Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

truth

Saint Louis, MO

#51333 Feb 17, 2014
When you think about it, there's really no hope for Earth Anal.

After Galileo proved the heliocentric model of the universe it took the Xtians 150 years to admit they were wrong. It takes generations for these buffoons to catch on to reality. At least we know his great-grandchildren will despise what he stands for just as people today do the segregationists.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#51334 Feb 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
how's that acceptance world wide working out for you
Quite well, thank you. We have most of the civilized world on board. As for 3rd world nations, who gives a hoot?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriag...

How's that one-man crusade against marriage equality working for you? Are any of your kids on board with that or are they more tolerant than you? Oops, don't get mad....

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#51335 Feb 17, 2014
That's why registered profiles make life so much easier....
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#51336 Feb 17, 2014
truth wrote:
I be just so gosh darn stupid.
I think you mean Goddamned stupid. Right Earth Anal?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51337 Feb 17, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan loves it when you talk this way!
Pride, arrogance, haughtiness. It's a trifecta of evil.
you got it all wrong.
You need to get with the gay agenda on how to deal with me.
according to your buddies i'm stupid, dumb, clueless

it takes some degree of knowledge to be arrogant
as for pride that's really a gay thing aren't you gays suppose to be proud ?
i'm certainly not in your camp.
so you need to study up on the gay playbook.
Ask Dusty to go over the big words for you.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#51338 Feb 17, 2014
I can't handle the truth!!!!
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51339 Feb 17, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
That's why registered profiles make life so much easier....
topix is trying to keep it simple for you Dusty
the rest of us can handle the complicated stuff.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51340 Feb 17, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite well, thank you. We have most of the civilized world on board. As for 3rd world nations, who gives a hoot?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriag...
How's that one-man crusade against marriage equality working for you? Are any of your kids on board with that or are they more tolerant than you? Oops, don't get mad....
are you jealous because gays can't have kids ?
let me explain how loving families work
they grow up together and support each other.
see that is why gay marriage doesn't work
you can't have kids to understand something as simple as family love and support.

seriously thinking about you that way makes me really feel sorry for you.
you lash out at my family thinking that would bother me. It doesn't
it just shows why gay marriage will never really succeed. I'm sorry for you.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51341 Feb 17, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to be like you so it's quite
alright! You need a hobby! Why not
volunteer if you are bored....
i already do volunteer work and have done so probably for more years then you been alive.
this might interest you on that topic

do you know who DON'T volunteer or do any kind of service for others ?
Yep GAYS they do nothing,.

Christians have built hospitals, schools, homeless shelters, abuse centers, fed the hungry,
helped kids with getting clothes and even toys.,
Where are the GAY places that do these things ?
Name on place. None exist.

so next time you mention doing volunteer work don't bother asking us we already do that
Go ask Dusty to do it. It would do him some serious good. to put food on a plate for someone so down on their luck they can't even hold a paper plate steady..
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51342 Feb 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>i already do volunteer work and have done so probably for more years then you been alive.
this might interest you on that topic

do you know who DON'T volunteer or do any kind of service for others ?
Yep GAYS they do nothing,.

Christians have built hospitals, schools, homeless shelters, abuse centers, fed the hungry,
helped kids with getting clothes and even toys.,
Where are the GAY places that do these things ?
Name on place. None exist.

so next time you mention doing volunteer work don't bother asking us we already do that
Go ask Dusty to do it. It would do him some serious good. to put food on a plate for someone so down on their luck they can't even hold a paper plate steady..
I know plenty of Gays who volunteer!
They are all productive members of
society,love God and treat people more
Christian than you.How do you know my age? You seem to assume a lot!
Get out in the real world,you are dealing
with Gay people every day..Just don't
notice it! What would you do if you had
a Gay waiter,out to dinner? Ask for a
new server?You probably think you get
HIV from kissing as well...
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51343 Feb 17, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know plenty of Gays who volunteer!
They are all productive members of
society,love God and treat people more
Christian than you.How do you know my age? You seem to assume a lot!
Get out in the real world,you are dealing
with Gay people every day..Just don't
notice it! What would you do if you had
a Gay waiter,out to dinner? Ask for a
new server?You probably think you get
HIV from kissing as well...
I assume less about you then you assume about me.
Gays are not productive. I reject your comments on that based on merit.
i once worked medical field i know exactly how AIDS is spread do you need a history lesson on it,Reality check its still the number one community that is spreading it.
Your total lack of knowledge of history and current events speaks volumes about your age and education.
I tolerate your nonsense because of it.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51344 Feb 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>I assume less about you then you assume about me.
Gays are not productive. I reject your comments on that based on merit.
i once worked medical field i know exactly how AIDS is spread do you need a history lesson on it,Reality check its still the number one community that is spreading it.
Your total lack of knowledge of history and current events speaks volumes about your age and education.
I tolerate your nonsense because of it.
What don't you know all about? Lol
Don't assume to know anything about
me.I go by what you post! I noticed you
didn't answer about the Gay server,
It's because I'm right you homophobe !
My profession had me working with
young people.I met a lot of Gay young
people who volunteered more than you
think or know.how sad to omit people
just because YOU don't understand
their lifestyle..It's not a choice to be
Gay...you think it is.....
truth

Granite City, IL

#51346 Feb 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume less about you then you assume about me.
Gays are not productive. I reject your comments on that based on merit.
i once worked medical field i know exactly how AIDS is spread do you need a history lesson on it,Reality check its still the number one community that is spreading it.
Your total lack of knowledge of history and current events speaks volumes about your age and education.
I tolerate your nonsense because of it.
75% of the people infected with AiDS live in Sub-Saharan Africa and they are not gay. The overwhelming majority of AIDS cases worldwide are in heterosexual people.

Wrong again, dumbass.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51347 Feb 17, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
75% of the people infected with AiDS live in Sub-Saharan Africa and they are not gay. The overwhelming majority of AIDS cases worldwide are in heterosexual people.
Wrong again, dumbass.
you just keep on living that fantasy that you're safe.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51348 Feb 17, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
What don't you know all about? Lol
Don't assume to know anything about
me.I go by what you post! I noticed you
didn't answer about the Gay server,
It's because I'm right you homophobe !
My profession had me working with
young people.I met a lot of Gay young
people who volunteered more than you
think or know.how sad to omit people
just because YOU don't understand
their lifestyle..It's not a choice to be
Gay...you think it is.....
i don't eat out much anymore. Medical reasons.
but if i saw a gay like that waitress that tried to ruin the reputation of those hetero's who tip her yeah i would leave in a heartbeat.
Truthfully if i owned a business i would hire a gay. I would find some lame excuse so legally i didnt have to but in all honesty i would never hire one.
I've seen my share of them in the places i worked for.
They are awful to work around. They have serious attitude problems and they look for issues to cause trouble in. Never seen them pull their weight.
and dont get mad you did ask me
i was trying to spare your feelings. You dont handle the truth very well.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51349 Feb 17, 2014
typo
i would never hire a gay
truth

Granite City, IL

#51350 Feb 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you just keep on living that fantasy that you're safe.
I am about as safe as it gets, dummy. I am in a long term committed relationship with a member of the opposite sex.

You just keep on living that fantasy that you're a Christian.
truth

Granite City, IL

#51351 Feb 17, 2014
And you're the mental midget who keeps insisting it is a homosexual disease. It is your confused little self who is pretending to be safe without understanding the science.

BTW, being a janitor at a hospital is not working in the medical field. Sorry.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51352 Feb 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>i don't eat out much anymore. Medical reasons.
but if i saw a gay like that waitress that tried to ruin the reputation of those hetero's who tip her yeah i would leave in a heartbeat.
Truthfully if i owned a business i would hire a gay. I would find some lame excuse so legally i didnt have to but in all honesty i would never hire one.
I've seen my share of them in the places i worked for.
They are awful to work around. They have serious attitude problems and they look for issues to cause trouble in. Never seen them pull their weight.
and dont get mad you did ask me
i was trying to spare your feelings. You dont handle the truth very well.
Wow you are such a bigot.Look at the
way you treat every Gay as bad... Yeah,
Jesus would love to read this.You are
no Christian at all yourself!
truth

Granite City, IL

#51353 Feb 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
typo
i would never hire a gay
You already have and didn't know it. At your church? Statistics say at least a couple of those people are gay.

You worked in the medical field? I guarantee you that you had you hands all over gay people.

You live in a country with gay legislators, gay judges, gay doctors, gay clergy members. If you don't like it you should probably head to some place where your views are acceptable. Like Uganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love and lonely Mar 30 Thunderhawk200 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Feb '18 SligieForMayor 177
dope smoking high school teacher (Apr '15) Dec '17 Are you sure 5
Gay Teens in South Florida (Jan '17) Dec '17 Djeidis 4
Houses for rent (Oct '17) Oct '17 Looking 1
Lawyer found dead in hotel (Aug '17) Sep '17 Nickleschitz Dibe... 4
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep '17 HogWash 58

Shelbyville Jobs

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages