Comments
61 - 80 of 88 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2010
FRIEND

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jul 24, 2010
 
HOW ARE YOU BOYS DO ? great i hope,i feel so sorry for your parent.
Khristina Bryant

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Aug 1, 2010
 
I am not scared of you and the only thing an inmate would have to say about me is that I am good to them treat them just like everyone else....I cant wait to meet you somewhere you just name the place I will be there.......And you say I know all about drugs you are so lying I smoked some weed about 20 years ago and that was the only drug I have ever done. I have never seen coke, crack or any other drug............
Khristina Bryant

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Aug 1, 2010
 
And by the way my name is still Bryant because I want it to be......What is that to you??????
FRIEND

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Aug 1, 2010
 
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING KHRISTINA BRYANT? HER COUSINS PROBLEMS ARE NOT HERS,SHE IS AGOOD PERSON LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU ARE WANTING TO START TROUBLE,YOU ARE BITING OFF MORE THEN THEN YOU CAN CHEW.LOVE YOU K.B. YOUR FRIEND.
my opinion

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Aug 4, 2010
 
jzz wrote:
Guess what its not over.I have faith in cracker he'll get back on drugs(the way he looked at rupp arena at state games)and fu&k up and you can see what it feels like.You have no idea do you karen what he has done to this family in order to stay with his.Quit taking up for him he was a drug dealer too.Every drug addict becomes a drug dealer one no better than the other so when you made that call to unite you lied.I know for a fact he was selling oxys 80mg. at that,those are a hundred dollars a pop.One of these days you may wish he had took that time, that he him self was suppose to do,when he overdoses or gets hurt.There's one thing for sure what goes around comes around no one has to do anything its already set into motion,it goes for you too the way you've talk to this family will come back to bite you in the ass it always does. And no I,m not in that family,just know what there going thru.The ppl cracker wore a wire on were just drug addicts to until it got the best of them. I hope everyone from pike county gets on this site to here your view,at least the ppl I know will and believe me I know alot of ppl. If it pisses them off the way it did me.Well just hold that head down way down.And the next time he tries to sale drugs if I find out. I'm going to call unite and the state police and anyone else I can to get him caught.
I have to say, that was well said. If she calls and gets other ppl caught, then someone needs to call on her side and get them caught as well. I DO NOT take or sell drugs and I think everyone should be doing this to every drug dealer. Lets start cleaning up this place. If we did we wouldn't have to worry about the thieves taking the stuff we paid for, nor would we have to worry about our children when they get grown. I have teenagers and it scares me to death. I know this Bryant family pretty good, they do stick together like a family should, but you also shouldn't be ratting on ppl when the ppl in your family does the same thing. And no one gets ppl on drugs, the ppl decide to take them all one their own.
Khristina Bryant

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Aug 5, 2010
 
Would someone please tell me who sell drugs in my family?????? I know all of them well but as far as
I know no one does......
Khristina Bryant

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Aug 5, 2010
 
FRIEND wrote:
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING KHRISTINA BRYANT? HER COUSINS PROBLEMS ARE NOT HERS,SHE IS AGOOD PERSON LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU ARE WANTING TO START TROUBLE,YOU ARE BITING OFF MORE THEN THEN YOU CAN CHEW.LOVE YOU K.B. YOUR FRIEND.
Love ya too whoever you are......thanks for taking up for me....
ugh

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Aug 6, 2010
 
just look around..most of the ppl in ur "perfect" family sells or does drugs. dont play dumb. u no the ppl that do..quit actin like their so great & its everyone elses fault they r hooked. its not noones fault but their own. almost all of ur family sells or does drugs (bryants & flemings). no one in ur family is perfect u all need to quit acting like u are. even the ones who aint on drugs or sells act like their sh*t dont stink...NONE OF U R PERFECT! NONE OF U R SPECIAL! NONE OF U R BETTER THAN ANY1 ELSE! NONE!!!!!!!
I have bought off of

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Aug 6, 2010
 
...Cracker, Jackson, Jeremy and Justin. So there is 4 of them that sells. Yep, they are worse than I because I am addicted and they are my suppliers! And I have bought off of them in the last few weeks so dont try to say they have straightened up now. And I will be buying from them again in a few days.

But as far as Kristina she is ok. Never heard anything bad about her and I know for a fact that she doesnt use or sell. Me being an addict I know all of the other addicts and sellers.
dee

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Aug 6, 2010
 
I have bought off of wrote:
...Cracker, Jackson, Jeremy and Justin. So there is 4 of them that sells. Yep, they are worse than I because I am addicted and they are my suppliers! And I have bought off of them in the last few weeks so dont try to say they have straightened up now. And I will be buying from them again in a few days.
But as far as Kristina she is ok. Never heard anything bad about her and I know for a fact that she doesnt use or sell. Me being an addict I know all of the other addicts and sellers.
Thanks for the info. I new they would start using drugs and selling them again. And now I can go get on that telephone of mine and call Unite, Post #9 and the Sheriffs Department so they can start an investication on them. I know Kristina too and she never was one to chase after the pills, but now the men are a different thing. She can't live without them just like you can't live without your pills. So you think she might have a different kind of addiction.
well

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Aug 6, 2010
 
...if she is addicted to men then her addiction is better than mine. At least you can have safe sex..I have never heard of safe drug use. She is a good woman for real. I dont see why you people bother her so much. So she defends her family. When my name is put on here because of my drug use (which it has been many a times) my family also defends me and even tried to lie and say I dont use. But you know, admitting you have a problem is the first step. And maybe if I try really hard one day I can be clean.

But for now...I gotta stay high-igh-igh-igh-igh-igh-igh-i gh till I die-ie-ie-ie-ie-ie!!!
Real Khristina Bryant

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Aug 14, 2010
 
well wrote:
...if she is addicted to men then her addiction is better than mine. At least you can have safe sex..I have never heard of safe drug use. She is a good woman for real. I dont see why you people bother her so much. So she defends her family. When my name is put on here because of my drug use (which it has been many a times) my family also defends me and even tried to lie and say I dont use. But you know, admitting you have a problem is the first step. And maybe if I try really hard one day I can be clean.
But for now...I gotta stay high-igh-igh-igh-igh-igh-igh-i gh till I die-ie-ie-ie-ie-ie!!!
Thanks I do love my family even all there problems...
uvegotrouble

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Aug 15, 2010
 
well wrote:
...if she is addicted to men then her addiction is better than mine. At least you can have safe sex..I have never heard of safe drug use. She is a good woman for real. I dont see why you people bother her so much. So she defends her family. When my name is put on here because of my drug use (which it has been many a times) my family also defends me and even tried to lie and say I dont use. But you know, admitting you have a problem is the first step. And maybe if I try really hard one day I can be clean.
But for now...I gotta stay high-igh-igh-igh-igh-igh-igh-i gh till I die-ie-ie-ie-ie-ie!!!
Your addicted to dick to fuck head,everyone can tell when you get on here kayla your so stupid. and no you'll never stay clean. and your the one that has put most of this stuff on here about the bryants,remember newton was your friend is what you told me. and i know for a fact a lot of these comments are yours. just another one of your stupid reply backs to yourself again.
yyyyyy

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Oct 31, 2010
 
y is it that kris's twins leave w/ thier grandparent & not her? could it be such is an unfit parent?
Esther Brooke Fleming

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Oct 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Listen!! My fam[ily] is perfect! We all love each other && support each other. We don't like worthless pieces of crap to come into our wonderful fam[ily], get over it!!! The Bryants && Flemings are the best most powerful ppl in Shelby Gap, U can't mess w/ us. So quit thinking u can!
here is a name

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Oct 31, 2010
 
Esther Brooke Fleming wrote:
Listen!! My fam[ily] is perfect! We all love each other && support each other. We don't like worthless pieces of crap to come into our wonderful fam[ily], get over it!!! The Bryants && Flemings are the best most powerful ppl in Shelby Gap, U can't mess w/ us. So quit thinking u can!
LMFAO ROFLMFAO
YOU KNOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Oct 31, 2010
 
NO one can mess with your family,oh but what about what the Bryants do to other people?WONDERFUL TRASH and you to sister.
Esther Brooke Fleming

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Oct 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Wonderful trash?!!! Excuse me, do u know who ur talking to? I'm not afraid to kick someone's teeth down their darn throat! Do u wanna try me? My fam[ily] is the very best to have come out of Shelby Gap, If u don't like it then get over it!!! I don't care! My whole fam[ily] is perfect && I love them all...Ur the trash!
OWL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Oct 31, 2010
 
Scare to death of the big bad Bryants, dont hear anyone else saying how GREAT the BRYANTS are.You go girl get them all.
Esther Brooke Fleming

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Nov 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

U better be scared! My cousins could kick ur worthless piece of sh!t a$$! If u don't like us then go get a job && quit being a lazy fuckk && depending on the state to help u!! We don't depend on noone! We work hard for what we got u don't like it, go screw urself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shelby Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 150,089
highway 23 band 9 hr i love jenkins days 1
jenkins day 9 hr letcher countian 2
any heavy women in virgie 14 hr honey boo boo 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 15 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
Hall and Jones (Jun '11) 20 hr PWF 37
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Republicans Are S... 16,124

Search the Shelby Gap Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Shelby Gap Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shelby Gap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shelby Gap News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shelby Gap
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••