Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50486 Feb 9, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you admit the bible is a game!!! You've come a long way idiot!!!!
I WAS REFERRING TO THE GAME YOU GAYS PLAY WITH THE BIBLE
the tit4tat bible quote game.
i don't play that game. Because i don't play games with the bible YOU DO not me.
To me the bible is sacred not a game. To gays its a game.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50487 Feb 9, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
.I thought his balls were too far up to have been of any value...silly me. Chrystal ball or not, he still gets it all wrong.
what a filthy little person you are
your mom and dad would be so proud of how you talk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#50488 Feb 9, 2014
wow wrote:
Lol.... Dusty simply changes the words definition in his mind to justify his lifestyle. It must be hell living in your own prison. Marriage is the union between one man and one woman.... that is the very definitioin of Holy Matrimony. Nice effort trying to water down the definiton of marriage! The bible is not comparable to any law. The bible and God are above any man made law!
I have a marriage. That's not watered down verbiage; it's reality.
God blessed my marriage in a religious ceremony. God didn't say that my spouse needed a vagina.
The federal government recognized my marriage, though they need not recognize Holy Matrimony.
Curious

Westville, IL

#50490 Feb 9, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS REFERRING TO THE GAME YOU GAYS PLAY WITH THE BIBLE
the tit4tat bible quote game.
i don't play that game. Because i don't play games with the bible YOU DO not me.
To me the bible is sacred not a game. To gays its a game.
You spend a good chunk of a day, almost everyday on this website on this particular thread.(Go back and count how many posts on this thread are yours...its staggering) The majority of your posts are about homosexuals. I was just wondering why you spend so much time discussing them? I've got gay friends that talk about it less than you. Any reason you do this?
truth

Granite City, IL

#50491 Feb 10, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend a good chunk of a day, almost everyday on this website on this particular thread.(Go back and count how many posts on this thread are yours...its staggering) The majority of your posts are about homosexuals. I was just wondering why you spend so much time discussing them? I've got gay friends that talk about it less than you. Any reason you do this?
Because he either fights against it like this, or he gives in to his latent homosexual tendencies.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#50492 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS REFERRING TO THE GAME YOU GAYS PLAY WITH THE BIBLE
the tit4tat bible quote game.
i don't play that game. Because i don't play games with the bible YOU DO not me.
To me the bible is sacred not a game. To gays its a game.
But folks like you play games with the Bible all the time. You like to pull out random lines toss them willy-nilly at people you don't like. Silly stuff.

To you, it's a game. To an atheist, it can be a game as well. To gay Christians, it's not.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#50493 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
what a filthy little person you are
your mom and dad would be so proud of how you talk.
Is your mother proud of your irrational obsessions with gay men having sex? Somehow, I doubt it.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50495 Feb 10, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't click on links, because I've seen them all and then some.
2. I don't have YOUR acceptance. I do happen to have God's acceptance; he tells me so.
that's the devil whispering in you ear.
God never tells people they are acceptable.
He's found favor is some people in the bible but i don't recall him saying he found favor in someone who's life is based on gay sex.
You're fond of telling others to prove it. Now its your turn tells where specifically in the bible God says gay sex is acceptable..
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50496 Feb 10, 2014
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
"faith love repentance forgiveness."
this is what two same sex couples can offer each other no?
you're right about the no part.
Same sex only offers that. Sex with a partner of the same gender.
That is the basis of a gay relationship nothing more then that.
That is what people think of you when you came out of the closet.
If you think otherwise you're just fooling yourself.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50497 Feb 10, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
At 5'10", 194, I doubt I'm the biggest gay poster here. Sure, I'd like to lose 20lbs, but we tend to eat too well.
don't worry the next republican president will help you by cutting your food stamps.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50498 Feb 10, 2014
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I made a mistake ! You want I should go thru and highlight yours?
Picking on school kids too why doesn't that surprise me.
and here i thought i was being nice and trying to help you with good advice.
No good deed goes unpunished.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50499 Feb 10, 2014
wow wrote:
Lol.... Dusty simply changes the words definition in his mind to justify his lifestyle. It must be hell living in your own prison. Marriage is the union between one man and one woman.... that is the very definitioin of Holy Matrimony. Nice effort trying to water down the definiton of marriage! The bible is not comparable to any law. The bible and God are above any man made law!
well said and worth repeating.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50500 Feb 10, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend a good chunk of a day, almost everyday on this website on this particular thread.(Go back and count how many posts on this thread are yours...its staggering) The majority of your posts are about homosexuals. I was just wondering why you spend so much time discussing them? I've got gay friends that talk about it less than you. Any reason you do this?
I'll be happy to discuss anything with you as soon as you show me where in topix rules there is a limit on how many posts a poster can make AND how many particular threads they can post to.
If you can't back up your ridiculous comments then there is no point in going further with you.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50501 Feb 10, 2014
I'm not about to add up everyone's posts but i'm sure Dusty has way more posts in here then i do.
In fact my imposter probably has way more then i do.
Curious

Westville, IL

#50502 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be happy to discuss anything with you as soon as you show me where in topix rules there is a limit on how many posts a poster can make AND how many particular threads they can post to.
If you can't back up your ridiculous comments then there is no point in going further with you.
Back up my comments????? I did...just click the previous page button and start counting your posts. There's a shit ton of them. You are correct about topix rules having no limit, but this doesn't change the fact that you troll this thread with psychotic frequency. I was just wondering why you talk about homos so much. The fact that topix has no post limit rely isn't an answer.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50503 Feb 10, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Back up my comments????? I did...just click the previous page button and start counting your posts. There's a shit ton of them. You are correct about topix rules having no limit, but this doesn't change the fact that you troll this thread with psychotic frequency. I was just wondering why you talk about homos so much. The fact that topix has no post limit rely isn't an answer.
grow up your too immature to waste time on.
Too Funny

Paris, IL

#50504 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
grow up your too immature to waste time on.
Translation: This poster pointed out that I'm a psycho topix poster who was called out as being such...and I really dont have a rational explanation why, so I refuse to address the question...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#50505 Feb 10, 2014
wow wrote:
Lol.... Dusty simply changes the words definition in his mind to justify his lifestyle.
You seem to be under the impression that his lifestyle (whatever that's supposed to mean) needs justifying. You would be wrong. His "lifestyle" doesn't need to be justified to you or to anyone else.
wow wrote:
It must be hell living in your own prison.
Well, until you can qualify and exemplify this supposed prison, we'll simply ignore your stupid statement.
wow wrote:
Marriage is the union between one man and one woman....
It's also the union between one man and another man, and also the union between one woman and another woman. Has been for years. Not a damn thing you can do to change that fact.
wow wrote:
that is the very definitioin of Holy Matrimony.
No one was discussing holy matrimony, we were discussing marriage. Marriage is a civil contract, and it's defined as a "union", a "ceremony" and an "institution". Those definitions aren't changed or altered in any way when gays enter into one.
wow wrote:
Nice effort trying to water down the definiton of marriage!
Nice effort trying to pretend that marriage has a different definition, and that gays change that definition. Too bad you completely failed.
wow wrote:
The bible is not comparable to any law.
The bible is completely irrelevant to man made civil institutions like marriage.
wow wrote:
The bible and God are above any man made law!
Really? Tell that to all the fundamentalist Christians being sued for believing their faith placed them above the law. Every single one of them has lost.

You're very stupid. Are you related to imposter Earth Angel?
Ace

Benton, IL

#50506 Feb 10, 2014
The Obama administration is saying the gays don't need to work, anal sex time is more enjoyable than working. But don't expect Obamacare to care for their AIDS treatment.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#50507 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS REFERRING TO THE GAME YOU GAYS PLAY WITH THE BIBLE
the tit4tat bible quote game.
i don't play that game. Because i don't play games with the bible YOU DO not me.
To me the bible is sacred not a game. To gays its a game.
You don't engage in bible quotes because it threatens you. You know you will lose every time, and you also know that your behavior will be called into play and you can't have that.

You're another fundie coward, nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all gangs under investigation in coles as of 02... (Feb '13) Apr 6 florida 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Apr 4 TheGraduate 68
News Illinois man still has Nixon's sandwich after 4... (Feb '08) Mar '16 sammwich 36
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Mar '16 Crackbaby1234 5
Gando munda Feb '16 sarwar 2
jill milligan (Jul '14) Feb '16 dan 2
spy at ksi Feb '16 tom 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages