Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Terry rigsby

United States

#56209 Jul 23, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
His lawyer has seen it
so truth who is really terry rigsby is going to sue himself,what is terry rigsby current phone number and address as to know that you would have had to talk to him,you're a feck in idiot you fat tard girl
truth

Granite City, IL

#56210 Jul 23, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
His lawyer has seen it
I hope your being serious. I have been wondering when the real Terry Rigsby was going to show up and shut her up. I have no idea where she got the idea that it was me.
truth

San Jose, CA

#56211 Jul 24, 2014
I appreciate that you took my when I told you that you needed to stop using your real name because your kids could find this insanity with a simple google search. Then you switched to this name and stated spreading vulgarity over all your greatest rants so that you could report them and have them deleted. You thought you were being clever, but you didn't consider that fact that I took screenshots of all of it and keep it saved in a file for later. When your kids reach the right she I will be emailing it to them. You can't hide what you've done.
truth

San Jose, CA

#56212 Jul 24, 2014
*when your kids reach the right age.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56213 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
*when your kids reach the right age.
hey terry as soon your fat tard daughters were old enough to pee they were old enough for you to molest them,BAHAHAHAHAHA you g a y boy catcher
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56214 Jul 24, 2014
Terry Rigsby had two adult sons. No daughters.
And if he had a wife and kids, how could he be gay? Your ridiculous lots aren't even consistent.
I can't wait till he sues your dumb ass.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56215 Jul 24, 2014
Ridiculous lies. This phone sucks.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56216 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
Ridiculous lies. This phone sucks.
hey terry you said he was dead,hows he going to sue anybody you g a y boy catcher BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
truth

San Jose, CA

#56217 Jul 24, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry you said he was dead,hows he going to sue anybody you g a y boy catcher BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was someone else, dipshit.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56218 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That was someone else, dipshit.
hey terry I stopped by 2418 ohio you were too scared to answer the door,you were hiding inside hoping all your mutts outside would scare everybody away,that is one rundown trailer you maggot dipshit BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA g a y boy catcher
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56219 Jul 24, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry I stopped by 2418 ohio you were too scared to answer the door,you were hiding inside hoping all your mutts outside would scare everybody away,that is one rundown trailer you maggot dipshit BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA g a y boy catcher
No you didn't. But which would be more pathetic; you lying about doing this, or actually doing it?

Either way, you'd be pretty lame. And since we know you did one or the other, you've basically admitted how pathetic you really are.

It wouldn't matter much even if you did go by that house, considering I'm not Terry Rigsby. And that I'm not in Granite.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56220 Jul 24, 2014
You just told us yesterday that Terry Rigsby didn't live there. That he has moved?

I find your inability to keep your BS lies straight highly amusing. You must be pretty dumb to be so bad at this game.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56221 Jul 24, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry I stopped by 2418 ohio you were too scared to answer the door,you were hiding inside hoping all your mutts outside would scare everybody away,that is one rundown trailer you maggot dipshit BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA g a y boy catcher
Take your DUMBASS boring fued
somewhere else!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#56222 Jul 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
somewhere else!
That was the ONLY good thing said in this thread in the last 24hrs! Right you are!
Terry rigsby

United States

#56223 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. But which would be more pathetic; you lying about doing this, or actually doing it?
Either way, you'd be pretty lame. And since we know you did one or the other, you've basically admitted how pathetic you really are.
It wouldn't matter much even if you did go by that house, considering I'm not Terry Rigsby. And that I'm not in Granite.
You are a coward terry it's an old crummy trailer with a fenced in garage with your mutts running around with a bunch of junk outside the garage BAHAHAHAHAHA and you were too scared to open the door you worthless COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56224 Jul 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
somewhere else!
fec k you fat dy ke
truth

Granite City, IL

#56225 Jul 24, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You are a coward terry it's an old crummy trailer with a fenced in garage with your mutts running around with a bunch of junk outside the garage BAHAHAHAHAHA and you were too scared to open the door you worthless COWARD
You really are this stupid, aren't you.

So you mean to tell me that your lame ass actually drove over to some random house? And you thought I would be there, even though that's not Terry's house and I'm not Terry? You are that fecking mental?
truth

Granite City, IL

#56226 Jul 24, 2014
Thanks for allowing me to run your life and send you on wild goose chases like that. The fact that I can control you like this brings a smile to my face.

So which is it? Did I actually troll you so hard that you took time out of your life to go on the ridiculous errand I made up for you? Or are you just a liar?
truth

Granite City, IL

#56227 Jul 24, 2014
https://www.google.com/maps/ @38.712825,-90.158736,3a,15y,1 01.24h,87.64t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m 2!1sLh0I1d3s3wgHjdTxVLdmPA!2e0

So if you were there today, what color are the flowers growing out front? Or can you not figure it our from that 4 month old google image?

truth

Granite City, IL

#56228 Jul 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
somewhere else!
It's not a feud, it's a stalker.

She has been arrested for stalking and criminal trespass against several people in the past. I am just the latest object of her psychotic obsession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love and lonely Jan 15 Looking 1
dope smoking high school teacher (Apr '15) Dec 28 Are you sure 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Dec 25 CountryBoy 169
Gay Teens in South Florida (Jan '17) Dec '17 Djeidis 4
Houses for rent Oct '17 Looking 1
Lawyer found dead in hotel Sep '17 Nickleschitz Dibe... 4
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep '17 HogWash 58

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages