town of demotte
ROBERT

Wheatfield, IN

#1 Sep 20, 2012
You would think with the increased population of this town,the morons that run it would realise they are the minority. The Town of Demotte needs a complete overhaul, starting with the Town Board members. The Town Board members need fired, then the police department needs overhauled and compitent offercers need be hired to replace the hand full of schmucks currently employed. The people that have moved to this town need to take over and run this town the correct way. Throw out the thugs and remove the corruption. It would seem there is more corruption here than in most surrounding cities. Demotte needs serious help!
kevin

Wheatfield, IN

#2 Sep 27, 2012
yeah i know what you mean, total pig suckers!!! fire all the police they are useless
ROBERT

Demotte, IN

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Yeah I cant believe officer (Smush) is the assistant chief, he couldnt find his way out of a wet paper bag that had a flashing exit sign!! but actually they all suck and only actually protect the ones they seem to like! Good ole boy mentality in the Town of DeMotte. Think twice if you are thinking of moving here!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff

Edinburgh, IN

#4 Jul 10, 2013
All of you people who moved here in the last 25 years and don't like it can all go back to where you came from. You people are the morons. You move from up north bc you don't like it up there then you try to get this town more like where you came from. If it was better there than you should have stayed
Bert

Crown Point, IN

#5 Aug 19, 2013
ROBERT wrote:
Yeah I cant believe officer (Smush) is the assistant chief, he couldnt find his way out of a wet paper bag that had a flashing exit sign!! but actually they all suck and only actually protect the ones they seem to like! Good ole boy mentality in the Town of DeMotte. Think twice if you are thinking of moving here!!!!!!!!!!
It has never been the job of any police force to protect you. There job is to uphold the law. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your household as given by your rights in this country and this state. Cases have already been lost trying to sue police for not protecting them. I moved from the garbage dump north of the river in 1969 and would never move back north. I have never had a problem living in this town! I guess it is not about me me me me but what we can do for others!
bug

Crown Point, IN

#6 Jan 10, 2014
Actually bert it says on the cars " to PROTECT and serve" just saying
tanyahyde

Demotte, IN

#7 Feb 21, 2014
demotte the small town that thinks they can get rich by charging citizens for water. they have already chosen our garbage carrier. thanks for tearing up my property , damaging my trees , and putting a fire hydrant smack dab in the middle of my yard. the company you hired too install water lines , vintage jack asses.
DAJ TROUBLE

Demotte, IN

#8 May 7, 2014
I'm sick and tired of waiting for my lawn to get fixed after the town well water lines got installed..this whole thing stinks of kickbacks and graft..(abomarche eng. & Grimmer construction)...How can you not make the contractor you hired finish their work correctly ? Kickbacks and Graft...Our town board and their Atty. are all CROOKS...I have complained numerous time and got nothing but treated bad by the town mgr. John (dumbass) Dyke...and the secretary that answers the phone and lies for him..he does'nt even live here...so what does he care...the town atty. just helps them screw the residents....after my numerous complaints SHE threatened to bring me up on harassment charges...for trying to get the town board to do the right thing ? You can only take so many smart ass remarks before you get smart with someone yourself !!!!! I think it is about time to report our town board as corrupt to proper federal atthorities and to start class action lawsuits...You could live in Gary or Whiting Indiana and your yard would get put back exactly as it was after the work...I guess its discrimination !!! you have to be DUTCH !!!!
DAJ TROUBLE

Demotte, IN

#9 May 9, 2014
Bert wrote:
<quoted text>
It has never been the job of any police force to protect you. There job is to uphold the law. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your household as given by your rights in this country and this state. Cases have already been lost trying to sue police for not protecting them. I moved from the garbage dump north of the river in 1969 and would never move back north. I have never had a problem living in this town! I guess it is not about me me me me but what we can do for others!
ITS PROTECT AND SERVE WHERE ARE YOU COMMING FROM
DAJ TROUBLE

Demotte, IN

#10 May 9, 2014
In case you have'nt noticed most police forces frown on you protecting yourself.....It is law enforcements job to PROTECT & SERVE...what century do you live in...I bet when you lived north of the river you did'nt call it a dump then...you probably got scared... or tired of your property taxes...if you rights were being violated...you'd be the first in line at the police dept. crying for help...get real
Thomas

Watseka, IL

#11 May 21, 2014
I agree with Robert. We have the same problem here in Wheatfield. The town board and building inspector all need to be changed. It was ok a few years back and the town was progressing. Now it's just going downhill. They make problems for the few people who invest here which in turn make them invest in other places and not in Wheatfield. It really sucks to live here now. Hopefully it will change soon so I don't need to look for another town to live in.
Bob the builder

Fishers, IN

#12 Sep 16, 2015
Jeff wrote:
All of you people who moved here in the last 25 years and don't like it can all go back to where you came from. You people are the morons. You move from up north bc you don't like it up there then you try to get this town more like where you came from. If it was better there than you should have stayed
If your not dutch demotte don't care is the problem. And saying we should buy from you is just a big joke
ronnie

Demotte, IN

#13 Sep 28, 2015
well i personally think all of this crap everyone is talking is just balognia. just shut up
Ashmoriah95

Columbia City, IN

#14 Feb 21, 2016
A forest dark green s10 ran me off the road with my 7month old daughter in the car on the back road 700 the "Hodge." I went into the ditch. The vehicle did not stop at all. It was rather a head on collision or me going off the road in a ditch. Be careful drivers! I was too focused on getting off the road and didn't really pay attention to details in the truck, like stickers, license plates, etc. My car can be fixed from the damage, my child cannot. Next time it could be worse! I have been told that the same vehicle ran someone else off the road and caused them to crash into a mailbox. & flips people off, revs the engine, takes off, burn outs, doesn't slow down when by the tracks where child are at play, etc. I am not sure if driver was male or female, but I think male. I cannot swear bc I was more focused on getting my car out of the way safety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks in lowell??!! (Nov '11) Apr '16 true to the end 32
Candida (Dec '15) Dec '15 truth 3
Black gang in Lowell Indiana recruit local kids! (Jul '11) Nov '15 boohoo 21
George domazet (Oct '15) Oct '15 Wdavid82 1
marie drake (Oct '15) Oct '15 citizen 1
The be st website in the world!? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ezekiel Blankley 1
News Lawmakers asked to create Silver Alerts (Jan '09) Jan '09 Sherri 7

Shelby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance