Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ralph are a genius

Johnston City, IL

#7222 Mar 5, 2014
Ralph wrote:
https://conservative50plus.com /blog/bill-clinton-slams-obama /
NEWSEDITOR MAY 11, 2012
Bill Clinton Slams Obama
Share with
“Barack Obama,” Bill Clinton said, according to book excerpts,“is an amateur.”
The withering criticism is incredible, given the fact that Bill Clinton is actively campaigning for Obama’s re-election. But according to the book, Bill Clinton unloaded on Obama and pressed Hillary to run against her boss during a gathering in the ex-president’s home office in Chappaqua last August that included longtime friends, Klein said.“The economy’s a mess, it’s dead flat. America has lost its Triple-A rating ... You know better than Obama does,” Bill said. Bill Clinton insisted he had “no sexual relationship” with Obama and had been consulted more frequently by his presidential successor, George W. Bush. Obama, Bill Clinton said,“doesn’t know how to be president” and is “incompetent.”
Ralph wrote:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com /news/washington/2011-01-23-ro nald-reagan-president-obama_N. htm
By Barack Obama
Ronald Wilson Reagan was a believer. As a husband, a father, an entertainer, a governor and a president, he recognized that each of us has the power — as individuals and as a nation — to shape our own destiny. He had faith in the American promise; in the importance of reaffirming values like hard work and personal responsibility; and in his own unique ability to inspire others to greatness.
No matter what political disagreements you may have had with President Reagan— and I certainly had my share — there is no denying his leadership in the world, or his gift for communicating his vision for America.
Hey Ralph, do you know what today's date is? The articles you have posted with such enthusiasm are from May of 2012 and January of 2011. These were from before Obama was re-elected by a landslide. I guess you have just emerged from your drug and booze fueled coma. Welcome to 2014 buddy. I have some bad news for ya, a black dude is still President and you're still a moron. Or should I say,"A black dude are still the President and you is still a moron."? LOL! Keep on bringing the LULZ ya little retard.
Ralph are a genius

Johnston City, IL

#7223 Mar 5, 2014
TRUTH101 wrote:
Yes, Grayson is done! Menace and the libs know it! Hahahahahaja! He finally did it! He emploded! We knew he was crazed, I just hope he don't shoot his brave estranged, abused wife of 24 years! He seems like the crazy kind that would go off and killl his family! I hope he don't have any Guns! Oh, can you imagine an angry ugly nut case like him with a gun? He would shoot his dog for Shitting on the rug! He would shoot the late pizza man! He would shoot the angry mail man! How many times did he slap his wife or beat his kids before she found the courage to leave his Abusive self? You see how he behaves on camera. Imagine his anger when nobody is watching! Thank God, its before a judge!
I think you mean "imploded". No charges filed against Grayson. BTW Why do you randomly capitalize words in the middle of a sentence? That is a sign of Dyslexia. You and Ralph have the same poor writing skills. Coincidence? I think not.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7224 Mar 5, 2014
Ralph are a genius wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hey Ralph, do you know what today's date is? The articles you have posted with such enthusiasm are from May of 2012 and January of 2011. These were from before Obama was re-elected by a landslide. I guess you have just emerged from your drug and booze fueled coma. Welcome to 2014 buddy. I have some bad news for ya, a black dude is still President and you're still a moron. Or should I say,"A black dude are still the President and you is still a moron."? LOL! Keep on bringing the LULZ ya little retard.
So who was the half breed that was sworn in as president of the united states on January 20, 2009?
Ralph are a genius

Johnston City, IL

#7225 Mar 5, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> So who was the half breed that was sworn in as president of the united states on January 20, 2009?
The same one that was reelected in a landslide in Nov of 2012. Welcome to 2014. Cocaine........it's a hell of a drug.
TRUTH101

Park Forest, IL

#7230 Mar 6, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Grayson is done! He was going to lose anyway! What is the fat whiner with painted hair going to do now? Look at the stupid statements that he spews out when he is angry! What a nut job.....His wife threw his fat ass out, then he forces his way back into the home, pushing his wife against the wall. He then tells her, while infront of their kids"You ain't getting nothing in the divorce!" Real tough guy! You can see the hate in this ugly man's face! He's done! Maybe MSNBC will hire his crazy ass after he loses! They hired the other fat ass wife beater: Ed Schulz! They can have a show about fat old white guy liberals and talk about all the things that make them go on crazy rants! Maybe they can fight over the last Donut! He's done! Hahahahahaha.......Hahahahaha!
Good Post! HAHAHAHA! Ed Schultz takes contibutions from unions. In return, he does their bidding on his low rated show! "Menace" is as crazy as they are and just as Angry! Why does Schultz look like such a pig?
TRUTH101

Carol Stream, IL

#7232 Mar 7, 2014
Okay, place your bets! What are the odds that Grayson(D) completely goes off before the election? I mean the tension is mounting! He is as crazy as he is ugly! He is angy at the world. He hates everybody, including himself! I mean, I am a passionate individual, but this guy is out there! He has a temper that is demeaning as a congressman! How did he get elected in central Florida? Oh, thank God, he will lose this time but he will be back! He is how I would picture "Menace"! Middle aged, balding, over weight...quick to anger! Pure evil! Pented Rage! Something bad happened to him! Todays liberal aren't passable hippies. They are Nazis! Under achievers in their failed personal lives. Every where they go, they look around and get offended of the crowd is "too white". Although, they live in the whitest most safe neighborhoods. They complain and are suspicious of "white cops" but are the first to go out of their way to call them when they see a group of "suspicious males" in an area they "dont " belong in. They believe in wierd causes abroad but ignore the encroaching ghetto two miles away from them! They claim to support the police, but Vote to acquit the obviously guilty poor black kid of Murder when they are inconveniently called to serve on jury duty. They are so consumed in delusion that anger over rides reason! To them, they would vote for a terrorist before they would for even a moderate Democrat! Their whole life is based in fear! Simple majority is never enough! They must use intimidation to achieve their goals. Look at Chicago. A pig like Emanuel must always have at least 45 of the 50 adlerman before he "allows" an ordinance to pass. This is so nothing could ever be used against him, ever! Liberals are only tough in numbers! You stand up to one of their bullies, they come back with 10. You Stand up to 10, the others will fade. They are natural cowards! Predictable....
TRUTH101

New Lenox, IL

#7236 Mar 8, 2014
Yeah, that Grayson is a nut job! Ever watch him on TV? He is going to lose anyway! Why would he abuse his estranged wife! What a loser! Loser abusive men always claim they were attacked! What a scumbag. He then coursed his daughter to say nothing happened. His constituent service director? Oh yeah, he wouldn't lie for this slob! The story is out there, buddy! I hope he he doesn't kill her? How embarrassed should this wife beating coward be? How many phone calls went to that States Attorneys office for him not to be charged!
TRUTH101

New Lenox, IL

#7238 Mar 8, 2014
How can someone hide behind free speech? Corker does not work for Nissan. The union can't say that he forced members to vote any particular way. The union was rejected out right! They lost! Any politician can give his opinion on any subject. After listening to the typical union lies, and allowed full access to the company so they could coerce the employees, the good employees voted no! The democrats lost big! The funny thing was watching that union boss whine and cry! That was great! Now Obama will try to fix this by having his commission throw out what the employees wanted. He will then try to force the union in. Oh, and seeing Grayson exposed as the ugly evil soul he is was an added bonus. He's done!
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#7239 Mar 8, 2014
A methamphetamine abuser who is tweaking, has probably not slept in 3-15 days and, consequently, will be extremely irritable and paranoid. A tweaker does not need provocation to behave or react violently, but confrontation increases the chances of a violent reaction. If the tweaker is using alcohol, his negative feelings and associated dangers intensify.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're answering posts of yours that you posted using other names?
LOL! You honestly didn't think we could figure out that was you under yet another one of your several dozen names?
Ok, let's see how many of your above posts about Grayson I can tear up here. I'll go for ALL of them with this one single reply.
First the proof that you no doubt will be highly allergic to (kinda like showing up with education credentials after making "guarantees" several years ago).
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/03/ ...
AND
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2014-03-0 ...
Here's some GREAT parts I know you won't bother reading in the above links you won't even click on:
- He has not been arrested and is not facing any criminal charges.
- The congressman's lawyers revealed video of the domestic incident that played out at the Grayson home Saturday, which they said proved that Lolita Grayson committed an attack, not her husband.
- The recording does not show Alan Grayson committing any violence.
- Lolita Grayson is seen pushing or striking Alan Grayson twice. He retreats.
- Lolita Grayson says [admitted!] she pushed her husband in the face and kneed him in the stomach.
- Said the couple's adult daughter: "At no time did my father hit or push my mother," Skye Grayson, 18, said in her statement. "In fact, my father backed away from my mother when she became physically aggressive."
- Juan Lopez, the congressman's director of constituent services, said he witnessed the incident and Grayson never shoved his wife.
And now for the best part, ready? I'll even put the important stuff in all caps and use a few asterisks so you don't miss it .....
*** U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida WILL NOT BE CHARGED in a domestic incident with his wife. The Orange County Sheriff’s Department made that decision on Friday, Lauren Doney, a spokeswoman for the Florida Democrat, said in a statement.***
Now let's look back on your prior posts on this subject and recap how I just DESTROYED you here, shall we?
Post 7210? Nullified!
Post 7212? Nullified!
Post 7214? Nullified!
Post 7215? Nullified!
Post 7216? Nullified!
Post 7217? Nullified!
Post 7218? Nullified!
Post 7226? Nullified!
That's eight posts of yours (under two different names) that I just debunked - with just ONE of mine. All those rambling posts there - it's as if you "emploded" or something - and all of them for naught.
Damn that was FUN!
Now back to the (just a few of the DOZENS of) questions you never answered from previously ..
How many of those 2012 election predictions of yours came true?
And what are the odds that the "innocent victim" card will be played by Corker? And that he'll try to hide this lie behind "free speech"?
I'd say they're the same as the odds of you not answering.
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#7240 Mar 8, 2014
So here is one of those stories that you really hope turns out to be true, Florida Democrat Alan Grayson has been accused by his wife of having a “history of physical violence,” just like Reagan was a Menace and a judge has issued a temporary protective injunction against him following an incident Saturday in which she says he shoved her against a door.
Yes, yes, innocent until proven, and they’re getting divorced so tempers run high, and Grayson’s office issued a statement saying that Lolita Grayson’s claims are “absolutely false, completely unfounded, and clearly designed to vilify and harm Congressman Grayson” and also claims that she attacked him. But she’s the one whose filing for a protective order included photos of “large bruises to her left leg and left shoulder.” And we know that judges tend not to just issue protective orders based on a whim; the Orange County Sheriff’s Office is also conducting a domestic violence investigation. So, much though we like Alan Grayson as a politician, it’s looking like this mommy blog may have to shake its head and wonder how somebody we hated so much could turn out to be such a violent asshole.
GOP Vs USA jr

Romeoville, IL

#7241 Mar 8, 2014
May I suggest you use your disability check as a down payment for professional help. How much longer can you survive on meth and a filthy section 8 dwelling pathetic.
<quoted text>
I haven't gone to Oak Fest in years. But if you really want to bleed on me so badly I'll oblige.
Tomorrow at 2:00pm at the SE corner of 147th and Central Ave.
You've got until 2:15 to show up, actually GET OUT OF THE CAR this time and take a swing.
This is your last shot to do whatever it is you think you can do to me without going to jail, the hospital and then to jail, or straight to the morgue.
Oh ... and I "bet you don't answer or show".
TRUTH101

New Lenox, IL

#7243 Mar 8, 2014
GOP Vs USA jr wrote:
May I suggest you use your disability check as a down payment for professional help. How much longer can you survive on meth and a filthy section 8 dwelling pathetic. <quoted text>
This thing we call Menace is a laughable crackhead! He is the kind of weirdo that calls you outside but once there, he calls 911 so the cops show up before he goes outside. Remember when he claimed the tea party was dead but the occupy movement was " Growing by leaps and bounds"or when he threatened some guy and said " I am trained to use my hands"? I still laugh every time it see one of his kooky cut and paste rants! He is so lazy that he threatens everybody with the same threats! He uses the same stupid insults on hundreds of sites. This is hilarious, nobody could be this mad all of the time. He claims he is married. Do you believe that? What normal chick do you know would put up with such a whiner of a man? Obama doesn't even like himself as much as this moron does! He always claims he would meet but it's always at 147 and central and says he can be there in 10 minutes. That's at some gas station so he probably walks from one of them crappy apartment complexes that are section 8 on 151st st. By the high school. My bet is your dealing with an overweight , balding dopey looking individual in his 40's. He always wants a camera there to record so he ain't going to hit or fight. He will start yelling like a hyped up foolHe wants attention but will try to persuade the cop he was threatened. He is the kind of guy that will sue you in civil court if you hit him!From the weird views he expresses, he was a victim of sexual abuse and obviously has gender issues. That's my guess about this strange guy.
TRUTH101

New Lenox, IL

#7245 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
That question was answered by a simple search that took all of 10 seconds.
The following is from http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/corke...
Corker turned to the Wall Street Journal this week to characterize himself as the target of intimidation – the United Auto Workers union, the senator argued, is trying to stifle his free speech.
Said Corker: "Unfortunately, the UAW has chosen to ignore the employees’ decision and has filed objections with the National Labor Relations Board, charging that elected officials like me should not be allowed to make public comments expressing our opinion and sharing information with our constituents."
Did you get that last part?
That's exactly how a punk Republican "tries to hide behind free speech".
Oh, and did you hear the news? U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida WILL NOT BE CHARGED in a domestic incident with his wife. The Orange County Sheriff’s Department made that decision on Friday, Lauren Doney, a spokeswoman for the Florida Democrat, said in a statement.
Now what is that you were saying about him being guilty of something?
I can't wait to see how his batshit wife looks in a straight jacket!
That doesn't mean he didn't beat her! She said it happened in the house and the guy who shot the video was outside, how convenient! There still is an order of protection against him. Thank god, that means he has to turn in his gun! Imagine, a loose cannon nut job like that freak with a gun. Oh, but he is a gun fearing liberal nut, he probably doesn't have one. But then again, liberals are hypocrites! As far as Corker and the UAW, the union lost! I pray you don't have a permit! You're the same kind of angry fool that Grayson(D) is! The story just shows how messed up this fat fools life is! He should leave congress on his own, but he was marked for defeat anyway so no big deal!
Bob the Good

Naperville, IL

#7248 Mar 8, 2014
We all must vote straight-ticket Republican. The sooner this nation's political system is destroyed, the sooner We The People can establish a nation whose politicians represent only the citizens of America. Let's get it over with, NOW. Vote Republican!
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7250 Mar 9, 2014
@Reagan was a MENACE. How much of your link card is for sale this month? I'm buying all I can now before the GOP takes over and all the deadbeats lose their link card. That is called planning for the future.
Ralph are a criminal

Marion, IL

#7251 Mar 9, 2014
Ralph wrote:
@Reagan was a MENACE. How much of your link card is for sale this month? I'm buying all I can now before the GOP takes over and all the deadbeats lose their link card. That is called planning for the future.
I see going back to prison in your future. I guess rehabilitation didn't work for you. Typical Republican career criminal.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7252 Mar 9, 2014
Ralph are a criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
I see going back to prison in your future. I guess rehabilitation didn't work for you. Typical Republican career criminal.
Hummm, interesting point. Here is another point. There will be no trouble if liberals didn't sell their link card for drug money.

"Democratic leader Tom Daschle has been whining all over TV, saying that Rush Limbaugh and other talk show hosts have been inciting violence against Democrats. Which is illegal you know, attacking an endangered species." —Jay Leno
lol.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7253 Mar 9, 2014
Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a trampoline?
A: You take off your shoes before you jump on a trampoline.

Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a prostitute?
A: The prostitute gives value for the money she takes.

Q: What's the difference between a dead skunk in the road and a dead Democrat in the road?
A: Vultures will eat the skunk.

Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a catfish?
A: One is an ugly, scum sucking bottom-feeder and the other is a fish.

Q: What do you get when you cross a bad politician with a lawyer?
A: Chelsea.

Q: What do you get when you cross a pilgrim with a democrat?
A: A god-fearing tax collector who gives thanks for what other people have.

Q: Why should Democrats be buried 100 feet deep?
A: Because deep down, they're really good people.

Q: What happens when you cross a pig with a Democrat?
A: Nothing. There are some things a pig won't do.

Q: Why did God create Democrats?
A: In order to make used car salesmen look good.

Q: What is a recent Democrat graduate's usual question in his first job?
A: What would you like to have with your french fries, sir?

Q. How many Democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. Just one, but it really gets screwed.

Q: How many Democrats does it take to change a light bulb?
A: It's irrelevant; they still don't know they're in the dark!

They say that Christopher Columbus was the first Democrat. When he left to discover America, he didn't know where he was going. When he got there he didn't know where he was. And it was all done on a government grant.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7254 Mar 9, 2014
Why is the Democratic party gay?...

It's run by a bunch of guys that can't stand bush.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7255 Mar 9, 2014
The Difference Between Republicans and Democrats
A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person. The Republican gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his business for a job. He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, he decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Republican’s pocket and got out twenty dollars. He kept $15 for administrative fees and gave the homeless person five.
Now you understand the difference between Republicans & Democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh smothers (Aug '14) 10 hr TWOTC 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 26 OldManBenny 72
News Two Shelbyville Men Arrested for Vehicle Theft (Oct '10) Jun '16 Mike from Mode 9
Arlene Rickett (Oct '14) Jun '16 Tea 5
all gangs under investigation in coles as of 02... (Feb '13) Apr '16 florida 4
News Illinois man still has Nixon's sandwich after 4... (Feb '08) Mar '16 sammwich 36
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Mar '16 Crackbaby1234 5

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages