Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Shelbyville Forum

Comments (Page 305)

Showing posts 6,081 - 6,100 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Well Fat boy Dick Durbin sure looks stupid! Making up lies then being called out! Even Carney said he was lying! How embarrassing! He tried to lie to get the attention off of Obama's lies. What a useless douche!
And speaking of "making up lies", "embarrassing" and "useless douche" ...

OK ShitForBrains... go get your gym shoes on!

Ready?

Here's another question for you to run from ...

On October 27, CBS aired a report on the Benghazi attacks that featured the claims of a supposed eyewitness using the pseudonym "Morgan Jones."

Get the bullshit part yet? Can you tell where I'm going with this?

No?

Well ... the Washington Post revealed that Jones,(real name Dylan Davies) previously claimed that he never got near the besieged diplomatic compound on the night of the attacks.

OOPS!

And how did they find this out?

Turns out the typical, lying conservative piece of shit (aren't they all?) left a paper trail.

Yes, he previously filed a report with his security contractor concerning his whereabouts and either forgot about that or didn't think it would be dug up.

Double OOPS!!

He told his employer in a written report just days after the attack that he was far from the area at the time. According to the Washington Post, Davies wrote that "he spent most of that night at his Benghazi beach-side villa. And although he attempted to get to the compound, he wrote in the report,'we could not get anywhere near ... as roadblocks had been set up.'"

Triple OOPS!!!

He also wrote that he had heard of Stevens' death ... from a colleague.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/11/01/veter...

QUADRUPLE OOPS!!!!

And what did Fox "news" (the shining beacon of the conservative media) do with the bogus Benghazi story that I knew was bullshit before they aired it in it's complete bullshit entirety?

The very next day on October 28, Fox News devoted more than 47 minutes over the course of 13 total segments to discussing the bullshit report by CBS' 60 Minutes on the September 2012 Benghazi attacks.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2013/10/29/f...

QUINTUPLE OOPS!!!!

You don't mind if I file this one under "BULLSHIT" do you ... you know ... right next to the other conservative "journalistic" jewels like O'Keefe's FAKE pimp Acorn video, Breitbart's FAKE Beitbart video on Shirley Sherrod, and the FAKE story about Bob Menendez and the hooker who it turned out was paid to lie about a guy she said she never met?

ROFLMMFAO!

Now here's the question for you ...

PAY ATTENTION HERE!

Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?

Which is it?

Pick one I'll wait!
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Seriously Gay Meth boy there is a time in your miserable life to just go away. We the producers cannot continue to support you just do us all a favor and overdose.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's check back with the poll in 6608 that asked why Republicans were running around LYING and saying that "Democrats refused to compromise".
So far we have:
Option A (Ignore the entire post) with 7 votes
Option B (Respond and spin like a top) with 7 votes
Option C (Just vote my post down) with 16 votes
AND STILL NO ANSWER TO THE QUESTION.
What's the matter? Don't you conservatives have any common "since"?
I "guarantee" AGAIN that ShitForBrains will continue jacking that count up.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And speaking of "making up lies", "embarrassing" and "useless douche" ...
OK ShitForBrains... go get your gym shoes on!
Ready?
Here's another question for you to run from ...
On October 27, CBS aired a report on the Benghazi attacks that featured the claims of a supposed eyewitness using the pseudonym "Morgan Jones."
Get the bullshit part yet? Can you tell where I'm going with this?
No?
Well ... the Washington Post revealed that Jones,(real name Dylan Davies) previously claimed that he never got near the besieged diplomatic compound on the night of the attacks.
OOPS!
And how did they find this out?
Turns out the typical, lying conservative piece of shit (aren't they all?) left a paper trail.
Yes, he previously filed a report with his security contractor concerning his whereabouts and either forgot about that or didn't think it would be dug up.
Double OOPS!!
He told his employer in a written report just days after the attack that he was far from the area at the time. According to the Washington Post, Davies wrote that "he spent most of that night at his Benghazi beach-side villa. And although he attempted to get to the compound, he wrote in the report,'we could not get anywhere near ... as roadblocks had been set up.'"
Triple OOPS!!!
He also wrote that he had heard of Stevens' death ... from a colleague.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/11/01/veter...
QUADRUPLE OOPS!!!!
And what did Fox "news" (the shining beacon of the conservative media) do with the bogus Benghazi story that I knew was bullshit before they aired it in it's complete bullshit entirety?
The very next day on October 28, Fox News devoted more than 47 minutes over the course of 13 total segments to discussing the bullshit report by CBS' 60 Minutes on the September 2012 Benghazi attacks.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2013/10/29/f...
QUINTUPLE OOPS!!!!
You don't mind if I file this one under "BULLSHIT" do you ... you know ... right next to the other conservative "journalistic" jewels like O'Keefe's FAKE pimp Acorn video, Breitbart's FAKE Beitbart video on Shirley Sherrod, and the FAKE story about Bob Menendez and the hooker who it turned out was paid to lie about a guy she said she never met?
ROFLMMFAO!
Now here's the question for you ...
PAY ATTENTION HERE!
Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?
Which is it?
Pick one I'll wait!
Hey, Dickhead! Your right! This whole tragedy happened because of some You tube video! The whole cover up by the Obama administration, you know, harassing CIA operatives(who were there) into silence. Then obamas refusal to cooperate with the investigation. This ain't going away! Then you have Hillarys break down when questioned. "what difference does it make?" Is going to haunt this ugly bitch forever! Watch! Then let's add on Obama's latest lie "you can keep your doctor, PERIOD!" WELL, that ain't washing over too well! Obamys not seen as a crusader anymore by the dipshits that voted for him. He is now see for the lying Scumbag that has purple lips! Complete incompetence with his health care roll out! It's all adding up! Watch as the Dems start abandoning him! It's started!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Dickhead! Your right! This whole tragedy happened because of some You tube video! The whole cover up by the Obama administration, you know, harassing CIA operatives(who were there) into silence. Then obamas refusal to cooperate with the investigation. This ain't going away! Then you have Hillarys break down when questioned. "what difference does it make?" Is going to haunt this ugly bitch forever! Watch! Then let's add on Obama's latest lie "you can keep your doctor, PERIOD!" WELL, that ain't washing over too well! Obamys not seen as a crusader anymore by the dipshits that voted for him. He is now see for the lying Scumbag that has purple lips! Complete incompetence with his health care roll out! It's all adding up! Watch as the Dems start abandoning him! It's started!
OK, lets see how far you ran from that question rather than answer it.

Youtube video?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-1.

Obama administration?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-2.

Harassing CIA operatives?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-3.

Refusal to cooperate?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-4.

Hillary's break down?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-5.

"You can keep your doctor, PERIOD!"?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-6.

Obamys not seen as a crusader?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-7.

Lying Scumbag that has purple lips?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-8.

Health care roll out?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-9.

Dems abandoning him?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-10.

DAMN! You sure run fast in those gym shoes. You probably wore the soles right off 'em!

That's TEN attempts to change the subject there.

Could it be that you don't want to answer the question about the liar your conservative media used try and refocus attention away from the beating you're taking in the polls for shutting the government down, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Now I'll ask it again and we'll just keep counting how many more times you try to bring up something else rather than answer.

Second time: Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?

Which is it?

Pick one I'll wait!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OK, lets see how far you ran from that question rather than answer it.
Youtube video?
Obama administration?
Harassing CIA operatives?o
Refusal to cooperate?
Hillary's break down?
Health care roll out?
Dems abandoning him?
DAMN! You sure run fast in those gym shoes. You probably wore the soles right off 'em!
Could it be that you don't want to answer the question about the liar your conservative media used try and refocus attention away from the beating you're taking in the polls for shutting the government down, bitch?
OF COURSE IT IS!
Now I'll ask it again and we'll just keep counting how many more times you try to bring up something else rather than answer.
Second time: Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?
Which is it?
Pick one I'll wait!
Obamy has been Proven to be a purple lipped liar! It's proven! You got nowhere to go bitch! Let's see, obamacare, IRS, fast and furious, Benghazi! Cover up is all you got, punk! I'll keep repeating it til you get it right! You can start crying for stinky ass Hillary now. Urine soaked depends and all...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Obamy has been Proven to be a purple lipped liar! It's proven! You got nowhere to go bitch! Let's see, obamacare, IRS, fast and furious, Benghazi! Cover up is all you got, punk! I'll keep repeating it til you get it right! You can start crying for stinky ass Hillary now. Urine soaked depends and all...
OK ShitForBrains, let's see how far you ran from that question again rather than answer it.

Purple lipped liar?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-11.

Obamacare?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-12.

IRS?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-13.

Fast and furious?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-14.

Benghazi?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-15.

Stinky ass Hillary?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-16.

Urine soaked depends?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-17.

That's seven more attempts to change the subject there for a total of SEVENTEEN ... so far.

OF COURSE IT IS!

Which is it?

Pick one ... I'll wait!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, everyone is seeing the Purple lippped punk as the lying con man that he is! "You can keep your own doctor, period!" " If you like Your health plan, you can keep your health plan, period!" Welll, turns out he knew that wasn't true! Little "Erkle" has a credibility problem! He can't spin this one!
Off track

Westchester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

How about writing something worth reading.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

<quoted text>OK, lets see how far you ran from that question rather than answer it.

Youtube video?

Obama administration?

Harassing CIA operatives?

Refusal to cooperate?

Hillary's break down?

Health care roll out?

Dems abandoning him?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Which is it?

Pick one I'll wait!
I pick the 1 Billion Dollar question. Illinois. 100 billion in debt. 8%+ unemployment, business's fleeing because of over taxation & regulation. Why do you still vote democrat?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

toomanybeers wrote:
<quoted text>
I pick the 1 Billion Dollar question. Illinois. 100 billion in debt. 8%+ unemployment, business's fleeing because of over taxation & regulation. Why do you still vote democrat?
That's not an answer to the post you again chose to respond to.

If you don't know what the difference is between a response and an ANSWER at you age, it just might be time to get sober while you still have 8% of your liver left.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Yeah, everyone is seeing the Purple lippped punk as the lying con man that he is! "You can keep your own doctor, period!" " If you like Your health plan, you can keep your health plan, period!" Welll, turns out he knew that wasn't true! Little "Erkle" has a credibility problem! He can't spin this one!
OK ShitForBrains, let's check and see how far you ran from that question again rather than answer it.

Purple lippped punk?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-18.

"You can keep your own doctor, period!"

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-19.

Little "Erkle"?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-20.

That's three more attempts to change the subject there for a total of TWENTY ... so far.

OF COURSE IT IS!

Now I'll ask it again and we'll just keep counting how many more times you try to bring up something else (ANYTHING ELSE) rather than answer.

Third time: Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?

Which is it?

Pick one ... I'll wait!
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

<quoted text>OK ShitForBrains, let's check and see how far you ran from that question again rather than answer it.

Purple lippped punk?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-18.

"You can keep your own doctor, period!"

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-19.

Little "Erkle"?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-20.

That's three more attempts to change the subject there for a total of TWENTY ... so far.

OF COURSE IT IS!

Now I'll ask it again and we'll just keep counting how many more times you try to bring up something else (ANYTHING ELSE) rather than answer.

Third time: Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?

Which is it?

Pick one ... I'll wait!
$100,000,000,000.00 in debt! That's all one needs to say about Illinois.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

WAYtoomanybeers wrote:
<quoted text>
$100,000,000,000.00 in debt! That's all one needs to say about Illinois.
That's not an answer to the post you again chose to respond to.

Again ... if you don't know what the difference is between a response and an ANSWER at your age, it just might be time to get sober while you still have 8% of your liver left.

You can now go back to accusing others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; trying to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confusing "your" and "you're", "to" and "too", and "their" and "they're" while butchering English grammar in general; answering questions with questions; admitting you're stupid and then blaming Democrats and unions; bitching on topix and slamming cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of looking for a job; complaining how "Republicans can't win anymore"; and making anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That's not an answer to the post you again chose to respond to.

Again ... if you don't know what the difference is between a response and an ANSWER at your age, it just might be time to get sober while you still have 8% of your liver left.

You can now go back to accusing others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; trying to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confusing "your" and "you're", "to" and "too", and "their" and "they're" while butchering English grammar in general; answering questions with questions; admitting you're stupid and then blaming Democrats and unions; bitching on topix and slamming cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of looking for a job; complaining how "Republicans can't win anymore"; and making anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.
Again I'm simply asking you the same question I always do. You are unable to answer because you know its people like you and your voting record that have destroyed this state. You can't blame GWB, you can't blame republicans, you can't blame the Tea Party. It sits squarely on your shoulders. You can be as arrogant as you want, but it is very much your fault.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I'm simply asking you the same question I always do. You are unable to answer because you know its people like you and your voting record that have destroyed this state. You can't blame GWB, you can't blame republicans, you can't blame the Tea Party. It sits squarely on your shoulders. You can be as arrogant as you want, but it is very much your fault.
And again ... that's not an answer to the post you again chose to respond to.

SAY THE FOLLOWING 1O TIMES TO YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE SOBER ENOUGH TO READ IT.

You will NOT ask unrelated questions in response to a question and be rewarded with an answer for doing so.

You can now go back to accusing others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; trying to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confusing "your" and "you're", "to" and "too", and "their" and "they're" while butchering English grammar in general; ANSWERING QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS; admitting you're stupid and then blaming Democrats and unions; bitching on topix and slamming cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of looking for a job; complaining how "Republicans can't win anymore"; and making anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.

We'll keep going over this until you GET it.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

<quoted text>And again ... that's not an answer to the post you again chose to respond to.

SAY THE FOLLOWING 1O TIMES TO YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE SOBER ENOUGH TO READ IT.

You will NOT ask unrelated questions in response to a question and be rewarded with an answer for doing so.

You can now go back to accusing others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; trying to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confusing "your" and "you're", "to" and "too", and "their" and "they're" while butchering English grammar in general; ANSWERING QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS; admitting you're stupid and then blaming Democrats and unions; bitching on topix and slamming cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of looking for a job; complaining how "Republicans can't win anymore"; and making anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.

We'll keep going over this until you GET it.
$100,000,000,000.00 and counting. Democrats fault. Done and done.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
$100,000,000,000.00 and counting. Democrats fault. Done and done.
See post #6689 your drunken piece of shit.

Now get your lazy ass off the park bench: http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/22...
Rick The Prick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
See post #6689 your drunken piece of shit.
Now get your lazy ass off the park bench: http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/22...
When you gonna be on Central again ?
Truth101

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Well now Obama is apologizing to all the Americans that he lied to about keeping thier health insurance coverage. Think that when you get dropped by your provider! Now will he admit he lied about Benghazi, fast and furious, the IRS scandal, NSA?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Rick The Prick wrote:
<quoted text> When you gonna be on Central again ?
Certainly not at the same time you are ...

Because, as you proven time and time again, YOU WON'T SHOW UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,081 - 6,100 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shelbyville Discussions

Search the Shelbyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 34 min Chief49 3,825
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,821
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Drone me 1,852
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype 19 hr Liam 70
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 643
jill milligan Jul 11 vern 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Jul 3 Chicagobunny 143
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••