Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
48,641 - 48,660 of 48,862 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Judged:

You are very childish....and a hater.
truth wrote:
Poor, confused little Gregory. He thought he had a winner and his entire philosophy was just shot down and shown to be that of a fool.
Not a big loss, considering it wasn't an original thought by Greg. It was just something he found online and started to parrot. He will be desperately searching the internet for a new philosophy now. Or maybe not. Maybe he's so dumb he'll just stick to the losing strategy and ride it all the way down like a good little bulldoggy. Either way, he's lost.
Nice knowing you guys. Now that I've completely destroyed everything Greg stood for, I won't be back. There's really no need to keep whipping this dead horse. Anyone with sense can see how ridiculously bad Greg has been thrashed here. Nice knowing you.
Better luck next time little Gregory. Perhaps you should pick fights with people who are on your level and not a roomful of your intellectual and moral superiors. You were so far outclassed here that it was almost sad to have to watch you get slaughtered.
Rodger

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Silly Fa***ts d***s are for chicks.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

It is a violent violation of function.

It exposes homosexuality as a sexual birth defect.

The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.

Sodomy should be illegal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

A diverse gender couple union is natural, distinct and more complex than a duplicate gender couple. A vastly different relationship.
MOST OFTEN, a diverse gender couple bear human fruit. A duplicate gender couple NEVER DO! A bond between a man and a woman that homosexual couples will NEVER experience.
Either of those aspects stand alone as valid, unique differences from every other relationship in society.
It is simply idiotic for a judge to declare that a piece of paper will equate them.
Ace

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

It looks like all the twinkies has given up on this thread and faded back into the closet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/06/26 ...

"With infant gender assignment, in a single moment your baby's life is instantly and brutally reduced from such infinite potentials down to one concrete set of expectations and stereotypes, and any behavioral deviation from that will be severely punished—both intentionally through bigotry, and unintentionally through ignorance. That doctor (and the power structure behind him) plays a pivotal role in imposing those limits on helpless infants, without their consent, and without your informed consent as a parent. This issue deserves serious consideration by every parent, because no matter what gender identity your child ultimately adopts, infant gender assignment has effects that will last through their whole life."

Because of a sexual birth defect that affects 4% of the population, we want to foolishly attempt to manipulate the remaining 96% who experience congruity between their sex, gender and genitals.

Why? Because a denial that LGBT is a sexual birth defect requires it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/381148/s ...

"I agree that we should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it is a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist.... Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there, because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie. The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change, and again, I don’t think it should exist."

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
A diverse gender couple union is natural, distinct and more complex than a duplicate gender couple. A vastly different relationship.
MOST OFTEN, a diverse gender couple bear human fruit. A duplicate gender couple NEVER DO! A bond between a man and a woman that homosexual couples will NEVER experience.
Either of those aspects stand alone as valid, unique differences from every other relationship in society.
It is simply idiotic for a judge to declare that a piece of paper will equate them.
No, what's simply idiotic is you and your repetitive losing opinions. There is absolutely nothing more distinct or more complex about your marriage. And bearing fruit is still completely irrelevant to any discussion about marriage. It always will be, which is why you continue to considered one of the biggest morons on Topix.

Hey, I know, why you try that whole routine about lesbians and how they dress. That's always good for a laugh you old coot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

KiMare wrote:
And yet you remain completely unable to provide medical research that supports your opinion. And you always will be unable to. But your obsession over the matter can be supported as being harmful and unhealthy. Sicko.
KiMare wrote:
Function is up to the owner of the object. Where one sticks their dick, or what one does with one's ass is totally up to each individual. Sorry that irks you, but theirs not a damn thing you can do about it.
KiMare wrote:

Anal sex exposes exactly nothing about homosexuality since it is neither a solely homosexual act, nor is it an act all homosexuals participate in. Sorry to prove what a moron you are again Greg. On the other hand, your obsession over sex that other people have does expose you as a sick person.
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex isn't inherently harmful so your moral code isn't affected.
KiMare wrote:
And yet the Supreme Court disagrees with you since there is no grounds for it to be illegal.

Thanks for sharing your stupid opinions Greg. As always they mean nothing to anyone but you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you remain completely unable to provide medical research that supports your opinion. And you always will be unable to. But your obsession over the matter can be supported as being harmful and unhealthy. Sicko.
<quoted text>
Function is up to the owner of the object. Where one sticks their dick, or what one does with one's ass is totally up to each individual. Sorry that irks you, but theirs not a damn thing you can do about it.
<quoted text>
Anal sex exposes exactly nothing about homosexuality since it is neither a solely homosexual act, nor is it an act all homosexuals participate in. Sorry to prove what a moron you are again Greg. On the other hand, your obsession over sex that other people have does expose you as a sick person.
<quoted text>
Anal sex isn't inherently harmful so your moral code isn't affected.
<quoted text>
And yet the Supreme Court disagrees with you since there is no grounds for it to be illegal.
Thanks for sharing your stupid opinions Greg. As always they mean nothing to anyone but you.
Even a child knows you don't play in shit.

Smile.
nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Even an imbecile knows that you douche before anal sex.
Smile

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Anal sex and playing with shit are two completely different things Greg. Why the need to change the subject?

It's always fun watching you try and cowardly obfuscate when you've been exposed as just another hypocritical Liar for Jesus. Nothing funnier or more pathetic.

is it really safe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG wrote:
<quoted text>
Even an imbecile knows that you douche before anal sex.
Smile
And dont forget the anal condom, and as one doctor put it, "too much lub is almost enough."

Then pray the sphincter muscle abuse doesn't release a new load of what it is intended to hold back.

Yeah, that sounds just like normal, natural sex.

Idiot.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Even a child knows you don't play in shit.

Smile.
Slow day delivering office supplies,
Loser?
Hetero

Morristown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.

I will defend to the death your right to express your OPINION, but you are still a self-righteous, uninformed putz.
nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And dont forget the anal condom, and as one doctor put it, "too much lub is almost enough."
Then pray the sphincter muscle abuse doesn't release a new load of what it is intended to hold back.
Idiot.
What's "lub"? At least you spelled "too" correctly.

Douching properly prevents awkward situations. It isn't like your colon produces a fresh load at random. Have you ever had an endoscopy and your colon decided to whip up a fresh batch of fecal matter for the doc?

I too know women whose orgasmic intensity from anal is far greater than vaginal penetration.

I'm nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG and I approved this post.
Paul

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Judged:

Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
No harm you say? Grow up in the Lord and get a real life. Our lawmakers will answer to God on this sinful same sex marriage, just how sick can a person get?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
The only idiot is you. You continue to demonstrate it every time you post, this one included.

"sphincter muscle abuse"!! That's as stupid and meaningless as your "mutual gender" nonsense. But please, don't let your stupidity get in the way of your obsession with making up stuff about other people's sex. It's every fundie's favorite pastime. In science it's called a sickness.
MMike

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Judged:

Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
I will defend to the death your right to express your OPINION, but you are still a self-righteous, uninformed putz.
So you admit that you are not man enough to get your wife off in the traditional missionary position, you do your best work when performing homosexual style of anal sex acts. Maybe it's time for you to come out of the closet? Most straight men can satisfy their women in any position.
P.S. On second thought i would be embarrassed if i was Sooo small, that i could fit in my women's back door. Just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shelbyville Discussions

Search the Shelbyville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Tue KrisChristie 1,854
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype Tue 15 bengali eastlondon 71
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 641
jill milligan Jul 11 vern 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Jul 6 george 6,590
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Jul 3 Chicagobunny 143
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••