Cyclists tour neighborhood 'melting p...

Cyclists tour neighborhood 'melting pot' | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 22 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 4, 2010, titled Cyclists tour neighborhood 'melting pot' | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Cyclists gather outside the restored Lincoln Theatre before setting off on a 29-mile tour of a variety of Columbus neighborhoods today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goofs On Toys Must Die

Reynoldsburg, OH

#29 Sep 5, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You want people to die because they ride bikes? I'm sorry. I just don't understand. Is it because they slow your commute between Cheesecake Factory and Walmart? Or something else?
They impede my official process service between The Health Dept. Communicable Disease Office and your Mom's place with a Cease and Desist Order.
I'm serving you with the same sometime on Tuesday.
Goofs On Toys Must Die

Reynoldsburg, OH

#30 Sep 5, 2010
Jon wrote:
Some of you all are ignorant jack**ses. You would do the world a favor if you just kept your bitterness bottled up, instead of sprinkling it on the rest of us (the majority). Grow up, and get a life. Do something positive.
There is always one idiot in a crowd -- unfortunately these discussion pages have an over abundance of idiots.
Congratulations to the "Bike the C-Bus" and "Long Street Tour" organizers -- keep up the good work, and pay no attention to the jerks sitting around their computers with one hand on the keyboard and the other hand on their ... nevermind, but you know where I'm going.
Off a pier into the river?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angela Dye and Jeremy Gayheart (Dec '06) Mar '18 Slutssuck 2
Angel Current (May '13) Mar '18 wildfire 5
Old Crestline Hospital Jan '18 Sinderella 2
life long criminals (Aug '17) Aug '17 Jusdatruth 2
News Parent of Crestline Student Who Was Dragged Spe... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Deb 1
Galion Electric rates (Nov '16) Aug '17 Pricey 5
Debbie (beautician) (Jul '17) Jul '17 Jay 1

Shelby Jobs

Personal Finance

Shelby Mortgages