Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Ani...

Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Animals | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 340 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Animals | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A Richland County man was charged with animal cruelty after he allegedly had sex with a dog he adopted last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
The American Lie

Columbus, OH

#353 Jul 11, 2011
On the other hand wrote:
<quoted text>
Same way they use lower primates and goats in Africa.
No, they hunt them...they don't love them. lmbo
Messed up

Delaware, OH

#354 Aug 18, 2011
How come this story gets so many comments and so much attention, yet the fact that JACK HANNA RESIGNED DUE TO AN ANIMAL SEX SCANDAL barely gets covered?
Wotteva

Columbus, OH

#355 Aug 19, 2011
Messed up wrote:
How come this story gets so many comments and so much attention, yet the fact that JACK HANNA RESIGNED DUE TO AN ANIMAL SEX SCANDAL barely gets covered?
Any links to *reputable* news sites about it? Nope. Didn't think so. Don't believe everything you read 100%
Executionor

Laura, OH

#356 Aug 19, 2011
He should be lined up with rapists, child molesters and murderers to be executed. Sick Twisted Individual.
Umm

Delaware, OH

#357 Aug 20, 2011
Jack Hanna resigns due to sex scandal:
http://www.delawareohionews.com/local-news/ja...

Poor little fella.
whut

Georgetown, KY

#358 Aug 24, 2011
never did hear if it was a girl or boy dog. if it was a boy dog that REALLYis sick
Debi

Mount Vernon, OH

#359 Jan 17, 2012
Alright I was wondering about this because someone just posted the delaware news post link on their facebook page about Jack Hanna resigning.... if you read WAAAAY at the bottom of the article... the tiny fine print at the bottom it says its a joke and not to believe anything on the page...whew! I thought I was gonna have to find a new zoo to go to!
Jimmy Soprano

Marion, OH

#362 Feb 18, 2012
That's Disgusting! That is what the prostitutes and hookers on East Main Street are for! I mean if you can put in a little work, these women of the night would be willing to make any man cum for something as simple as a pack of bubble gum and a meal at Church's Chicken! Better than sex with helpless little animals!
Jimbob

Toledo, OH

#364 Jan 14, 2016
whut wrote:
never did hear if it was a girl or boy dog. if it was a boy dog that REALLYis sick
WtF? So sex with a dog ain't bad enough to be considered sick? It matters what sex the dog is?
Book of Mormon

Hazleton, PA

#365 Jan 14, 2016
Jimbob wrote:
<quoted text>
WtF? So sex with a dog ain't bad enough to be considered sick? It matters what sex the dog is?
Relations with a the same sex is worse. Even the Muslims only practice heterosexual goat love.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#367 Jan 15, 2016
Jimmy Soprano wrote:
That's Disgusting! That is what the prostitutes and hookers on East Main Street are for! I mean if you can put in a little work, these women of the night would be willing to make any man cum for something as simple as a pack of bubble gum and a meal at Church's Chicken! Better than sex with helpless little animals!
The news and public trough feeders say those women are on drugs.

It would be an interesting study, who gets laid more in the hood, the man with fried chicken or the man with heroin.
Turner

Columbus, OH

#368 Jan 15, 2016
That's some white folk shit right here.
Disgusting.
Linda

Brunswick, OH

#369 Jan 15, 2016
Gross!
Massa

Columbus, OH

#370 Jan 15, 2016
Turner wrote:
That's some white folk shit right here.
Disgusting.
So says the filthy knigg-her that sets fire to dogs and rapes 80 year olds. Pfhuqq off you filthy obama sh^tstain
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#371 Jan 16, 2016
"Neither shall thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith. neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto, it is confusion.
Do not defile yourself in any of these things, for in all those nations were defiled which I (GOD) cast out before you.

Leviticus 18:23 & 24.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind it is abomination. Leviticus 18:22
Turner

Columbus, OH

#372 Jan 16, 2016
Massa wrote:
<quoted text>So says the filthy knigg-her that sets fire to dogs and rapes 80 year olds. Pfhuqq off you filthy obama sh^tstain
So you're mad at me because some white trash fked a dog?

Dumb inbred dickhead.
Anon

Richmond, KY

#373 Jul 31, 2016
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>

The news and public trough feeders say those women are on drugs.

It would be an interesting study, who gets laid more in the hood, the man with fried chicken or the man with heroin.
Only white people do this sort of sick thing. Yuck!
Slim Pickens

Columbus, OH

#375 Jul 31, 2016
Book of Mormon wrote:
<quoted text>Relations with a the same sex is worse. Even the Muslims only practice heterosexual goat love.
Mormons wear magic underwear.
Peta M

United States

#376 Aug 1, 2016
Executionor wrote:
He should be lined up with rapists, child molesters and murderers to be executed. Sick Twisted Individual.
Anybody who forces any animal to have sex with any animal of any species should be executed!
Whit

United States

#377 Aug 1, 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Train stopped on tracks May 9 carla 1
Julie Noblit May 8 Drew 1
News Angela Dye and Jeremy Gayheart (Dec '06) Mar '18 Slutssuck 2
Angel Current (May '13) Mar '18 wildfire 5
Old Crestline Hospital Jan '18 Sinderella 2
life long criminals (Aug '17) Aug '17 Jusdatruth 2
News Parent of Crestline Student Who Was Dragged Spe... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Deb 1

Shelby Jobs

Personal Finance

Shelby Mortgages