Ricky Johnson Sr.
would like to know

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Does anyone have any info on what he got caught with or anything about the whole thing?
finally

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2013
drug dealing
Concerned

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 1, 2013
finally wrote:
drug dealing
I heard JM rated him out.
Shasta

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2013
It come out soon who told on him why don't people mind they own bizz it be a better place
would like to know

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2013
well i think everyone would like to know what is goin on when they live beside of them! and when u deal drugs people have the right to know!!!!! maybe if he wasn't doin it in the 1st place then no 1 would have to be talkin about it.
would like to know

United States

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
who is JM anyways???
VFDgirl

Shelbiana, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
would like to know wrote:
well i think everyone would like to know what is goin on when they live beside of them! and when u deal drugs people have the right to know!!!!! maybe if he wasn't doin it in the 1st place then no 1 would have to be talkin about it.
Then go to his court date and find out for yourself what happened. You are whats wrong with this community. You say you are concerned but did you do anything to assist the cops in stopping someone from (allegedly) selling drugs? No, instead you just sat around gossiping about it to your little friends. All of you people complain about people selling drugs, abusing/neglecting kids but never think to open your mouth and assist authorities in getting the proof needed to stop it. If you want to make a difference then get up off of your fat, lazy, gossiping butt and DO something!
Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2013
I think its funny he got busted again thats all that bunch does it sell dope and rat hopefiully this time they go to jail for it this time they always act all high and mighty and better than everyone else when they are worse than us poor folk at least we work for an honest dollar and not sling pills round the neighborhood
StarFire

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
So thats how he got out of those theft charges. Rat on three and get out free. LOL! I thought his mommy and kim were friends though?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I get a truckload of sawdust? Does an... Fri Looking 1
ashley bently (Nov '09) Thu Pikeky 18
Myra Music Thread (Jan '15) Apr 19 Musikologist 7
Jenkins slave SunOS 5.10 download java from oracle Apr 17 user_4172018 1
Jim Stephens (Dec '14) Apr 13 Ghost 21
Biggest drug bust? Lol yeah right Apr 13 Ghost 4
Lanesha Newsom (Jun '10) Apr 13 tupac ky 4

Shelby Gap Jobs

Personal Finance

Shelby Gap Mortgages