Truth101

Naperville, IL

#6698 Nov 8, 2013
Once again, Obama has no credibility! He knowingly, repeatedly for 3 years lied to Americans about thier health care coverage. He Cant side step this with his half assed fake apology he told fat Chuck Todd yesterday. He lied 30 times! Them are the times we have him on video! Aint it a bitch?
SYG

Carterville, IL

#6700 Nov 8, 2013
Dylan Davies lied to make a few bucks off a book. Benghazi is now officially a dead issue, not that anybody cared anyway.
CBS NEWS wrote:
CBS correspondent Lara Logan apologized Friday and said the network was "wrong" for a "60 Minutes" report that raised questions about the Obama administration's response to last year's attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

The assault left four Americans dead, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

"In this case, we were wrong. We made a mistake," Logan said on "CBS This Morning." "That's disappointing for any journalist. It's very disappointing for me."

A primary source for the "60 Minutes" report on October 27 was a security contractor using the pseudonym "Morgan Jones," later identified as Dylan Davies. Davies told CBS he was able to reach the Benghazi compound on the night of September 11, 2012, scale a wall and even fight off a militant.

Also on Friday, the publisher of a book containing Davies' account said it was suspending the sale and publication of the book. Threshold Editions, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, is recommending that booksellers not sell "The Embassy House" and return the books, spokeswoman Jennifer Robinson told CNN.
he "60 Minutes" story broadcast October 27 cast doubt on whether the Obama administration sent all possible help to try to save Stevens and his three colleagues. The story was then cited by congressional Republicans who have demanded to know why a military rescue was not attempted.

On Friday, Logan responded to questions from CBS's Norah O'Donnell, who pressed her for details about Davies.

"What we know now is, he told the FBI a different story to what he told us," Logan said. "That was the moment for us when we realized that we no longer had confidence in our source and we were wrong to put him on air, and we apologize to our viewers."
not durbin

Wheaton, IL

#6701 Nov 8, 2013
I hope Durbin retires.
Truth101

Western Springs, IL

#6702 Nov 8, 2013
SYG wrote:
Dylan Davies lied to make a few bucks off a book. Benghazi is now officially a dead issue, not that anybody cared anyway.
<quoted text>
Nowhere near over! Hillary the hill billy will Soon see! What difference does it make!
Truth101

Western Springs, IL

#6703 Nov 8, 2013
The main issue to take from this is Obamas credibility is shot! Everyone knows it!
Obama hater

Chebanse, IL

#6704 Nov 8, 2013
HIS credability is ahot. I wouldnt be surprise if he get shot. Im waiting for him to uae the race card n that card is " Im black so i can do what I want, when I want. I mean and I entitled." At leaat Pres. Bush didnt lie about every little thing.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6705 Nov 8, 2013
Obama hater wrote:
HIS credability is ahot. I wouldnt be surprise if he get shot. Im waiting for him to uae the race card n that card is " Im black so i can do what I want, when I want. I mean and I entitled." At leaat Pres. Bush didnt lie about every little thing.
We don't speak inbred pigfucker here ... save that for your conservative friends from your trailer park when you're all standing in line for your welfare checks.

Now tell us ... why is it always the most uneducated and inbred conservative in the trailer park that insists on telling everybody else how to live in a language that he can neither speak nor spell?

And when you respond with a typical non-answer? At least try doing so in a language that resembles English
Obama hater

Chebanse, IL

#6707 Nov 8, 2013
Oo Regan was a Menace. Does your mom still dress you.? second questionbhave you ever had a gf and no blow up dolls dont count.third and final question isnt past your bed, since you sleep in moms basement.give her a kiss from this conversative asshole.Im done on here its been fun, unlike you I have a life dont got time to waste it argueing with you. Night Night momma boy.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6708 Nov 8, 2013
Obama hater wrote:
Oo Regan was a Menace. Does your mom still dress you.? second questionbhave you ever had a gf and no blow up dolls dont count.third and final question isnt past your bed, since you sleep in moms basement.give her a kiss from this conversative asshole.Im done on here its been fun, unlike you I have a life dont got time to waste it argueing with you. Night Night momma boy.
I'll post it again ...

We don't speak inbred pigfucker here ... save that for your conservative friends from your trailer park when you're all standing in line for your welfare checks.

Now tell us ... why is it always the most uneducated and inbred conservative in the trailer park that insists on telling everybody else how to live in a language that he can neither speak nor spell?

And when you respond with a typical non-answer? At least try doing so in a language that resembles English.

Your last two responses weren't even close!
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6709 Nov 8, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll post it again ...
And when you respond with a typical non-answer? At least try doing so in a language that resembles English.
Your last two responses weren't even close!
Hey, you are the inbred hick from Oak Forset who lives in them shit hole section 8 crap shacks on central. Tell me, is the hick jim Carnville your inbred neighbor? I bet you two get together and spread your love Democratic style! Now go suck mom's toes!
Obama hater

Chebanse, IL

#6710 Nov 8, 2013
Listen here im not a converstative im a liberal. N im not on welfare. I dont live in Illinios.N you are right Obama creditabilty is shot. He needs to be impeached. Can u answer me tgis question because im so young and dont understand it.why is it ok for the pesident to lie to the American people.but if he lies to congredd it a felony. Is that because we the people dont matter?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6711 Nov 8, 2013
Obama hater wrote:
Listen here im not a converstative im a liberal. N im not on welfare. I dont live in Illinios.N you are right Obama creditabilty is shot. He needs to be impeached. Can u answer me tgis question because im so young and dont understand it.why is it ok for the pesident to lie to the American people.but if he lies to congredd it a felony. Is that because we the people dont matter?
You said: "Im done on here its been fun, unlike you I have a life dont got time to waste it argueing with you."

But you ARE "argueing" with me which proves you're NOT "done on here" and that you DO have the time to waste.

So I'll post it again ...

Your last three posts weren't even close!
Repub Pukes

Romeoville, IL

#6714 Nov 8, 2013
It is apparent your abuse of drugs has rendered you incoherent may I suggest you secure ACA and go to Rehab,
<quoted text>
You said: "Im done on here its been fun, unlike you I have a life dont got time to waste it argueing with you."
But you ARE "argueing" with me which proves you're NOT "done on here" and that you DO have the time to waste.
So I'll post it again ...
Your last three posts weren't even close!
Jessie jackson

Romeoville, IL

#6715 Nov 8, 2013
Simple answer because people like Reagan was a Menace live off people who work for a living,
Obama hater wrote:
Obama hater

Chebanse, IL

#6716 Nov 9, 2013
Oo Reagan was a Menace. Please inform me why you said nobody cares about Benghazi 4 americans lost their lives. Is it because the only people you care about are the ones standing on the corning slinging there dope.

If you wanted to know why Illinios is in the toliet it isnt the Democrats fault. Its people like you that go to the emergency room for a hangnail without insurance. People like you that want to blame everyone else for your own mistakes. Its not that hard to get a legal job their is this thing called an " application" you fill it out, turn it in,then you call to check on your application. But why would you want to do that when you can live off of everybody else.
Oberwies

Palatine, IL

#6717 Nov 9, 2013
Oberwies for Senate
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6718 Nov 9, 2013
Obama hater wrote:
Oo Reagan was a Menace. Please inform me why you said nobody cares about Benghazi 4 americans lost their lives. Is it because the only people you care about are the ones standing on the corning slinging there dope.
If you wanted to know why Illinios is in the toliet it isnt the Democrats fault. Its people like you that go to the emergency room for a hangnail without insurance. People like you that want to blame everyone else for your own mistakes. Its not that hard to get a legal job their is this thing called an " application" you fill it out, turn it in,then you call to check on your application. But why would you want to do that when you can live off of everybody else.

All that ... along with you saying that you're a liberal and accusing me of saying "nobody cares" about Benghazi are all lies.

And that makes you a conservative - conservative with your brain cells and liberal with your remediality.

Since at least 750 TIMES less people died during Benghazi than on 911 (after your boy ignored both the former president who warned him of the threat of Al Qaeda and internal memos from his own cabinet because he was too busy vacationing his way to a record number of vacation days while in office), I'll have 750 TIMES less outrage at Obama over Benghazi than YOU did at Dubya over 911.

Got that, pigfucker?

That's the last question of yours I'll answer. Any other answers you'll get from me will be in person face-to-face.

Now I'll post it again ...

And when you respond again? At least try doing so in a language that resembles English (your last four posts weren't even close)
and ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION instead of running from it as if it's a GED or an honest day's work - two other things that you conservatives are obviously allergic to.

Got that answer for us now?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6719 Nov 9, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, you are the inbred hick from Oak Forset blah blah blah blah ...
Forset?

LMAO!

Now I'll ask that question again about that story on CBS where Davies LIED to you conservatives and we'll just keep counting how many more times you try to bring up something else (ANYTHING ELSE) rather than answer.

Fourth time: Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?

Which is it?

Pick one ... I'll wait!

BONUS: Simon and Schuster, the book company publishing the memoir by Davies that was the foundation of his interview with "60 Minutes," announced Friday that it was pulling all copies of the book from stores and suspending publication.

Waiting on an answer ....
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6720 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Forset?
LMAO!
Now I'll ask that question again about that story on CBS where Davies LIED to you conservatives and we'll just keep counting how many more times you try to bring up something else (ANYTHING ELSE) rather than answer.
Fourth time: Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?
Which is it?
Pick one ... I'll wait!
BONUS: Simon and Schuster, the book company publishing the memoir by Davies that was the foundation of his interview with "60 Minutes," announced Friday that it was pulling all copies of the book from stores and suspending publication.
Waiting on an answer ....
Your liberal press isnt even looking into it! Benghazi scandal isnt going away, just like the Obamas lies on his health care Promises! He is tanking fast! The 30's! Lets hear it for old purple lips, now! Nobody is listening to his lies anymore! Them red state Dems are shitting bricks! Now go back to your crack house apartments on Central in Oak Forest and play with them Roaches! Who cares about the 60 minute report! Didnt watch it! It doesnt change the Fact that Obama did nothing and Hillary didnt either! Obama was nowhere to be found that night and they blamed some video! Who was thier source on that lie? Obamas lies have caught up to him! His "Chickens have come home to roost"He has no credibility! He needs to keep talking! LIES, LIES, LIES!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6721 Nov 9, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Your liberal press isnt even looking into it! Benghazi scandal isnt going away, just like the Obamas lies on his health care Promises! He is tanking fast! The 30's! Lets hear it for old purple lips, now! Nobody is listening to his lies anymore! Them red state Dems are shitting bricks! Now go back to your crack house apartments on Central in Oak Forest and play with them Roaches! Who cares about the 60 minute report! Didnt watch it! It doesnt change the Fact that Obama did nothing and Hillary didnt either! Obama was nowhere to be found that night and they blamed some video! Who was thier source on that lie? Obamas lies have caught up to him! His "Chickens have come home to roost"He has no credibility! He needs to keep talking! LIES, LIES, LIES!
Speaking of "embarrassing" and "useless douche" ...

OK ShitforBrains, lets see how far you ran from that question rather than answer it.

Liberal press?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-21.

Benghazi scandal?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-22.

Obama's lies?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-23.

Purple lips?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-24.

Red state Dems?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-25.

Crack house?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-26.

Roaches?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-27.

Hillary?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-28.

Some video?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-29.

Chickens?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-30.

Let's here it for another attempt at spinning out of answering a question that again made you look like a conservative coward who makes guarantees that he can't back up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype (Feb '14) Sat Jaysanders1990 285
Dusty Brownlee Sullivan area Feb 26 Ontoyou 1
Guinness Mick Feb 16 mickkelly9 1
Sex offender possibly in Sullivan Feb 15 Guest 4
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Jan '15 da-loser 4
Skype (Jul '14) Jan '15 tomball 2
White young chavs in bradford Dec '14 Hassan_khan25 3
Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:55PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?