Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6769 Nov 17, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "embarrassing" and "useless douche" ...
The very first post in response is from you.
And the very first word of the very first post in response is "Obama".
Imagine that!
Just as I predicted in advance, someone decided to "respond in an effort to change the subject with a rambling post filled with Obama Tourette's."
And it was YOU who did that.
OK, I'm really not surprised at all - I knew you would do that when I was typing up the last part of my post.
Now let's pick up in the count where we left off.
The question was: "Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?"
Obama? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-69.
Hillary? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-70.
Susan Rice? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-71.
Carney? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-72.
Biden? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-73.
Attack on the embassy? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-74.
You tube video? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-75.
Ridiculous claim? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-76.
It's a lie? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-77.
Obama's other lies? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-78.
Fast and Furious scandal? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-79.
IRS scandal? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-80.
NSA scandal? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-81.
Obamas fraud with obamacare? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-82.
Can't stop lying! Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-83.
His administration? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-84.
No credibility on anything? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-85.
You have another 4 exclamation points and (of course) more gratuitous Obama Tourette's - but still ZERO answers. It's as if you think yelling while NOT answering questions gives you "credibility" or something.
And after all those "guarantees" of yours you have less credibility than even your Republicans in congress - who are polling WAY lower than Obama.
Let's here it for yet another attempt at spinning out of answering a question that again made you look like a conservative coward who makes guarantees that he can't back up!
"I'm loving this" even more than you love to waste your vote for a party that's now polling at historic lows thanks to the completely unnecessary government shutdown that cost this "broke" country BILLIONS of dollars.
Now I'll ask it again and we'll just keep counting how many more times you try to bring up something else rather than answer.
Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?
Which is it?
Pick one, I'll wait!
yes, obama has lost all credibility! You're right!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6770 Nov 17, 2013
Obama Is A Vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft! Prove it, butt plug.
Try not to post about the reflection in your computer monitor - what you're doing while typing is nobody else's business!

I just Googled "reaganomics redistribution of wealth" to help you out.

https://www.google.com/#q=reaganomics+redistr...

There's "About 407,000 results (0.36 seconds)" waiting for you.

Let me know when you're done perusing all that.

Translation: You lose!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6771 Nov 17, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> yes, obama has lost all credibility! You're right!

The question was: "Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?"

OK ShitForBrains, let's see how far you ran from that question again rather than answer it.

Obama? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-86.

Lost all credibility? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-87.

You have another 2 exclamation points and (of course) more gratuitous Obama Tourette's - but still ZERO answers. It's as if you think yelling while NOT answering questions gives you "credibility" or something.

And after all those "guarantees" of yours you have less credibility than even your Republicans in congress - who are polling WAY lower than Obama.

Let's here it for yet another attempt at spinning out of answering a question that again made you look like a conservative coward who makes guarantees that he can't back up!

"I'm loving this" even more than you love to waste your vote for a party that's now polling at historic lows thanks to the completely unnecessary government shutdown that cost this "broke" country BILLIONS of dollars.

Now I'll ask it again and we'll just keep counting how many more times you try to bring up something else rather than answer.

Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?

Which is it?

Pick one, I'll wait!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6772 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
OK ShitForBrains, let's see how far you ran from that question again rather than answer it.
Obama? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-86.
Lost all credibility? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-87.
You have another 2 exclamation points and (of course) more gratuitous Obama Tourette's - but still ZERO answers. It's as if you think yelling while NOT answering questions gives you "credibility" or something.
Which is it?
Pick one, I'll wait!
Same response, huh crackhead? What lie willl the purple lippped one get caught saying this week? Even some of the Democrats that voted for obamacare are now saying obama lied! 39 Democrats in the house voted with the Republicans on their house bill the other day! LOL! Obama has no credibility! Benghazi, NSA, fast and Furious, IRS and hos LIE with health care have sunk him so low that he is a liability to the Democrat party! How's that feel, bitchy?
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#6773 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Try not to post about the reflection in your computer monitor - what you're doing while typing is nobody else's business!
I just Googled "reaganomics redistribution of wealth" to help you out.
https://www.google.com/#q=reaganomics+redistr...
There's "About 407,000 results (0.36 seconds)" waiting for you.p
Let me know when you're done perusing all that.
Translation: You lose!
Google "obama lies" 7,900,000 results in less than a second! Wow! This guy Really lies!
Crack cocaine n Reagan

Chicago, IL

#6774 Nov 18, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Crack heads should be in prison! Who do you think your burglars and thieves are, idiot? More liberal crap from a Shit head! Why don't you go blow"menace"? Hey, he is up for it! Lock up all the crack heads! Execute the dope dealers! How you like that? Oops, the dems would lose a huge voting group!
Reagan administration introduced crack cocaine to predominately Negro neighborhood back in 84 that was the point .

http://www.monitor.net/monitor/9612a/ciacontr...

As for the rest of your angry gibberish --- WHO GIVES A SHIT . Next president will be a democrat .
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6775 Nov 18, 2013
Crack cocaine n Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan administration introduced crack cocaine to predominately Negro neighborhood back in 84 that was the point .
http://www.monitor.net/monitor/9612a/ciacontr...
As for the rest of your angry gibberish --- WHO GIVES A SHIT . Next president will be a democrat .
oh yeah, obama has done such a great job! Keep up with your your fat ass Michael Moore conspiracies! Now step away from the computer and go get one of Obama's part time, minimum wage jobs with no benefits! You will have a crappy, over priced worthless health plan though! Good for you, retard! Don't worry, you'll Still get your welfare credits!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6776 Nov 19, 2013
Well, just like clock work antother lie from obama has surfaced! Turns out he did Infact lie about the jobs numbers last October. Right in time for the election. Everyone with average intelligence knew this. Rush, Jack Welsh..They were called "economic birthers". They were right! Obamy can't stop lying. This isnt funny anymore!
Democrat concern

Waterloo, IL

#6777 Nov 20, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Well, just like clock work antother lie from obama has surfaced! Turns out he did Infact lie about the jobs numbers last October. Right in time for the election. Everyone with average intelligence knew this. Rush, Jack Welsh..They were called "economic birthers". They were right! Obamy can't stop lying. This isnt funny anymore!
Chicago politics running the country. Chaos and impeachment can't be for off.
crack empidemic n Reagan

Chicago, IL

#6778 Nov 21, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> oh yeah, obama has done such a great job! Keep up with your your fat ass Michael Moore conspiracies! Now step away from the computer and go get one of Obama's part time, minimum wage jobs with no benefits! You will have a crappy, over priced worthless health plan though! Good for you, retard! Don't worry, you'll Still get your welfare credits!
everyone gets benefits under Obama because this is what EVERY Western and every civilized nation do for it's less fortunate citizens. As for minimum wage and part time jobs , well, blame Reagan administration . he started it all back in 80's .
crack empidemic n Reagan

Chicago, IL

#6780 Nov 21, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Google "obama lies" 7,900,000 results in less than a second! Wow! This guy Really lies!
google

Reagan lies - 11,990,000

Bush lies - 55,540,000

Thank you , come again .
Face in the mirror

Melrose Park, IL

#6781 Nov 21, 2013
crack empidemic n Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>google
Reagan lies - 11,990,000
Bush lies - 55,540,000
Thank you , come again .
google your wife sucks dicck! 59000000000000! With pics.(i did come , again!)
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#6782 Nov 21, 2013
I am surprised you can access a PC from jail.
<quoted text>
OK ShitforBrains, let's see how far you ran from that question this time rather than answer it.
Obama?
Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-37.
Nowhere to go?
Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-38.
30%?
Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-39.
You have another 2 exclamation points and but still ZERO answers. It's as if you think yelling while NOT answering questions gives you "credibility" or something.
derp

Edwardsville, IL

#6783 Nov 21, 2013
a derpa derp derp
fear

Metropolis, IL

#6784 Nov 22, 2013
Lots of comments
el fiero

Sugar Grove, IL

#6785 Nov 22, 2013
fear wrote:
Lots of comments
So?
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#6789 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
That doesn't refute the post you responded to. But then again ... nothing you post ever does, so nobody here is surprised.
And we all know that Dubya lied 100's of times about Iraq alone:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/01/22/media...
Now you're up ...
I'll wait for you to post hundreds from Obama - which I'm sure you'll do right after you answer the question about the bullshit CBS Benghazi interview that we're still waiting on.
I "guarantee" more Obama Tourette's in your next response AND no answer to that question.
Obama has lied so many times on Obamacare that even liberal papers have turned on him, along with several journalist who have ignored all the other lies on every other issue! This is evident to his 37% approval rating. He has lost all credibility! He has nowhere to go. He is toxic to Dems and the Dem politicians will abandon home Soon in droves! If 3 to 5 million policies being cancelled due to Obamacare has done this much damage, this quick to Democrats, imagine next year when 40 to 50 million policies get cancelled! It may be even more! Come on Dems, brag some more on Obama and all of his Obamacare promises that have all turned out to be lies! We Still have the Benghazi scandal, IRS scandal, fast and furious scandal, NSA scandal! Get the pattern, bitchy?
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#6790 Nov 22, 2013
What the liberal liars in the liberal lying press must realize is that not only do other wise healthy young people have to sign up and actually have to pay for their Obamacare policies. By putting welfare recipients, the elderly and disabled onto medicaid doesnt help Obamacare one bit. Lets see if the initial 7 million(needed by march) Paying customers actually make it onto the rolls and keep paying for a policy with high premiums as well as very high deductables. Wait and see, Obama will lie and claim they have the numbers! I bet 90% will be those put onto medicaid, therefore, will be paid by tax payers! Where is the $2500 cheaper Policy? That left with obamas promises of keeping your plan as well as your doctor! He has no credibility!
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#6792 Nov 22, 2013
I Noticed that you dont dispute Obama being called a liar or the Fact he has lost all credibility! Now even Funny face Al franken(stein) will Soon be calling for a delay of the mandate! Excellent! Cruz was onto something, eh? LOL!
ham and cheese

Metropolis, IL

#6793 Nov 22, 2013
Voting for senator

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype (Feb '14) Tue Sam 207
Hello Tue Sam 2
White young chavs in bradford Nov '14 Hassan_khan1999 1
Arlene Rickett Oct '14 DAVE 2
josh smothers Aug '14 just woundering 1
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Aug '14 sky47 3
Skype Jul '14 Hassan_khan1999 1
Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web