Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

jimtownhounddogs niffing

Fairview Heights, IL

#54404 Apr 24, 2014
Dusty laying it on the line, dear "truth". Memory of yours is fading as you keep talking about troll and hillbilly. And silly games. No games when a hounddog sniffs up behind you and gets a piece of your a$$.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54405 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say procreation was a requirement?

If my points are ridiculous, be specific.

You are a hateful troll.

Smile.
Specifically all your points are
ridiculous......

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#54406 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Equality pushes forward"?
The big lie is that ss couples are the equal to marriage.
Smile.
Mention loons who rant and rave, and look who comes a runnin'.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#54407 Apr 24, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
And Kimare, no, their marriages are only inferior in YOUR mind. The legal status of their marriages are the same as yours. Love is love, no matter what the gender. How would you feel if someone told you that your marriage is not valid because you are a hermaphrodite? Put yourself in other people's shoes and imagine how that would make you feel. Live and let live, man, we only get one shot at life, and EVERYONE deserves happiness.
Fundie xtians aren'capable of empathy, unless it's a fetus or a dead jew on a stick.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54408 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
It is clear that ss couples stand inferior in the fundamental identities of marriage.
~Missing a gender. A gender prejudice in a time of educated equality.
~Barren. A fruitlessness and desolation that distinguishes marriage and only raises ss couples to the same level of countless other relationships.
One possible option is for ss couples to be called maried, with one 'r', representing one gender and no procreation.
Smile.
It's clear that you're a sad and angry moron. Guess what? Despite your repetitious posts, I'm still married and it's recognized equally to your marriage in every way that matters. Chomp on it queen. Unlilke your opinions, which aren't worth diddly squat.

Smirk.

Fetch Sandy, fetch!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54409 Apr 24, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear that you're a sad and angry moron. Guess what? Despite your repetitious posts, I'm still married and it's recognized equally to your marriage in every way that matters. Chomp on it queen. Unlilke your opinions, which aren't worth diddly squat.
Smirk.
Fetch Sandy, fetch!!
Then why the vulgar anger?

I'm simply noting in obvious distinctions between your relationship and marriage. If they weren't inferior, you wouldn't be angry. Your crude attempts to bait me by verbally assaulting my wife don't anger me, it just shows your desperation and depravity.

Smile.
dying laughing

Detroit, MI

#54410 Apr 24, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have. You;re just playing stupid games. Like always.
You are a hateful fundie troll. That's all you've ever been, hillbilly.
This is way to humorous. Truth calling someone a hateful troll. One quick question truth why is it ok for you to play troll but not kimare? Maybe you should just stick to what you're good at like talking bad about people who have died, bragging on your imaginary high paying job and imaginary wall full of degrees.
Anyone intrested in seeing what im talking about just check out granite city il topix its full of truth a.k.a. mahz talking bad on the dead claiming to know everything about everybody.

Location hidden

#54411 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
It is clear that ss couples stand inferior in the fundamental identities of marriage.
~Missing a gender. A gender prejudice in a time of educated equality.
~Barren. A fruitlessness and desolation that distinguishes marriage and only raises ss couples to the same level of countless other relationships.
One possible option is for ss couples to be called maried, with one 'r', representing one gender and no procreation.
Smile.
<quoted text>
It's obvious you don't have marriage equality!
If you did, it'd be easy to disprove the distinctions I note.
I think I'll stick around and point it out.
Smile.
Yes, do please stick around pointing out distinctions that have nothing to do with what defines a marriage!!! Let us know when your pointing out of distinctions dissolves one of our marriages, k princess?!!

Fetch Sandy, fetch!!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54412 Apr 24, 2014
Please do not use personal attacks.
<quoted text>
Yes, do please stick around pointing out distinctions that have nothing to do with what defines a marriage!!! Let us know when your pointing out of distinctions dissolves one of our marriages, k princess?!!
Fetch Sandy, fetch!!

Location hidden

#54413 Apr 24, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan loves you guys.....
You guys love imaginary beings.

Location hidden

#54414 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
And still, ss couples are inferior to marriage.
Smile.
And still, the only moron comparing couples (people) to marriage (institution) is the stupid hillbilly cur.
Smile.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Ballwin, MO

#54415 Apr 24, 2014
I'm a liking "wingless wackadoo" telling sandy to fetch. Nice puppy, go fetch sandy!! Wooff - wooff
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54416 Apr 24, 2014
Please refrain from using real names on the forum.
Thanks you in advance for you cooperation.
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
I'm a liking "wingless wackadoo" telling sandy to fetch. Nice puppy, go fetch sandy!! Wooff - wooff

Location hidden

#54417 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess, I'm not angry in the slightest. You might want to have the fundie "crystal ball of other people's emotional states" polished up.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simply noting in obvious distinctions between your relationship and marriage.
My relationship is a marriage silly fundie. And there's nothing that your silly distinctions will do to alter that fact Greg. Your distinctions are of absolutely no importance to anyone other than you!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If they weren't inferior, you wouldn't be angry.
I'm neither inferior or angry princess. But it is cute when you jump to assumptive conclusions using faulty information. You seem to do that quite a bit. But don't you worry, that's typical of fundies. No one expects anything less from you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your crude attempts to bait me by verbally assaulting my wife don't anger me, it just shows your desperation and depravity.
Smile.
Princess, I have no desire to "bait" you. That would imply that I desire a response from you. If you didn't want your wife discussed, you shouldn't have brought her up by telling everyone how she's mistaken for Ann Margaret!!! As if!!!! No hon, my mentioning her serves only to extend the exact same disrespect to your relationship as you extend to ours. I'm so sorry that treating you and your relationship the same way that you treat us and ours has your knickers in a bunch pumpkin. Oh well. Smile.

Location hidden

#54418 Apr 24, 2014
CDC wrote:
Please do not use personal attacks.
<quoted text>
You mean like calling people "stupid", "foolish" and "hateful"? That kind of personal attack hypocrite?

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54419 Apr 24, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Please refrain from using real names on the forum.
Thanks you in advance for you cooperation.
Are you the Topix Police?
chimney

United States

#54420 Apr 24, 2014
Here we go

Location hidden

#54421 Apr 24, 2014
<quoted text>
And still, the only moron comparing couples (people) to marriage (institution) is the stupid hillbilly cur.
Smile.
Again

I'm simply noting in obvious distinctions between your relationship and marriage. If they weren't inferior, you wouldn't be angry. Your crude attempts to bait me by verbally assaulting my wife don't anger me, it just shows your desperation and depravity.

Smile.

Location hidden

#54422 Apr 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Princess, I'm not angry in the slightest. You might want to have the fundie "crystal ball of other people's emotional states" polished up.
<quoted text>
My relationship is a marriage silly fundie. And there's nothing that your silly distinctions will do to alter that fact Greg. Your distinctions are of absolutely no importance to anyone other than you!
<quoted text>
I'm neither inferior or angry princess. But it is cute when you jump to assumptive conclusions using faulty information. You seem to do that quite a bit. But don't you worry, that's typical of fundies. No one expects anything less from you.
<quoted text>
Princess, I have no desire to "bait" you. That would imply that I desire a response from you. If you didn't want your wife discussed, you shouldn't have brought her up by telling everyone how she's mistaken for Ann Margaret!!! As if!!!! No hon, my mentioning her serves only to extend the exact same disrespect to your relationship as you extend to ours. I'm so sorry that treating you and your relationship the same way that you treat us and ours has your knickers in a bunch pumpkin. Oh well. Smile.
You are consistent in your denial.

You are an angry troll and you don't have a marriage.

That's simply the facts.

Oh, and if you don't want a response from me?

DON'T RESPOND SILLY!

Smile.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Arnold, MO

#54423 Apr 24, 2014
Chimney - what do you mean? I b look'ns fer a telly pole or a car wheel an tire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyer found dead in hotel Sep 18 Nickleschitz Dibe... 4
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep 14 HogWash 58
News Rosamond standoff ends with man in custody Sep 12 nztyraider 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 9 NoMoreIncumbents 134
Mayor Mike Antonacci PICKS ON ELDERLY (Jun '15) Jul '17 AngryPWT 11
Arlene Rickett (Oct '14) Jul '17 kush 6
Mitchell Manion Jul '17 Nowhere Person 3

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages