Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7195 Mar 2, 2014
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard of a GED, a job and a set of balls that doesn't belong to someone else who's underage?
We didn't think you did either!
"WE"? What do you have Obama's mouse in your pocket? I don't see one person with the same belief as you on this thread lol. Now little boy go play with yourself and leave the adults alone. You're becoming annoying.
Wounded Warrior

Benton, IL

#7197 Mar 3, 2014
The Republicans blocked the veteran benefits bill. Why do they hate us? Why would Republicans not support the military? Republicans hate America, the military and especially those that served their country. All Republicans do is bad mouth the United States Of America.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7198 Mar 3, 2014
Wounded Warrior wrote:
The Republicans blocked the veteran benefits bill. Why do they hate us? Why would Republicans not support the military? Republicans hate America, the military and especially those that served their country. All Republicans do is bad mouth the United States Of America.
This is an election year and you will fighting on both sides. The veterans bill was defeated because the senate democrat Harry Reid called off the negotiations and refused to discussed sanctions on iran. Yes there is pork attached to every bill on both sides and the american people is stuck in the middle. Obamacare never would of passed if the the senate democrats didn't buy votes from pork money that didn't have anything to do with Obamacare. We need to support a third political party. The democrats is robbing the bank, and the GOP is driving the get away car. Now what party is the worst of the two evils? Obama has been a complete failure!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7200 Mar 3, 2014
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Little boy"? Again?
Try to stop fantasizing and keep both hands above the keyboard, sticky.
"We", as it's used here, means everybody on here who knows you're a typical, jobless conservative pedo.
Now why don't you go wash your hands and answer those questions?
I'll ask them again and watch you keep trying to change the subject to the usual topics mentioned above that are always so popular with conservatives like yourself.
You think you can predict stuff, Nostradumbass? Tell us how many of these other conservative election predictions came true in 2012:
Romney is surging in the polls to an "electoral landslide".
Republicans are gonna win more seats in the House.
The GOP is gonna "take back" the Senate too!
Well? Give me a number from zero to three on this one, Nostradumbass!
And keep in mind that you guys the conservative SCOTUS letting corporations legally purchase elections, had gerrymandering to help you keep House seats Red, and voter suppression laws that even a Republican admitted would help suppress Obama voters and supposedly give the state of Pennsylvania to Romney.
Let me guess ... you're still too infatuated with "dangling off a pp", "suckeling of Obama's pp", "butt buddies", "little ones", "little boyz pp's", "playing with yourself", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours or your new boast about owning a black nightclub.
That's twenty posts so far without any answers, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
Little boy i'm not your mammy or pappy. It's not my job to explain the facts of life to you. Go explain your sick to fantasies to them. Now little boy go play with your self and leave the adults alone. Next time you interrupt the adults I may be forced to bend you over my knee and bust your ass.

Since: Mar 14

Romeoville

#7203 Mar 3, 2014
I support nobody.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7204 Mar 3, 2014
Reagan was a MENACE said.... "Yes, Harry Reid just shafted you guys AGAIN!"

Now there is something we can agree on. Ever since that half breed became president, Harry Reid and the democrat party has been shafting all Americans, and uneducated ignorant people is just to stupid to see it. They are just fine getting a free link card that the working man is paying for.
Jesus

United States

#7206 Mar 4, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Reagan was a MENACE said.... "Yes, Harry Reid just shafted you guys AGAIN!"
Now there is something we can agree on. Ever since that half breed became president, Harry Reid and the democrat party has been shafting all Americans, and uneducated ignorant people is just to stupid to see it. They are just fine getting a free link card that the working man is paying for.
welfare recipients should require drug testing.
Ralph are a genius

Benton, IL

#7207 Mar 4, 2014
Ralph wrote:
uneducated ignorant people is just to stupid to see it.
They is? You should straighten those uneducated, ignorant people out. Good job Ralph.

Since: Feb 14

India

#7208 Mar 4, 2014
I'll support Mark Kirk.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7209 Mar 4, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>welfare recipients should require drug testing.
Wow you're really hard on people. Reagan was a MENACE would really be pissed after he lost his link card because he couldn't pass a drug test. His only nourishment would be coming from Obama's pp then.
TRUTH101

Elmwood Park, IL

#7210 Mar 4, 2014
Hey menace, did you hear that your Beloved nut job liberal congress kook GRAYSON had an order of protection entered against his crazy ass? His wife alleges assault! All this can't be good for his tough reelection! He Cant even go to his own house! Hahaha! He better get her to drop the charges! What say you? Did she frame him? Well, we are waiting.......
TRUTH101

Elmwood Park, IL

#7212 Mar 4, 2014
Do you think REP GRAYSON(D) from Florida will be arrested? The Sheriff has said its possible! That nut belongs in the "Booty House"! Another Democrat wife beater! He scared his kids! What a scumbag! Why would his angry ass take it out on his wife? What a Dick!
TRUTH101

Elmwood Park, IL

#7214 Mar 4, 2014
Grayson got busted for battery to his estranged wife! Even she claimed he is an obsessed obama loving nut case! Are you GRAYSON? It would make a lot of sense! Battery to his ESTRANGED wife? STALKER! He's done, bitch! Hahahaha!
TRUTH101

Elmwood Park, IL

#7215 Mar 4, 2014
GRAYSON PUSHED HIS WIFE! HE IS A DOMESTIC ABUSER! GOOD LUCK IN YOUR REELECTION! YOU ARE DONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EASY GOP PICK UP! HAHAHA!
TRUTH101

Elmwood Park, IL

#7216 Mar 4, 2014
The hicks in his district are already Lining up against him! She claims he pushed her out of "reelect" frustration! He's done!
TRUTH101

Elmwood Park, IL

#7217 Mar 5, 2014
Yes, Grayson is done! Menace and the libs know it! Hahahahahaja! He finally did it! He emploded! We knew he was crazed, I just hope he don't shoot his brave estranged, abused wife of 24 years! He seems like the crazy kind that would go off and killl his family! I hope he don't have any Guns! Oh, can you imagine an angry ugly nut case like him with a gun? He would shoot his dog for Shitting on the rug! He would shoot the late pizza man! He would shoot the angry mail man! How many times did he slap his wife or beat his kids before she found the courage to leave his Abusive self? You see how he behaves on camera. Imagine his anger when nobody is watching! Thank God, its before a judge!
TRUTH101

Frankfort, IL

#7218 Mar 5, 2014
I am worried for his wife! He is an abuser!watch this nut on you tube!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7219 Mar 5, 2014
Bill Clinton Feels President Obama's Pain, And He's Loving It - Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../bill-clinton-feels-preside... ;
Forbes
Nov 17, 2013 - Here's what Clinton did – and did masterfully.... Made Obama look like a schoolboy, bailed out the Democratic Party and lurched his wife's ... With Bill Clinton's push many of us are feeling, for the first time, some relief from the ...
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7220 Mar 5, 2014
https://conservative50plus.com/blog/bill-clin...

NEWSEDITOR MAY 11, 2012
Bill Clinton Slams Obama

Share with

“Barack Obama,” Bill Clinton said, according to book excerpts,“is an amateur.”

The withering criticism is incredible, given the fact that Bill Clinton is actively campaigning for Obama’s re-election. But according to the book, Bill Clinton unloaded on Obama and pressed Hillary to run against her boss during a gathering in the ex-president’s home office in Chappaqua last August that included longtime friends, Klein said.“The economy’s a mess, it’s dead flat. America has lost its Triple-A rating ... You know better than Obama does,” Bill said. Bill Clinton insisted he had “no sexual relationship” with Obama and had been consulted more frequently by his presidential successor, George W. Bush. Obama, Bill Clinton said,“doesn’t know how to be president” and is “incompetent.”
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7221 Mar 5, 2014
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...

By Barack Obama
Ronald Wilson Reagan was a believer. As a husband, a father, an entertainer, a governor and a president, he recognized that each of us has the power — as individuals and as a nation — to shape our own destiny. He had faith in the American promise; in the importance of reaffirming values like hard work and personal responsibility; and in his own unique ability to inspire others to greatness.
No matter what political disagreements you may have had with President Reagan— and I certainly had my share — there is no denying his leadership in the world, or his gift for communicating his vision for America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype (Feb '14) 21 hr SHAZ 316
Indian/Pakistani young top Guy for Bottom Pakis... (Apr '14) Apr 21 hulk 6
Impeachment charges against Marvin Hanson (Dec '08) Apr 8 Pissed off 12
pot head teacher (Aug '12) Apr 5 Dave 15
Most arrogant teacher award Stew-Stras Don Oyer (May '14) Mar '15 Dawn 2
White young chavs in bradford Mar '15 asif 4
public sex notice Mar '15 nkalun 1
More from around the web

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE