Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52069 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Chicagobunny

Murphysboro, IL

#54531 Apr 30, 2014
Kanka my man. Ya'll needs to come on over to Chicago. No one discriminated in Obama country. So come on and visit. Get out of UK and fly on to O'Hara - bunny land.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 11

Borehamwood, UK

#54532 Apr 30, 2014
Chicagobunny wrote:
Kanka my man. Ya'll needs to come on over to Chicago. No one discriminated in Obama country. So come on and visit. Get out of UK and fly on to O'Hara - bunny land.
Not sure.
Remember Cabone Films

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lol

Addison, IL

#54533 Apr 30, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
How long will it take till just Indians left in north America,as,if all change to Gay no Birth of White will be given?
what the hell does this even mean....lol kanka you crack me up more then your buddy kiqueer does....lol...so what I get from this incoherent rambling is that apparently all white people are going to turn gay.....lol....sorry I enjoy inserting my pecker into vagina, I don't see that changing. What's going to happen to the chineese, latino and other races living in the U.S.A.?.....Maybe in your fictional novel the Indians could use them as slaves or use them as barter with aliens
lol

Chicago, IL

#54534 Apr 30, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
Why do i get the feeling that Gay People are racy against Religious Communities? Not trying to immigrate in Communities,but fighting for the right to have a Community in the CommunityI.
I just feel discriminated!
its racist not racy. Even racist is wrong, religion is not a race, therefore racism can not happen.Fighting for a right to have a community, what the hell do you think gay people are doing. If religious people have that right then so does gays and any other group of people

damn kiqueer you sure have some great running mates here, between this one and the ebonic bunny I honestly think you have a very slight edge in the IQ department....lol

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54535 Apr 30, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moron!!! Princess, we aren't "equating" our marriages and our families with other people's marriages and families. The only one doing that is you stupid!! The feeling of inferiority you continually refer to exists only in your head. And doesn't that just irritate the bejeesus out of you gramps!!
Keep dancing puppet, you have my permission.
Um, then why the hissy fit about calling a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half ss couple 'married'?

Now you are looking stupid and embarrassed...

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Borehamwood, UK

#54536 Apr 30, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> what the hell does this even mean....lol kanka you crack me up more then your buddy kiqueer does....lol...so what I get from this incoherent rambling is that apparently all white people are going to turn gay.....lol....sorry I enjoy inserting my pecker into vagina, I don't see that changing. What's going to happen to the chineese, latino and other races living in the U.S.A.?.....Maybe in your fictional novel the Indians could use them as slaves or use them as barter with aliens
http://www.alternet.org/activism/shocking-sec...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54537 Apr 30, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> its racist not racy. Even racist is wrong, religion is not a race, therefore racism can not happen.Fighting for a right to have a community, what the hell do you think gay people are doing. If religious people have that right then so does gays and any other group of people
damn kiqueer you sure have some great running mates here, between this one and the ebonic bunny I honestly think you have a very slight edge in the IQ department....lol
Wow, you are STILL having a limp wristed hissy fit over the inferior status of ss couples!

I'm sorry (lol).

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Borehamwood, UK

#54538 Apr 30, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> its racist not racy. Even racist is wrong, religion is not a race, therefore racism can not happen.Fighting for a right to have a community, what the hell do you think gay people are doing. If religious people have that right then so does gays and any other group of people
I understand your Upset. I am also upset if my Christian believe is put in Question.
Just read the first few Messages of that Topic

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54540 Apr 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are STILL having a limp wristed hissy fit over the inferior status of ss couples!
I'm sorry (lol).
Smile.
We're not inferior. That's your mind, tasteless tranny trucker trailer trash troll.
lol

Hammond, IN

#54542 Apr 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry (lol).
Smile.
you have been throwing a lump wristed hissy fit over ss couples for years and have accomplished nothing as a matter of FACT you lost the battle El capiton .

and sorry but their marriage is only inferior to you and the two english majors on your side. I don't see it as inferior so once agian your stupiditg failed

Unlike you I'm not scared of them, i just believe gay people should be left alone to live their lives
lol

Hammond, IN

#54543 Apr 30, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your Upset. I am also upset if my Christian believe is put in Question.
Just read the first few Messages of that Topic
its beliefs not believe dumb ass....nobody put your christian beliefs in question
I'm not upset at the least, I just like laughing at idiots.
What messages of what topic are you refering too?
Kanka you really can't just throw words out there and expect people to read your mind....
lol

Hammond, IN

#54544 Apr 30, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
lol what the hell does this have to do with indians. I feel sorry for you kanka sore, you truely are stupid.

psssssssst ....i hate to burst your bubble but there's gay indians too.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54546 Apr 30, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>We're not inferior. That's your mind, tasteless tranny trucker trailer trash troll.
Ha Ha Ha ha!

Borehamwood, UK

#54547 May 1, 2014
Now,as i have your Attention,....

Who would suport me?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Big Deal

Dublin, CA

#54548 May 1, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
Who would suport me?
Tell us all,what's it like to be a pimple on the butt of mankind ? Hope that answers your question buddy ?

Location hidden

#54549 May 1, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> you have been throwing a lump wristed hissy fit over ss couples for years and have accomplished nothing as a matter of FACT you lost the battle El capiton .
and sorry but their marriage is only inferior to you and the two english majors on your side. I don't see it as inferior so once agian your stupiditg failed
Unlike you I'm not scared of them, i just believe gay people should be left alone to live their lives
Get your eyes checked.

They are distinct relationships. It is false labeling to claim otherwise.

Why are you afraid of the truth? Why would you ignore a lie that affects not just the fabric of society, but children?

Perhaps this discussion is above your pay grade intellectually and morally?

Smile.
lol

Hammond, IN

#54550 May 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your eyes checked.
They are distinct relationships. It is false labeling to claim otherwise.
Why are you afraid of the truth? Why would you ignore a lie that affects not just the fabric of society, but children?
Perhaps this discussion is above your pay grade intellectually and morally?
Smile.
lol ....i love the part where you say why would I ignore a lie, you finally got something right , everything you've said is a lie your life is a lie.....lol.... i had lasic my eyes are great and as far as paygrade, lol sorry trucker got ya there too....lol...i haven't made trucker wages since college.

why are you afraid of the truth? The truth being gays are going to marry without your permission. It only affects your fabric not mine there for it doesn't affect society as a whole, just the old outdated part. It doesn't affect my children maybe you raised homophobe children my children won't be raised to be scared of people who are different. You're different vagina man, that's why you put on this act, maybe children shoyld be afraid of you...lol

I'm sure your dumb ass will keep ignoring me but show me where i said 2 men f@*$ing can produce children.....lol your a lying little joke

still lol at you
lol

Hammond, IN

#54551 May 1, 2014
You also haven't explained how you were born a part woman, married a woman, and claim that's different there lezbo......lol....cosmetic surgery does not change who you are from birth....example a small breasted woman can get some giant implants but she's still the same small breasted woman on the inside....same goes with stitching up your va jay jay.....you're still a woman.....lol no wonder you hate gays you confused little troll

lol
lol

Des Plaines, IL

#54552 May 1, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
Who would suport me?
support you for what???? Only ebonic bunny can understand you. Are you running for chief of the indian nation?????

Lol
Chicagobunny

United States

#54553 May 1, 2014
To all you simple minded (yeah) over educated idiots, we have two new words in the English dictionary... Selfie and yup - wackadoo. Can you believe it.Thanks to the thread and all you over educated idiots - wackadoo. Enjoy wacko's. Might be another new word by next year. Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian/Pakistani young top Guy for Bottom Pakis... (Apr '14) Sat Hot4men1 19
Skype (Jul '14) Jul 15 Dodge 4
gay tug glasgow with the chance of more glasgow Jul 15 deee12320 1
josh smothers (Aug '14) Jul 13 Susie W 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 10 Ivoted 38
Mayor Mike Antonacci PICKS ON ELDERLY Jul 8 jana 9
Foxes. Jun '15 LKeller 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages