Walmart Realty to Offer 44 Outlots at Auction

Apr 3, 2013 Full story: AmericanBankingNews.com 7

Forty-four prime location outlots throughout Indiana, Illinois and Ohio will be offered at auction beginning Monday, April 29, 2013.

Full Story
not surprised

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Walmart always has there hands in the cookie jar. Just another notch on there money belt! Some people may argue this comment, but do you really know Walmart aside from just shopping in one of the Super Centers? Do a little research you just might be surprised.

“Argh, Shiver me Timbers”

Since: Sep 08

Bridgeport, IL

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Yup, the family in involved in many things. The former stores are held onto, unless local communities or select groups purchase them and don't bring in competition. Realty is a market ran by a husband of one of the heir's if I remember correctly.
Marybeth

Marion, IL

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Has any body seen the new circus attraction at the super Walmart lately .Its big foot with red hair . I read a story once if you get a clipping of its fur or hair it will the hair will keep you from being attracted by big foot . I really feel sorry for all the people that have to work with her or it .except for some Pakistani who works there he seems to like this thing he must like her a lot cause he smells also , well any these two people are not nice to the other ones that work there .big foot just stands around playing with I assume is her boss yuck .thats what pisses me off there ar so many people out of work that could use a job .they take it away from an a American who was born and raised here and gives it to some Pakistani who just works here to take jobs away from good Americans .Walmart you should be a shamed of your self .I will not shop in that store any more that man is rude to woman he talks as if they are beneath him and in his country they are .
Be nice

Marion, IL

#5 Apr 21, 2013
That's not nice .the lady your talking about might not be able to help how she looks ,as for the man your talking about ,I will agree he should not have that job .it should be someone who lives here born and raised here .I have shopped at Walmart a lot of times and Iam very sorry I did some of the people that work in there have really bad attitudes and are as lazy as can be ,any time I would go in to the Walmart you only see two girls that are doing all the running seams there are the only ones that work .for one there is the tall red head who just stands around at that wooden box and talks to an older blond haired lady who also don't do any thing .they have there flunky do it .Walmarts managers need to get rid of those two there just taking up space .shame on you people at Walmart you need to go out of business .
Cool hand Luke

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 26, 2013
I hear that the redhead sasquatch moans like a banshee in the sack. As for the towel head, you can come take the camel out of Pakistan but you can't take the Pakistani out of the camel.
Seriously Benton IL

Benton, IL

#8 Jan 18, 2014
I understand what you are saying about how some people are lazy on the job. When I go into Benton walmart nobody will ever help you when you need it. They just say that don't know and will not get someone that does know to help you. I have never been in the marion walmart but I think you people are the rudest and most discusting people ever to sit here and write about someone they way they look. That is just cruel, if you were my co worker and I had to work with you, I would be ashammed of it. I would rather work with someone that as you call them, "Sasquatch" or "BigFoot" any day then have to work or be waited on by someone like you! People are who they are so can you not respect that and be kind! I am a white Caucasian I was born and raised in the US this is my home and I think having ones like you to call my fellow citizens of the US are a disgrace. You guys are mean and cruel and make me sick! I do understand and see nothing wrong with commenting on how lazy some people are and how the managers or maybe the managers do not care but, how they do need to get rid of some and higher some with better attitudes that actually help their customers and make the shopping experience better. After all customer comes first. I just do not think its right to single a couple people out and bully them its just mean!
Really

Tampa, FL

#9 Jan 18, 2014
The pharmacy in Benton wall Mart is terrible since Earl left. Unfriendly, and rude.I have bought meds, THERE FOR YEARS, but im going to change. If I don't im going to lose my cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype (Feb '14) Wed Joe 215
Hello Dec 16 Sam 2
White young chavs in bradford Nov '14 Hassan_khan1999 1
Arlene Rickett Oct '14 DAVE 2
josh smothers Aug '14 just woundering 1
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Aug '14 sky47 3
Skype Jul '14 Hassan_khan1999 1
Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web