Visiting Tennessee? Be forewarned

Visiting Tennessee? Be forewarned

Posted in the Shelby Forum

Dan

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 9, 2009
It is the sex offender/pedophile capital of the world. They have so many here they can't register them all. There are hundreds moving to the state everyday.
Lori

Tazewell, TN

#2 Apr 13, 2013
Are you freakin retarded? They are everywhere these days, not just in Tennessee dumb ass! It's not about where you go, it's about who you associate yourself and your children with that people should be worried about! Drugs and crime is everywhere too, are people gonna stay hoarded up in there houses just because this goes on? I don't think so....wake up and join the real world old timer!
pcfromfl

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Apr 14, 2013
Lori wrote:
Are you freakin retarded? They are everywhere these days, not just in Tennessee dumb ass! It's not about where you go, it's about who you associate yourself and your children with that people should be worried about! Drugs and crime is everywhere too, are people gonna stay hoarded up in there houses just because this goes on? I don't think so....wake up and join the real world old timer!
Are you from Shelby ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Knipp May '16 Annalisa 3
shelby ohio drug dealers (Aug '14) May '16 GoodNeighbor 3
Shelby Police and drugs (Aug '14) May '16 Bud 3
Shelby Ohio Police Department (Aug '14) May '16 Bud 6
pro restoration Independent Autobody PLUS (Jan '09) Apr '16 Anonymous 203
Advantage Basketball Camps Apr '16 CoachHood 1
looking for latino man who does stone work Feb '16 javier rangel 1

Shelby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance