Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,235

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42704 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a sphincter muscle charlie horse having to defend marriage and women from such a despicable, deviant behavior.
The sick pervert is you Dick. How do you excuse and promote such abusive behavior? It really is mind boggling...
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you can't stop imagining it, can you Greggy?
What I can't quit imagining is that toilet paper, hair and poop rolled up butt bugger on your nose Dicky.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42706 Oct 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is still a theory.
However, gravity and evolution have much more substance.
Well, which is it, dumbass?

By the way, evolution is a FACT! Only religious kooks deny its reality.
Scott

Joliet, IL

#42708 Oct 13, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, which is it, dumbass?
By the way, evolution is a FACT! Only religious kooks deny its reality.
If evolution is a fact why are we not seeing it now?

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42709 Oct 13, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If evolution is a fact why are we not seeing it now?
OMFG! Are you kidding me? How long does evolution take.?... oh wait... you religious nuts think the world is only 6,000 yrs old. No wonder evolution short circuits your brains.

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#42710 Oct 13, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If evolution is a fact why are we not seeing it now?
That's a joke, right?
Scott

Joliet, IL

#42711 Oct 13, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a joke, right?
Let's have an example?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#42712 Oct 13, 2013
Looks like the same low,life dumbaxx is judging all the same again.lol what a nut job.lol

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
big guy

New Lenox, IL

#42713 Oct 13, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Let's have an example?
Man, all animals, plants, everything, really.
Scott

Joliet, IL

#42714 Oct 13, 2013
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, all animals, plants, everything, really.
Really, that's your example! Great argument you have there.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#42715 Oct 13, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's have an example?
Every living thing around you. Every time a good or bad mutation happens. Every time a species goes extinct. Every time one species lands in a new environment, and adapts.

You are a part of it, right now, and it's happening everywhere. Heck, with climate change, expect lots of it, as species adapt, change and die off.

But, if you are asking if a new species will pop up in your backyard in the next 20 minutes, you have to be joking.

No one has that loose a grasp on science.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42716 Oct 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is still a theory.
However, gravity and evolution have much more substance.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, which is it, dumbass?
By the way, evolution is a FACT! Only religious kooks deny its reality.
It is exactly as I described it.

Both are well established theories. Neither are proved.

You owe me tuition again.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42717 Oct 13, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, which is it, dumbass?
By the way, evolution is a FACT! Only religious kooks deny its reality.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

Are you denying reality???

Smirk.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#42718 Oct 13, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Every living thing around you. Every time a good or bad mutation happens. Every time a species goes extinct. Every time one species lands in a new environment, and adapts.
You are a part of it, right now, and it's happening everywhere. Heck, with climate change, expect lots of it, as species adapt, change and die off.
But, if you are asking if a new species will pop up in your backyard in the next 20 minutes, you have to be joking.
No one has that loose a grasp on science.
Oh geeze, now it's all about climate change.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#42719 Oct 13, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geeze, now it's all about climate change.
Are you saying that climate change has never changed the landscape and the life in it, in the past? You have some odd beliefs.

Did you go to school?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#42720 Oct 13, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that climate change has never changed the landscape and the life in it, in the past? You have some odd beliefs.
Did you go to school?
The weather changes the landscape. There is no such thing as climate change.(Global warming) it's a lie that al gore told and made millions and all you liberals are falling for it.
You fall for a lot of ridiculous stuff. LOL.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
beers

Oswego, IL

#42721 Oct 13, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>OMFG! Are you kidding me? How long does evolution take.?... oh wait... you religious nuts think the world is only 6,000 yrs old. No wonder evolution short circuits your brains.
Where are all the fossils? If it takes millions of years to "evolve" there should be millions of different fossils of each species.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42722 Oct 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is still a theory.
However, gravity and evolution have much more substance.
<quoted text>
It is exactly as I described it.
Both are well established theories. Neither are proved.
You owe me tuition again.
The theory of gravity hasn't been proved, eh? Is that why people call you airhead?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42723 Oct 13, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are all the fossils? If it takes millions of years to "evolve" there should be millions of different fossils of each species.
Evidently, the basic concept of evolution escapes you. When a species evolves, it evolves into ANOTHER SPECIES.

Jesus tap dancing Christ! What is it with all these people totally ignorant about evolution? Unbelievable! Did ANY of you pay attention in high school?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42724 Oct 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.
Are you denying reality???
Smirk.
No, I'm denying your bogus sound bite. Marriage has NOTHING to do with evolutionary mating behavior, you ignoramous. You are stuck on stupid, and entranced by the sound of your own voice. Marriage is about property and wealth transfer. Now if you had used the word monogamy, I might agree with your first statement. However, your second sentence doesn't even make any sense. If 'SS couples are a defective failure of mating behavior,' how they hell did they get here? Somebody, somewhere mated effectively or none of us would be here.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42725 Oct 13, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The weather changes the landscape. There is no such thing as climate change.(Global warming) it's a lie that al gore told and made millions and all you liberals are falling for it.
You fall for a lot of ridiculous stuff. LOL.
The climate of the earth has changed MANY, many times over the course of its 4.5 billion years. The evidence is NOT in dispute. It's you low-IQ religious types that don't understand the math.

Wait..... you think Al Gore made up global warming?

ahahahahahah
ahahahahahhaha
ahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype (Feb '14) Nov 18 moh 181
White young chavs in bradford Nov 5 Hassan_khan1999 1
Arlene Rickett Oct '14 DAVE 2
josh smothers Aug '14 just woundering 1
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Aug '14 sky47 3
Skype Jul '14 Hassan_khan1999 1
jill milligan Jul '14 vern 1
Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shelbyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shelbyville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
ESPN12:48 PM
Broncos' Sanders: Hit was legal; ready to go
NBC Sports 1:17 PM
Rams' defense closer to expectations - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:30 PM
Rodney McLeod not fined for hit that concussed Emmanuel Sanders