Comments
6,521 - 6,540 of 6,593 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Murphysboro, IL

#7279 Apr 14, 2014
$16 million - WHEW - that is a lot of taxpayers hard earned money. Vote out the incumbent Senators for they as friends allowed this to happen all the way to the top. If we had no incumbents they would stand up for the taxpayers. TY
concerned taxpayer

Frankfort, IL

#7280 Apr 14, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
$16 million - WHEW - that is a lot of taxpayers hard earned money. Vote out the incumbent Senators for they as friends allowed this to happen all the way to the top. If we had no incumbents they would stand up for the taxpayers. TY
Nothing will ever change. Government is becoming more corrupt with each passing day. Even if there was change, some other crony piece of shit waiting in the wings.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Murphysboro, IL

#7281 Apr 14, 2014
A coon dog after a coon will never give up. They run all night and into the am to catch the masked rodent. So even though the (polyticians) preach change, the silent majority can still vote out the incumbents (brothers and sisters) that talk friendship. A really good (politician) will vote with his heart, NOT HIS POCKET BOOK, and understand how serious our country is sliding into total corruption. I'll gamble with (CORNY) or crony...
Tired

Waterloo, IL

#7282 Apr 15, 2014
Total agreement!
DUMP Durbin

Lockport, IL

#7283 Apr 16, 2014
Durbin is bad for Illinois.
Durbin is bad for America.
concerned taxpayer

Frankfort, IL

#7284 Apr 16, 2014
DUMP Durbin wrote:
Durbin is bad for Illinois.
Durbin is bad for America.
Durbin is a POS
concerned taxpayer

Frankfort, IL

#7285 Apr 16, 2014
concerned taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>Durbin is a POS
Two of the biggest problems with illinois are Durbin and Madigan!!
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Saint Louis, MO

#7286 Apr 17, 2014
Do not vote for Durbin or Madigan. Both part of the family of friends, with my friend John (republican) and my friend Jim (republican). If a polytician is a D or an R, don't be calling the opposite party (my friend). Therein lies the problem, once elected they become friends forever. Do not vote for an incumbent. They got us where we now are, and it ain't pretty for the future.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7287 Apr 17, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
Do not vote for Durbin or Madigan. Both part of the family of friends, with my friend John (republican) and my friend Jim (republican). If a polytician is a D or an R, don't be calling the opposite party (my friend). Therein lies the problem, once elected they become friends forever. Do not vote for an incumbent. They got us where we now are, and it ain't pretty for the future.
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Voters begging for free handouts and the public unions got us were we are now.
JFK said ask not what your country can do for you, but what can you do for your country.
Today our country has more takers than givers, and they are going to vote for whoever that will support their free ride.
Even Obama said quit your job and let the government take care of you. Somebody has to pay for that free ride.
The working taxpayers has become a slave to the takers.
And yes our public unions is part of that free ride system to.
Public unions just keep demanding more an more from the tax payers. And our democrat lawmakers keep caving into their demands, knowing they can buy their votes.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

High Ridge, MO

#7288 Apr 17, 2014
Ralph. Do not vote for an incumbent. No Durbin, no Kirk, no incumbent.
arby

Lansing, IL

#7289 Apr 19, 2014
Time to vote out Dickie Durbin. He's an embarrassment to the state of Illinois. Mark Kirk should be next out.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

United States

#7290 Apr 19, 2014
Arby it correct. Political correctness. Do not vote for an incumbent, either party. They are all friends once in office. Vote out Dickie Durbin - vote out Mark Kirk - vote out Quinn. TY
Maria

Peoria, IL

#7291 Apr 19, 2014
Durbin is the worst ever.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Saint Louis, MO

#7292 Apr 19, 2014
Durbin "BAD"...
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Saint Louis, MO

#7293 Apr 20, 2014
Enough is enough. Now I have said it. Oberweis for Illinois Senator in November. Jump on the bandwagon. Durbin and Quinn no good for Illiniois. WE NEED CHANGE.
Reagan was a MENACE

Chicago, IL

#7294 Apr 22, 2014
What a bunch of gutless, pieces of shit you pathetic pussies are!

You conservative wusses honestly thought that CRYING to the mods would save you? Like I couldn't easily stay one step ahead of them?

You poor things ...

"WAAAAAAA! Mommy ...(sniffle sniffle) make him stop!!!"

This is without a doubt the biggest display of collective conservative cowardice that I've ever seen - and I've seen a lot: Questions you refused to answer when called out on your lies, your endless redirections to try and change the topic, the failed attempts at out-insulting me, the physical threats that were never, ever followed up when given the multiple chances to do so, etc, etc ,etc.

But this? This is definitely a new, hysterical low for you "patriots"!

There's N-O-T-H-I-N-G that says "I kicked your asses!" quite like crying to the mods over ... and over .... and over ... until they block someone from posting and then remove all his posts.

Yes, your blog mommies actually had to invoke the slaughter rule because I was throwing you too much of a beating.

Looks like you better go cry to the mods about this post too, eh?

See ya round, candy asses!
Jim

Waterloo, IL

#7295 Apr 23, 2014
Your infantile remarks speak for intelligence.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Saint Louis, MO

#7296 Apr 23, 2014
Oh my.
Maria

Peoria, IL

#7297 Apr 23, 2014
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
What a bunch of gutless, pieces of shit you pathetic pussies are!
You conservative wusses honestly thought that CRYING to the mods would save you? Like I couldn't easily stay one step ahead of them?
You poor things ...
"WAAAAAAA! Mommy ...(sniffle sniffle) make him stop!!!"
This is without a doubt the biggest display of collective conservative cowardice that I've ever seen - and I've seen a lot: Questions you refused to answer when called out on your lies, your endless redirections to try and change the topic, the failed attempts at out-insulting me, the physical threats that were never, ever followed up when given the multiple chances to do so, etc, etc ,etc.
But this? This is definitely a new, hysterical low for you "patriots"!
There's N-O-T-H-I-N-G that says "I kicked your asses!" quite like crying to the mods over ... and over .... and over ... until they block someone from posting and then remove all his posts.
Yes, your blog mommies actually had to invoke the slaughter rule because I was throwing you too much of a beating.
Looks like you better go cry to the mods about this post too, eh?
See ya round, candy asses!
. What do you think this guy does all day?
jimtownhounddogs niffing

United States

#7298 Apr 23, 2014
Oh Maria!!! We loves ya. Yes we does..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min thong long dong 49,536
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr newpoly 1,910
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype (Feb '14) Aug 28 nikhil123456a 119
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
josh smothers Aug 21 just woundering 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Aug 16 sky47 3
•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••