Ex-local woman survives tornado scare

Ex-local woman survives tornado scare

There are 3 comments on the Journal-Courier.net story from May 18, 2009, titled Ex-local woman survives tornado scare. In it, Journal-Courier.net reports that:

A former Arenzville woman survived a tornado that swept through Shelby County early Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal-Courier.net.

anonymous

Sound Beach, NY

#1 Nov 18, 2009
ummmm... isnt there supposed to be an article? i didn't really just want the headline. im DESPERATE for sources on my tornado paper! one of the parts i need is personal accounts witht ornadoes!! does anyone know where i can find that info??
HELP!
anonymous

Sound Beach, NY

#2 Nov 18, 2009
PLZ HELP!
two cents

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2009
there is an article......click on Full Story.....and calm down. You are supposed to write about tornadoes, not get yourself blown away by a simple web page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arlene Rickett (Oct '14) Jun 5 Tea 5
all gangs under investigation in coles as of 02... (Feb '13) Apr '16 florida 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Apr '16 TheGraduate 68
News Illinois man still has Nixon's sandwich after 4... (Feb '08) Mar '16 sammwich 36
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Mar '16 Crackbaby1234 5
Gando munda Feb '16 sarwar 2
jill milligan (Jul '14) Feb '16 dan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages