Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52069 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Terry rigsby

United States

#56498 Aug 5, 2014
Janice Mills wrote:
<quoted text>
No, F*CK YOU!!!
Now, run along or I shall send my loving hubby DuaMe over to DROOL on you.
You have been warned, you nasty little D*KE, you!!
You are a D*KE, Holly, aren't you? No use trying to fool yourself, believe me! All of the voices in MY head are continually trying that SH*T and it doesn't work. I can see right thru their LIES!!
Hope that helps! From one LOONEY to another.
Your friend, the Water Buffalo
go lick Hollys fat swoll en tw at you ugly fat dy ke
Please Read This

Providence, UT

#56500 Aug 5, 2014
JCPenney Portraits – Up to 88% Off Photo Shoots
Please Read This

Providence, UT

#56501 Aug 5, 2014
A white Detroit motorist was beaten savagely recently. What did Jesse Jackson say about it?
Please Read This

Providence, UT

#56502 Aug 5, 2014
Analyst cracks marijuana code. See how to capitalize on America’s next big industry [VIDEO]

http://web.adblade.com/clicks.php...
Please Read This

Providence, UT

#56503 Aug 5, 2014
Real Estate Agents.

Looking to Become a Millionaire Real Estate Agent?

http://www.zillowpremieragent.com
Please Read This

Providence, UT

#56504 Aug 5, 2014
Janice Mills wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you tell me what to do, you D*KE B*TCH!! My loving hubby, DuaMe, is powering up that nuclear-powered DROOL chair this very minute!!!
As you have been forced to FLEE to Texas by the good folks of Illinois, it will take him a bit to get to you to DROOL on you. So you better start WADDLING AWAY NOW, HOLLY.
You have been WARNED.
Your fellow looney, the Water Buffalo
They are not in Texas. It is where they access free wifi in southern Illinois that uses servers in Texass.
Please Read This

Providence, UT

#56505 Aug 5, 2014
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a dirty pig. Literally. She was kicked out of the public housing projects in this town for living in filth and squalor. Think about that for a minute. She was kicked out of the projects because she was too disgusting and filthy. Even where they house the lowest of the low, she couldn't make it because she was so much lower.
She sat around getting high and drunk and letting the apartment that her two young children lived in pile up with dirty clothes, rotting food and trash. It was piled so high that it had begun to reek like a garbage dump and started spreading rats and cockroaches to the entire complex. Her kids commonly come to school with dirt encrusted faces and hands, wearing clothes that haven't been washed in months because she spends all her time on the internet aleternating between trying to find the next get rich quick scam and trying to plot revenge on anyone who refuse to bow down and kiss her feet. her kids are are filthy and they stink, but she is too crazy to care.
The only thing she is capable of caring about is herself and her foolish pride. She spends her life plotting insane revenge schemes against anyone who she thinks has dared to cross that foolish pride. She fixates on vengeance. Which is what happened here. She came on blabbering her pure insanity and I made fun of her for it. Now she has become obsessed and cannot think of anything else except me.
Essentially she is pure evil. There isn't much in this world that is more satanic than our friend here and her relentless attacks on some old grandfather that I'd never even heard of before her.
Do you like girls that squirt?- GirlsAskGuys.com
the white power ranger

Providence, UT

#56506 Aug 5, 2014
How to make a girl squirt | SexTipsFree.com
the white power ranger

Saint Louis, MO

#56510 Aug 5, 2014
Please Read This wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like girls that squirt?- GirlsAskGuys.com
What do you mean girls that squirt? They all squirt if you
know what you're doing.
Chicagobunny

Morton, IL

#56512 Aug 5, 2014
Please Read This wrote:
A white Detroit motorist was beaten savagely recently. What did Jesse Jackson say about it?
Jus whadid Jesse Jackson say!!! White cracka ass want'n to kno...
truth

Granite City, IL

#56513 Aug 5, 2014
Please Read This wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not in Texas. It is where they access free wifi in southern Illinois that uses servers in Texass.
Yes, she's posting from a free welfare phone.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56514 Aug 5, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she's posting from a free welfare phone.
still can't stop talking about holly because you want her kids to molest you just like your fat mom and fat granny's and like your queer daddy still does to you truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T you old fat girl worthless liar dy ke COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56515 Aug 5, 2014
Truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T since you're too scared to meet me give me your phone number and I will call and you can find out who I am if you're not too much of a COWARD
Busted

United States

#56516 Aug 5, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>still can't stop talking about holly because you want her kids to molest you just like your fat mom and fat granny's and like your queer daddy still does to you truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T you old fat girl worthless liar dy ke COWARD
And there you go! Holly brings it back around to start calling everyone pedos! So predictable. So lame. So boring.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56517 Aug 5, 2014
Busted wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go! Holly brings it back around to start calling everyone pedos! So predictable. So lame. So boring.
hey you fat tard girl give me your number and I will call you and you will find out who I really am and it's not holly,the only guy that would have any thing to do with you is Hollys qu eer brother who is about to die of a I d s ,you broke fat pig ugly white trash POS loser BOOM HAHAHAHAHAHA give me your number I can't wait to cuss you out
Terry rigsby

United States

#56518 Aug 5, 2014
Busted wrote:
<quoted text>
give me your number you fat gutter S L U T and you will find out who I am you ugly fat POS stinky puuuusy I can't wait to cuss you out dogface

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56519 Aug 5, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>give me your number you fat gutter S L U T and you will find out who I am you ugly fat POS stinky puuuusy I can't wait to cuss you out dogface
And people think I'm harsh! LOL
Misty

Granite City, IL

#56520 Aug 5, 2014
Holly, you need to stop! You already broke your promise to me after everything I did for you!! If you don't stop you are going to force me to do something that you will regret FOREVER so SHUT UP!!
truth

Granite City, IL

#56522 Aug 5, 2014
Busted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all the sex abuse her family leveled on her as a child. It has left her seriously deranged and perverted.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56523 Aug 5, 2014
Misty wrote:
Holly, you need to stop! You already broke your promise to me after everything I did for you!! If you don't stop you are going to force me to do something that you will regret FOREVER so SHUT UP!!
Just give up on her already Misty. There's no hope for this one. She's permanently broken. Save yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian/Pakistani young top Guy for Bottom Pakis... (Apr '14) Sat Hot4men1 19
Skype (Jul '14) Jul 15 Dodge 4
gay tug glasgow with the chance of more glasgow Jul 15 deee12320 1
josh smothers (Aug '14) Jul 13 Susie W 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 10 Ivoted 38
Mayor Mike Antonacci PICKS ON ELDERLY Jul 8 jana 9
Foxes. Jun '15 LKeller 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages