Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,376

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Terry rigsby

United States

#56473 Aug 4, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right!,this fool is crazy.
Carry on White Power Ranger!
awww isn't this cute the fat dy ke street walker is standing behind her dy ke friend truth

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#56474 Aug 4, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>wiz you're another dy ke like all theses qu eers ,they should line all you ho mos up and shoot all of you in the face
What's wrong with being gay?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56475 Aug 4, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right!,this fool is crazy.
Carry on White Power Ranger!
what can that dy ke truth do to me? She is a 63 year old fat girl with glasses and pot belly and a old dried up rotted out stinky puuuusy

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56476 Aug 5, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>awww isn't this cute the fat dy ke street walker is standing behind her dy ke friend truth
Kiss my straight ass Nutball !

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56477 Aug 5, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>what can that dy ke truth do to me? She is a 63 year old fat girl with glasses and pot belly and a old dried up rotted out stinky puuuusy
You talk like a dirty pig...
the white power ranger

Granite City, IL

#56478 Aug 5, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>wiz when did I say you could post on this thread? I have taken this thread from that ho mo les dy ke truth and her qu eer friends and there isn't a damn thing anybody can do about it
Taken this thread? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The only thing you did is run Kimare off because he couldn;t handle being annoyed by you. Personally, I find it hilarious that I can drive you to act this way. I trolled you years ago and here you are still hooked. So sad that you allowed yourself to be reduced to this.
the white power ranger

Granite City, IL

#56479 Aug 5, 2014
The Wizard of Granite wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with being gay?
Absolutely nothing. Lying however is pretty low. Especially when he is attacking some helpless grandfather who has nothing to do with this argument. What could possibly be lower than involving some random 63 year old guys name and then attacking him because you think it annoys me. You are beating up some old grandpa because you think it will help you on Topix.

That is the most cowardly thing any human being has ever done here at Topix.

It takes cowardice to a whole new level.

Our frined hiding behind the vulgarity can try to pretend like it doesn;t effect him and it's just a game, but he knows deep down that he is the biggest coward on this website, perhaps in the entire town. His actions of attacking some random old man who has probably ever heard of Topix speaks for itself.

He's trying to beat up old people to prove how tough he is.
the white power ranger

Granite City, IL

#56480 Aug 5, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>what can that dy ke truth do to me? She is a 63 year old fat girl with glasses and pot belly and a old dried up rotted out stinky puuuusy
I thought I was a gay man?

Can't keep your delusional fantasies straight anymore?

I know it's hard being that mentally ill. But you should probably see a professional rather than using Topix as your personal therapy site. This isn't helping you. You are only hurting yourself.
the white power ranger

Granite City, IL

#56481 Aug 5, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk like a dirty pig...
She is a dirty pig. Literally. She was kicked out of the public housing projects in this town for living in filth and squalor. Think about that for a minute. She was kicked out of the projects because she was too disgusting and filthy. Even where they house the lowest of the low, she couldn't make it because she was so much lower.

She sat around getting high and drunk and letting the apartment that her two young children lived in pile up with dirty clothes, rotting food and trash. It was piled so high that it had begun to reek like a garbage dump and started spreading rats and cockroaches to the entire complex. Her kids commonly come to school with dirt encrusted faces and hands, wearing clothes that haven't been washed in months because she spends all her time on the internet aleternating between trying to find the next get rich quick scam and trying to plot revenge on anyone who refuse to bow down and kiss her feet. her kids are are filthy and they stink, but she is too crazy to care.

The only thing she is capable of caring about is herself and her foolish pride. She spends her life plotting insane revenge schemes against anyone who she thinks has dared to cross that foolish pride. She fixates on vengeance. Which is what happened here. She came on blabbering her pure insanity and I made fun of her for it. Now she has become obsessed and cannot think of anything else except me.

Essentially she is pure evil. There isn't much in this world that is more satanic than our friend here and her relentless attacks on some old grandfather that I'd never even heard of before her.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56483 Aug 5, 2014
Hey folks see how truth/terry girl/Queen T is being destroyed she has to start talking about holly again,because holly is the spitting image of both of his fat granny's that r a p e d her on a daily basis when she was a widdle girl/boy,truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T even is obsessed with Hollys kids because she never had any of her own,it seems like TWPR/truth would like to have Hollys son bend her over and CORN HOLE her just like her qu eer daddy still does to truthtwpr
Terry rigsby

United States

#56484 Aug 5, 2014
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely nothing. Lying however is pretty low. Especially when he is attacking some helpless grandfather who has nothing to do with this argument. What could possibly be lower than involving some random 63 year old guys name and then attacking him because you think it annoys me. You are beating up some old grandpa because you think it will help you on Topix.
That is the most cowardly thing any human being has ever done here at Topix.
It takes cowardice to a whole new level.
Our frined hiding behind the vulgarity can try to pretend like it doesn;t effect him and it's just a game, but he knows deep down that he is the biggest coward on this website, perhaps in the entire town. His actions of attacking some random old man who has probably ever heard of Topix speaks for itself.
He's trying to beat up old people to prove how tough he is.
truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T ,in this thread you refer to me as a he as I am and I would bash your face in you 63 year old fat dy ke with a pot belly and glasses BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you worthless liar loser COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56485 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
I thought I was a gay man?
Can't keep your delusional fantasies straight anymore?
I know it's hard being that mentally ill. But you should probably see a professional rather than using Topix as your personal therapy site. This isn't helping you. You are only hurting yourself.
I thought at first you were,but after all the times your daddy Fe ck Ed you in your tiny shrunken little candle and package you now have a v a g I n a and are a 63 year old fat girl dy ke with a pot belly and glasses
the white power ranger

Granite City, IL

#56486 Aug 5, 2014
63 years old? Nope.

glasses? Nope.

fat? Nope.

dyke? Nope.

Terry? Nope.

pot belly? Nope.

Slinging childish insults the way you do, you'd think that through sheer blind luck you'd eventually find one thing that applied. But you are so bad at this, you can't even find one. Even a blind pig finds an acorn some days, but not you. You're a special kind of pig.

What good does it do to throw out such wild, crazy accusations? if you want to troll, you need to do better than this. Calling me by some random name and then trying to apply your mental image of what you'd like me to be just doesn't do it. While it may make you feel better about the pain I've cause you, it doesn't do anything to me except make me laugh at your ineptitude and remind me of what a fine job I did of trolling you. Which creates a downward spiral of you trying to get back at me and failing, which makes you feel worse about yourself so you try even harder. You're just thrashing around helplessly and hopelessly because you desperately want revenge, but are impotent to figure out how to make that happen. You are only hurting yourself with these lame attempts.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56487 Aug 5, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss my straight ass Nutball !
I will pass you fat ugly dy ke,now go turn some more tricks you dirty street walker
the white power ranger

Granite City, IL

#56488 Aug 5, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T ,in this thread you refer to me as a he as I am and I would bash your face in you 63 year old fat dy ke with a pot belly and glasses BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you worthless liar loser COWARD
Must have been a misspelling. You;re a she. We all know it's you Holly. You can stop pretending. We've busted you out many times in the past while you were doing this lame routine.

The reason you speak with such vulgarity is because you were molested as a child. It is a trademark of your comments and has been seen here at Topix for YEARS.
truthrconsequenc es

Morton, IL

#56489 Aug 5, 2014
The WIZ of Granite is onto something. She says seeing NOPE six times means you be on the rope - dope... Dippy de doo daa, dippide doo Dodo...
Terry rigsby

United States

#56490 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Must have been a misspelling. You;re a she. We all know it's you Holly. You can stop pretending. We've busted you out many times in the past while you were doing this lame routine.
The reason you speak with such vulgarity is because you were molested as a child. It is a trademark of your comments and has been seen here at Topix for YEARS.
truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T still can't stop talking about holly and her kids,why don't you go over to Hollys lay down so her daughter can stick her stinky puuuusy on your face and you can do some mu ff diving just like you used to do to your fat mommy when you were a widdle girl/boy BAHAHAHAHAHA you fat worthless dy ke loser COWARD
the white power ranger

Saint Louis, MO

#56491 Aug 5, 2014
Still striking out.

Still making a fool of yourself because I drove you to this.
the white power ranger

Saint Louis, MO

#56492 Aug 5, 2014
Still too scared to answer my questions.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56493 Aug 5, 2014
Still too scared to answer my questions.
You're a worthless fat dy ke loser liar COWARD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype (Feb '14) 20 hr Baskin 286
asian chavs Wed asif 1
Arlene Rickett Tue Statistics on sluts 3
Dusty Brownlee Sullivan area Feb 26 Ontoyou 1
Guinness Mick Feb 16 mickkelly9 1
Sex offender possibly in Sullivan Feb 15 Guest 4
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Jan '15 da-loser 4
Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web