Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

agree

Hogansville, GA

#54878 May 10, 2014
I know, right
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54879 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have marrage. The inferior ss version of marriage.
Thank you for providing irrefutable evidence that your opinion is based solely upon animus.

That's why we win in Court!

Thanks for your help.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54880 May 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for providing irrefutable evidence that your opinion is based solely upon animus.
Thanks for your help.
You win in court because the judicial system is corrupt and EVIL fits right along with goverment standards.
Maria

Indianapolis, IN

#54881 May 10, 2014
lol wrote:
You repeat the same garbage day after day. Ignoring common decency , common sense, intelligence, anything that remotely links you to any type of adult let alone supposedly a religious adult. You're just an old fool whose generation is dying off rapidly and we as a society are better for it. Who cares what any poll or study says. The fact is people are going to live whatever life they choose and theres absolutely zero you or any of you're fellow idiots can do about it. You're loosing the little bit of legal ground you have and you're moral ground will soon be just a foot note in history
The only thing I have to say to you about that is our society is crumbling due to the likes of people like you. When it does go under you had better get religion real soon and pray that the Muslims do not take over Or that Putin does not. If the Muslims take over all homosexuals will be killed immediately. If Putin takes over maybe you won't get killed immediately but maybe like tomorrow. You people are a pathetic, sick bunch who do not realize the danger you really face as opposed to American society. You will soon learn what tolerance is all about if and when that happens and it sure looks like it's going to.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54882 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
8000 years of human history.
How many cultures have accepted SS couples as married from start to finish? Where did SS couples establish themselves and spread?
Zero. Zip. Zilch. Not one single place.
History predicts I'll go to my grave with a
Smile.
<quoted text>
You really expose your ignorance.
1. Look up the difference between history and tradition.
2. Look up the difference between human existence and human history.
3. You have a mutually sterile, duplicate gender half of marriage called 'marrage'. Inferior at every level of comparison.
Neither your denial or your idiot smile (see above) can change that reality.
Snicker smile.
So many words to say absolutely nothing. Hey, hope you saw the news about Arkansas gramps. You've lost again, and will continue to. Not a damn thing all your posts about imaginary comparisons will do to alter that. Chomp on it puppet.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54883 May 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You win in court because the judicial system is corrupt and EVIL fits right along with goverment standards.
Right.......... it couldn't POSSIBLY be that you are wrong or out of touch with reality....or uninformed.

Location hidden

#54884 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, ss marrage is inferior to marriage.
Nothing you or I can do to change that.
Smile.
The state, the entity responsible for actually sanctioning marriages says otherwise. They trump your opinions on the matter. Nothing you can do to change that.
Carry on puppet.

Location hidden

#54885 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I got it just fine.
All those things have come and gone again and again. The same with ss marriage, only much more rarely and briefly.
It looks like cultures have quickly learned ss marrage is inferior to marriage.
Smile.
I love that your stance has altered from "it won't happen" to "it won't last"! You desperation is palpable! Dance puppet.
lol

Kirkland, IL

#54886 May 10, 2014
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I have to say to you about that is our society is crumbling due to the likes of people like you. When it does go under you had better get religion real soon and pray that the Muslims do not take over Or that Putin does not. If the Muslims take over all homosexuals will be killed immediately. If Putin takes over maybe you won't get killed immediately but maybe like tomorrow. You people are a pathetic, sick bunch who do not realize the danger you really face as opposed to American society. You will soon learn what tolerance is all about if and when that happens and it sure looks like it's going to.
ahahahaha....you old fool....it has nothing to do with society crumbling....it just has to do with the old and weak being put out to pasture along with their dead and ignorant ideas and values. and its happening as we speak, you won't even make a dent in stopping it. As a matter of fact old fks like yourself is why it needs to happen. Its still hillarious watching you make yourself look stupid and outdated everyday. All the problems in the world and this is where you dedicate your sad little lie of a life too.....lol ....
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54887 May 10, 2014
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
." If Putin takes over maybe you won't get killed immediately but maybe like tomorrow. "

Um..... who unplugged your Thorazine drip?

Location hidden

#54888 May 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we win in court because the judicial system honors the principals this country was founded on, not your Sky Santa rules.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54889 May 10, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The state, the entity responsible for actually sanctioning marriages says otherwise. They trump your opinions on the matter. Nothing you can do to change that.
Carry on puppet.
KiMerde's opinion vs the opinion of the entity the actually grants marriage. Geez..... I wonder which one counts.....

Location hidden

#54890 May 10, 2014
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think if fundamentalist Christians took over things would be different. Fundamentalist Christians are every bit a threat to humanity as Muslims or Putin.

The people that are pathetic and sick are the bunch that sit around like you pretending that everyone and everything is out to get them. Now you run back to your Fox News and get another adrenalin fix of hatred.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54891 May 10, 2014
lol wrote:
I'm not calling you names and hoping you pass on soon I'm just not ignoring the facts but pointing out the truth. You're old and ignorant. just stating the truth. You've wasted your life on this fighting subject another truth. You love arguing and trying to pretend you know everything about everything and know nothing about anything important in life, another truth. You know nothing old man, just an arrogant self centered attention seeking child stuck in an overweight old dying frame another truth. On your headstone it should read here lies kiqueer.....one giant lie that accomplished nothing and died an embarrassment to mankind
maybe this repetitive stuff will work, that's how you have to handle Alzheimers patients here in the united states and that's another truth
Honey, you just got done calling me names and anticipating my death in your previous post, and you are calling me ignorant???

Not to mention you are also someone who confuses a septic system with a play ground...

It has to be frustrating to have your ass kicked over and over by a near senile old jack ass.

Smile.

Location hidden

#54892 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have marrage. The inferior ss version of marriage.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your help.
No, its a fact that ss marrages are mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage. Inferior AND oxymorons.

Makes you wonder about the courts, doesn't it...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#54893 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
8000 years of human history.
How many cultures have accepted SS couples as married from start to finish? Where did SS couples establish themselves and spread?
Zero. Zip. Zilch. Not one single place.
History predicts I'll go to my grave with a
Smile.
<quoted text>
You really expose your ignorance.
1. Look up the difference between history and tradition.
2. Look up the difference between human existence and human history.
3. You have a mutually sterile, duplicate gender half of marriage called 'marrage'. Inferior at every level of comparison.
Neither your denial or your idiot smile (see above) can change that reality.
Snicker smile.
<quoted text>
So many words to say absolutely nothing. Hey, hope you saw the news about Arkansas gramps. You've lost again, and will continue to. Not a damn thing all your posts about imaginary comparisons will do to alter that. Chomp on it puppet.
No, words always say something.

Your words say you have no rational rebuttal.

Last I checked, even after AR, ss couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicated gender half of marriage.

Inferior AND an oxymoron.

Smile.

Location hidden

#54894 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, ss marrage is inferior to marriage.
Nothing you or I can do to change that.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Carry on puppet.
No honey, the state doesn't address those facts. They ignore them.

You know that, that is why my simply stating them sends you into a ranting postal hissy fit.

Smile.

Location hidden

#54895 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I got it just fine.
All those things have come and gone again and again. The same with ss marriage, only much more rarely and briefly.
It looks like cultures have quickly learned ss marrage is inferior to marriage.
Smile.
<quoted text>
I love that your stance has altered from "it won't happen" to "it won't last"! You desperation is palpable! Dance puppet.
Where did I say that?

Smile.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54896 May 10, 2014
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I have to say to you about that is our society is crumbling due to the likes of people like you. When it does go under you had better get religion real soon and pray that the Muslims do not take over Or that Putin does not. If the Muslims take over all homosexuals will be killed immediately. If Putin takes over maybe you won't get killed immediately but maybe like tomorrow. You people are a pathetic, sick bunch who do not realize the danger you really face as opposed to American society. You will soon learn what tolerance is all about if and when that happens and it sure looks like it's going to.
Ya and California is going to break
off and be an island too...
lol

Kirkland, IL

#54897 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you just got done calling me names and anticipating my death in your previous post, and you are calling me ignorant???
Not to mention you are also someone who confuses a septic system with a play ground...
It has to be frustrating to have your ass kicked over and over by a near senile old jack ass.
Smile.
no dude calling you names would be calling you something your not....you are self centered arrogant and ignorant. See those are facts that you display daily, its not name calling. I also didn't anticipate your death stupid, its a fact you're generation is dying off at an alarming rate., your views are dying with them, you're outdated by 30 or 40 years. Show me anywhere i display anticipation of you're passing, just displaying the facts, you are old after all...over the hill was awhile ago....You can't speak of the benifits of a osm marriage because you don't have one like I do. The best you can conjure up is os/ssm, the biggest oxy-fkn-moron of all....that's a fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 10 The Graduate 70
News Two Shelbyville Men Arrested for Vehicle Theft (Oct '10) Jun 30 Mike from Mode 9
Arlene Rickett (Oct '14) Jun '16 Tea 5
all gangs under investigation in coles as of 02... (Feb '13) Apr '16 florida 4
News Illinois man still has Nixon's sandwich after 4... (Feb '08) Mar '16 sammwich 36
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Mar '16 Crackbaby1234 5
Gando munda Feb '16 sarwar 2

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages