Heroin Bust Takes Down Major Distribu...

Heroin Bust Takes Down Major Distributor | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 7 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Aug 18, 2011, titled Heroin Bust Takes Down Major Distributor | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Shelby police officials said that they made a significant bust early Thursday morning on what has become a growing problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Perry2012

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 18, 2011
There are 175 other people to take his place. The demand for heroin is infinite, as is the supply of people willing to sell it. The police should give up.
Lame

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 19, 2011
Perry2012 wrote:
There are 175 other people to take his place. The demand for heroin is infinite, as is the supply of people willing to sell it. The police should give up.
A. Not true.
B. Also not true.
C. Not happening.
Poor baby, did they cut off your supply? Whiner.
Redistributor

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 19, 2011
Perry2012 wrote:
Your wrong, it's not like marijuana where you can grow it domestically. It's actually the easiest drug to snuff out because the source of it is NOT infinite. If the drug war has ANY valid purpose it would be to snuff out this drug which in my opinion is the most destructive of all. I'd shoot a heroin dealer myself for sport.
Concerned parent

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 19, 2011
I am glad to hear this now come to Madison County and bust all those Damn Herion Dealers too please. Though from what I hear alot of the people are driving to the west side meeting at the Kroger or McDonalds, its a mess!! If we hear these rumors why don't the police?
Vote YES on Issue 2

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 19, 2011
Heroin and opiate use is very high all over not just here. In Broward County Florida there are 165 known licensed Pain Clinics!!!
Vote YES on Issue 2

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 19, 2011
That sure looks like a lot? Maybe they could have waited for a load to arrive first.
hahaha

Akron, OH

#7 Aug 21, 2011
Are you kidding me i actually know this guy. He is just a lowlife small time pedlar. Someone else was def footing his bill. What a peice of work....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Crestline Hospital Dec '17 NoRecordsRyan 1
life long criminals Aug '17 Jusdatruth 2
News Parent of Crestline Student Who Was Dragged Spe... Aug '17 Deb 1
Galion Electric rates (Nov '16) Aug '17 Pricey 5
Debbie (beautician) Jul '17 Jay 1
News Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder (Nov '08) Jul '17 Loretta 92
colin vanderpool (Jun '12) Jul '17 Chaz 4

Shelby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelby Mortgages