Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
47,521 - 47,540 of 48,996 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I judged in God's name?
I note two scientific facts:
1. At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.
No Bible, only facts.
Smile.
If one Googles each of these "facts" in their entirety, they lead to quotes by Greg Kirschmann (a.k.a. KiMare) and no place else. Nothing points to anything even vaguely "scientific". So you're scientist, Greg?

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

You're obviously not an English professor, "Pastor" Kirschmann.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

MirthMenace wrote:
You're obviously not an English professor, "Pastor" Kirschmann.
Are you reading this CDC? U should!
Nye

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

It's ironic that "holy" people or religious people are some of the meanest people in society. This is anecdotal and not exclusive to everyone but really religious people tend to have less education and use the bible or whatever reference they worship with, to try to answer things in life they don't understand. I'm not saying there isn't a god but to a clever person or a person with education, there are more things in life that aren't necessarily a direct result of God's interaction. To an uneducated person the process of dating ancient objects with isotopes can be elusive, and is denounced out of ignorance. For someone who gets the majority of their life-answers from a holy script, science can seem suspect. Especially when they don't have any understanding of it.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, natural sex is healthy.
Anal sex, on the other hand, is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
We spend literally billions of tax dollars trying to educate and provide the devices need to make anal sex reasonably safe. Foolish and futile.
Yawn. You still got nothing but lies gramps. It's all you'll ever have. Well, lies and and a creepy obsession over other people's sex.

Oh, and by the way, devices aren't needed for anal sex you moron. Billions of tax dollars??!! LOL!!!! You're so stupid and sad.

Woof.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
I don't think there is a rational argument for ss marriage.
1. In this particular issue, it is interesting that every major religion disagrees with ss marriage. The Judeo/Christian position is that it is 'against nature'. In other words, mating behavior is mean't to be between opposite sexes. In terms of design and function that is not in conflict with medical or evolutionary science. The First Amendment encouraged the free exercise of faith, and was in fact fundamental in shaping our Constitution.
2. Marriage has been present in every culture in 8,000 years of human history. While quasi ss marriages have rarely and very briefly appeared, they have never established themselves and spread.
3. Social scientists assert that marriage would not exist were it not for procreation. In fact, with no-fault divorce ignoring the consequences on children, and abortion removing consideration of children, we have seen a dramatic and drastic decline in marriage and it's permanence.
It seems silly to expect a 'requirement' for procreation when most marriages require protection not to procreate. Additionally, until recently, the ability to determine the potential for conception could not be predetermined before marriage.
The fact of the matter is, normally the best place to raise a child is with their mother and father. And in fact, most parents and children prefer that.
4. I think you sell 'icky' short. It usually refers to anal sex (ie your note on Lawrence vs Texas). Medical science notes the inherent harm of anal sex. Most people view confusing a septic system for a playground as unhealthy, and even in the animal kingdom, ss anal sex is used as a means of domination.
5. At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
6. Words describe reality. The fruitful union of a diverse gender couple in marriage is distinctly different from the mutual barrenness of a duplicate gender couple. And those are just two of many distinctions between the two relationships. It would be deceptive to label them equal, and in fact, sets up an inferior comparison.
So many words to say absolutely nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Please provide the posting number and I will gladly retract my statement. I do not recall seeing him post the blog. I DO recall others.
If I am wrong I WILL apologize.
<quoted text>
You seem to be under the misimpression that we are here to do your research. We aren't. It's been years since Greg first revealed himself by posting directly from his idiotic blog site. No one here is going to go scrounging back through years of Greg's posts for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.
No Bible, only facts.
Smile.
Those aren't scientific facts. If they were, you could support them with scientific research. Good luck with that gramps. You haven't been able to support your repetition scientifically since you began your little one man impotent crusade!

Demonstrating what a pathetic lying cur you are is always fun Greg. Thanks for the always making it so easy to do so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a fact that your marrage is an inferior mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gender half of marriage.
Smile.
No, that ISN'T a fact, that's merely your prejudiced opinion, which is as worthless and impotent as your blogsite and your daily efforts on Topix! Keep dancing puppet, you have my permission.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You never go to bed because you are alone. Rejected over and over.
Why? Because you were a troll before you got on Topix.
Ugly inside and out.
Oh, look at Kuntmare, intentionally trying to sow discord. What does you little buybull say your Hebrew god thinks about people that intentionally sow discord Greg?

Burn in hell puppet!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text>"inferior".. .. Correct! Until same sex couples can reproduce human life without the opposite sex, same sex marriage will always be inferior!
Mans laws will never change that. It will always take one man and one women, for human fertilization to create life.
Adam can poke Steve in the butt all he wants, and the best case Scenario will be creating Constipation, not human life. That is Inferior!
Well, look who's back talking about butt sex again. Shocker.

Just for the record moron, marriages that don't produce children aren't magically superior to those that don't. They are completely equal in the eyes of the laws of the states that sanction them. And doesn't that just piss you off!!!!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>...
Anal sex, on the other hand, is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
We spend literally billions of tax dollars trying to educate and provide the devices need to make anal sex reasonably safe. Foolish and futile.
What devices? Where are these devices? Is there a government program to get these devices? Why is it I'm just now hearing about devices that make anal sex even better?

Can Oprah help be get the devices I might be qualified for?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a fact that your marrage is an inferior
Smile.
That our marriage is inferior is a matter of opinion, not a matter of fact.

The quality of a union is not based on the union's ability to squeeze out a litter of pups. Single women have been popping out babies for years.
wtf

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Holy shit this post is still going? You people need to get a life. Why do you worry about other people? I get tired of hearing bible this bible that. If you want to base a law on religion then church's need to pay taxes. For Christ sake call it a civil union as long as they get the same rights who cares

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No Bible, only facts.
Smile.
Move On wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your sources for these facts...or
show the results from the study you did proving these facts...
if you can't do either then I'm sorry but you are just expressing your opinion...thats how that works.
I'm confused on why you actually put so much effort into this discussion...you really have no reason to post...you're not open to new ideas, you don't listen to anyone's views with an open mind, and now all you do is trade insults back and forth...you are caught in this wash/rinse repeat cycle...why the hell are still posting on here? No life?
Notice that not ONE response to my post acknowledged the lie that I based my position on the Bible.

All of you just moved from one lie to another. I've posted validation of both facts. Facts that teens know. Which only proves that your gay denial has made you dumber than an eight grader!

1. http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~rakison/bussandschmit...

The first two sentences, "Mating is a human universal. All known societies have formal marriage alliances between men and woman."

2. http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...

"Is Anal Sex Safe?

There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:"

Those two facts make ss marriage an oxymoron, literally marrage because of the desecration it seeks to create by denying reality.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:"
Aside from masturbation, which sexual activities are 100% risk free?
If you want to be technical about it, ALL sexual activity is inherently unhealthy.

Pick and choose, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.
lol

Monroe Center, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text>"inferior".. .. Correct! Until same sex couples can reproduce human life without the opposite sex, same sex marriage will always be inferior!
Mans laws will never change that. It will always take one man and one women, for human fertilization to create life.
Adam can poke Steve in the butt all he wants, and the best case Scenario will be creating Constipation, not human life. That is Inferior!
ohhh I'm sorry there ace I thought this thread was about ssm and unions, I didn't realize it was about rather or not 2 men butt f@$&ing could shoot a baby out their rectum. Ya see, I agree with you there, I dont ever see that happening. Thankfully bearing children doesn't have anything to do with the legality of straight marriage, ssm or unions.
No Big Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post except you forgot about
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence

Of course you're talking about the millions of straight men women and children with this dreaded disease right ? I mean those numbers are far greater Oh Scotty who believes the world is only 6 thousand years old ! Tell us all,when did you lose your logic bone ? LoL
Melissa

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

As they say " So goes the family, so goes the country".
Just another reason to leave Illinois.
No Big Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
Well Jesus H. Titty F-ing Christ,I wasn't aware that they passed a law stating that in order to marry you must procreate ! Who knew ? Better round up and arrest all those couples who aren't procreating then immediately ! Idiot ! D-U-H !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shelbyville Discussions

Search the Shelbyville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 23 min ohoh 3,846
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr newpoly 1,867
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype Sun Harrykhan0987 76
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Chicagobunny 526
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 641
jill milligan Jul 11 vern 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Jul 6 george 6,590
•••
•••
•••
Shelbyville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••