Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53273 Mar 11, 2014
So you are an admitted hater.
You may return to your burger flipping now.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So I hate Jehovah's witnesses. So what? I hate anyone who comes up to my door on a Saturday morning and wants to share their mythology.
It doesn't help that they are an elitist, apocalyptic death cult who brainwashes their members and shuns them if they question the dogma.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53274 Mar 11, 2014
Looky here...a fellow hater
Pay attention and don't burn my fries!
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53275 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>OK it's YOUR turn.... you JW hater you.
I'm calling you haters out.
I can't stand anyone who tries to cram
their NUTBAG religious cult down my
throat....Jehovah's are the worst...
A Mormon offered to mow my lawn
for me one time,when he saw me out
there working.He didn't bother to
preach my ear off,just said"God Bless
You",you have to run a JW down with
the mower to get them to leave your
property.Religion is personal,I keep
mine to myself unless you ask.....
Don't hate anyone,just agree to
disagree.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53276 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Looky here...a fellow hater
Pay attention and don't burn my fries!
Hey dummy,I retired at 45, with a full
pension,so I will have a coffee on my
way to the beach,you sling the fries!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53277 Mar 11, 2014
I'll probably work til I drop.
and It's not slinging fries.
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy,I retired at 45, with a full
pension,so I will have a coffee on my
way to the beach,you sling the fries!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53278 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>I'll probably work til I drop.
That's your problem....Solve World
Peace then....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53280 Mar 11, 2014
Another day, and ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

And all of the flabby gay trolls in the world couldn't change it one single bit.

Maybe if you fling your hateful bullying a little harsher, it will change?

Stamp your feet and scream?

Smirk.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53281 Mar 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Another day, and ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
And all of the flabby gay trolls in the world couldn't change it one single bit.
Smirk.
Another day and Kimare claims authority of the morality of marriage when he was kicked out of the pulpit of his church for an adulterous relationship that ended the marriage of two of his parishioners.

And nothing will ever change the fact that you are just a sociopathic, fake Xtian who has a gay fixation.

SMIRK.

How many Kimares does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Pastor Greg doesn;t screw lightbulbs. He screw his parishioner's wives.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53282 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
So you are an admitted hater.
You may return to your burger flipping now.
<quoted text>
You can return to faking like you are a physicist now.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53283 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
I'll probably work til I drop.
<quoted text>
No. You're not nearly that important. Now get your mop and bucket, boy.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53284 Mar 11, 2014
And be quick about it. The dropping part. Not the mopping.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53285 Mar 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:

Smirk.
Hey home wrecking ex Pastor, you
made a mockery of yourself and
also committed adultery and were
ousted by two Churches,I think you
And Your plump wife should be shown
for what you really are.....A money
stealing wife stealer...BTW trucker,
You and your tubby dumb wife haven't
skipped any meals yourselves!https://m.facebook. com/gregorysandy.kirschmann?id =682922313&refsrc=https:// www.facebook.com/gregorysandy. kirschmann
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#53286 Mar 11, 2014
True. I'm expendable.
But no way am I bending over and picking up that mop.
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You're not nearly that important. Now get your mop and bucket, boy.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53287 Mar 11, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And absolutely no one is surprised by the fact that you hang out with people from prison.
Co-worker. You don't get to choose your co-workers.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53288 Mar 11, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
<quoted text>
Another day and Kimare claims authority of the morality of marriage when he was kicked out of the pulpit of his church for an adulterous relationship that ended the marriage of two of his parishioners.
And nothing will ever change the fact that you are just a sociopathic, fake Xtian who has a gay fixation.
SMIRK.
How many Kimares does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Pastor Greg doesn;t screw lightbulbs. He screw his parishioner's wives.
At least Pastor Greg is not gay.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53289 Mar 11, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So I hate Jehovah's witnesses. So what? I hate anyone who comes up to my door on a Saturday morning and wants to share their mythology.
It doesn't help that they are an elitist, apocalyptic death cult who brainwashes their members and shuns them if they question the dogma.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53291 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>At least Pastor Greg is not gay.
Oh I see....He can seduce two female
parishioners,and steal money from
two churches,but as long as he's not
Gay,he's OK......You must be on drugs!
poof

Madison, WI

#53293 Mar 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
Hey Gregg, Jesus wants his money back
truth

Granite City, IL

#53294 Mar 12, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> At least Pastor Greg is not gay.
You say gay as if it's a horrible thing. It's not that big of deal, except to you twisted fundies. I'd much rather associate with a gay person than a lying, thieving, adulterous pastor. Greg may not be gay, but he is a sociopath. You're a fool for defending him. It only shows how morally bankrupt you truly are.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53295 Mar 12, 2014
Good morning trolls!

"There is nothing new under the sun."

It is asserted by many that in these modern sophisticated times, we are the first society to venture where previous cultures have been restrained by ignorance and bigotry. Through a perverted manipulation of the legal system and a growing cultural immorality, we have not only 'legalized' the murder of children but are now in the process of desecrating marriage. But are we the first society to assert these 'rights' and establish 'laws' regarding them? This is a deadly farce based on arrogance and denial. You are not going where no culture has gone before, you are following a course that has destroyed every culture on that same path. Leviticus 18:1-3 (NASB) 1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 2 "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,'I am the LORD your God. 3 ~'You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, nor are you to do what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you; you shall not walk in their statutes. Please note that the word 'statutes' means, something prescribed, an enactment, statute:--New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Simply put; A formal law of the culture. The question then becomes, what were those old 'laws' that God prohibited? A list concludes with three; Leviticus 18:21-23 (NASB) 21 ~'You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD. 22 ~'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. 23 ~'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Simply put, those were laws legally allowing child sacrifice, sodomy and beastality. What is the consequence of a society legally embracing those things? Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB) 24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled. 25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants. I know you claim these words are not words of God, but simply words of man, distorted by translations and time. To me, however, they are then, all the more poignant. How is it that words of fiction expose repeated history and affirm your arrogance? You are determined to repeat the perversion of law, but deny the historic reality of it's consequences.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all gangs under investigation in coles as of 02... (Feb '13) Apr 6 florida 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Apr '16 TheGraduate 68
News Illinois man still has Nixon's sandwich after 4... (Feb '08) Mar '16 sammwich 36
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Mar '16 Crackbaby1234 5
Gando munda Feb '16 sarwar 2
jill milligan (Jul '14) Feb '16 dan 2
spy at ksi Feb '16 tom 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages