe?
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheelchair? Not me Derp. Go talk
to a wall. Maybe it will listen to
your nonsense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#57196 Sep 4, 2014
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I will sell you his home address and real name for $3000.00 USD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nomad

Joliet, IL

#57198 Sep 4, 2014
Gays should have NO RIGHTS

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
real mature

Chicago, IL

#57200 Sep 4, 2014
Where is the maturity?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
D-U-H

Dublin, CA

#57201 Sep 4, 2014
Nomad wrote:
Gays should have NO RIGHTS
"OUR" Constitution says otherwise you slimy Nazi ! Seig Heil mein fuhrer ! Why do you hate our Constitution ?
raaz007

Los Angeles, CA

#57203 Sep 4, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha!! Too many to count!
contact me i am call boy also on whats app
+919416931007

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57205 Sep 5, 2014
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Rageposter - another inane, untrue comment meant as nothing but an attack on a gay marriage supporter. Even though you "support gay marriage" It's become quite clear over the years that you are nothing but a lying chump.
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#57206 Sep 5, 2014
I support SSM and disagree with KiMare's opinions on the subject.
You and Jonah1 on the other hand can go fook yourselves.
Yours Truly,
Rage Poster
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rageposter - another inane, untrue comment meant as nothing but an attack on a gay marriage supporter. Even though you "support gay marriage" It's become quite clear over the years that you are nothing but a lying chump.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Aug 17 SisterMarie 109
Lawyer found dead in hotel Aug 4 Bri 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Jul '17 NavalHistory 55
Mayor Mike Antonacci PICKS ON ELDERLY (Jun '15) Jul '17 AngryPWT 11
Arlene Rickett (Oct '14) Jul '17 kush 6
Mitchell Manion Jul '17 Nowhere Person 3
News Four die after train hits their car Jul '17 BRENDA Scott 1

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages