Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Ani...

Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Animals | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 340 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Animals | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A Richland County man was charged with animal cruelty after he allegedly had sex with a dog he adopted last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
kathy

Sunbury, OH

#3 Jun 16, 2011
sick!!!! this is absolutely sick!!! stick him in a cage at the humane society by hisself... and feed him dog food..... sick people!!!
jane

Johnstown, OH

#4 Jun 16, 2011
sick bast---, hang him by his ba--s
The Truth

Dublin, OH

#5 Jun 16, 2011
So THATS why my Gerbils are walking with a limp. I never should have let "Bow-Wow" baby-sit my rodents. Who can you trust anymore?
shauna

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jun 16, 2011
OMG...What is this world coming to....Way to many sick people out there running around...sick sick sick
arf arf

Loveland, OH

#7 Jun 16, 2011
We have so many great people in Ohio, but it's this guy who will capture national headlines. Thanks a lot!
Derp

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 16, 2011
Bob wrote:
And people are surprised? You gave the liberals power to enforce g-a-y civil unions and now this is next, why are you surprised?
You give the liberals an inch and they take a yard.
Obvious troll is obvious
Taxpayer

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jun 16, 2011
I hope someone shoots this bum.
Sampson

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 16, 2011
Bob wrote:
And people are surprised? You gave the liberals power to enforce g-a-y civil unions and now this is next, why are you surprised?
Only a sick bastard such as yourself would bring politics into this. I wish you were a cute shepherd mix!
310 Buckeye

Pearl City, HI

#15 Jun 16, 2011
Ohio once again makes news!
Anonymous

Delaware, OH

#16 Jun 16, 2011
Hey at least he didnt sell his memorabilia for tats or loaner cars!! There's too many ugly chicks out there! Poor dog! Very sick weirdo!
OH HOLY COW

Fostoria, OH

#17 Jun 16, 2011
For once in my life, I am speechless.
Rob

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 16, 2011
wow. if this wasn't gross, it would be funny..."just married"??? wow.
Rob

Columbus, OH

#19 Jun 16, 2011
Bob wrote:
you are an idiot. comparing 2 consenting adults who mutually agree on a relationship that includes sex with beastiality would be just as stupid as comparing straight men to rapists.
Mavs

Delaware, OH

#21 Jun 16, 2011
Comments allowed on this but not other stories. Not surprised.
jessi

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 16, 2011
Really??!! Just married? Omg!
Bestiality, IMO, is the most sickening act that a human can do, besides dismemberment.
John Wayne

Sunbury, OH

#23 Jun 16, 2011
this is why i choose to be dead
jessi

Columbus, OH

#24 Jun 16, 2011
John Wayne wrote:
this is why i choose to be dead
What do you mean?
Ron White

Dublin, OH

#25 Jun 16, 2011
Things...that make you go "Buhhh!!!".
Michael S

Pickerington, OH

#26 Jun 16, 2011
That should be more than a misdeminor...... He better never be allowed to have a pet again... that is horrible...

and as for you right wing freaks who have to make everything about Dems/Reps get a life!
Rob

Columbus, OH

#27 Jun 16, 2011
jessi wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
he's joking...his name is "john wayne". get it? and although it is sick, i think sex with a child would be worse. sex with a corpse would be the worst IMO. even though, in reality sex with a kid is worse since the corpse wouldn't know what was going on, but still...eww!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Train stopped on tracks May 9 carla 1
Julie Noblit May 8 Drew 1
News Angela Dye and Jeremy Gayheart (Dec '06) Mar '18 Slutssuck 2
Angel Current (May '13) Mar '18 wildfire 5
Old Crestline Hospital Jan '18 Sinderella 2
life long criminals (Aug '17) Aug '17 Jusdatruth 2
News Parent of Crestline Student Who Was Dragged Spe... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Deb 1

Shelby Jobs

Personal Finance

Shelby Mortgages