Next Last
PEOPLE

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2010
THIS A BAD PLACE TO LIVE.
resident

Winchester, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2010
this is a great place to live. I have lived here all of my life. Its all of the drug trash that is ruining Shelby Gap. You have all of these rental places that will rent to any gutter rat,won't keep the yards clean or clean the houses. It's a shame. People like me try to keep our yards spotless of trash and our houses up and clean.If you know your renters are drug dealers, there is a thing called UNITE use it.Make them get off their sorry butts and pick up garbage out of the yard. Shake a pill bottle or a monthly check and I bet they come running off that couch.Get some morals people. stand up to the druggies. get a back bone.
omg

Hazard, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2010
Shelby gap is not a bad place to live, if it was not for all the people who like to stick their nose in every one's business that's what is so bad, you cant even sneeze without everyone knowing it.
Actually

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Sep 16, 2010
Shelby Gap is a great place to live. I have lived here my entire 28 years (minus a couple) and love the people in my community. If you break down beside of the road you wont sit for long because everyone stops to help.

Yes there is a bad problem with people being on drugs but that is in every area. All we can do is pray for them to change their ways.

As for the gossiping people in the community, its the same way everywhere else. Nothing we can do to change it. In fact the person that started this thread hass made some bad comments about me and my family. Nothing I can do about it because they wont tell who they are. But its ok, Ill pray for them to find God and love thy neighbor.
sounds good

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2010
Actually wrote:
Shelby Gap is a great place to live. I have lived here my entire 28 years (minus a couple) and love the people in my community. If you break down beside of the road you wont sit for long because everyone stops to help.
Yes there is a bad problem with people being on drugs but that is in every area. All we can do is pray for them to change their ways.
As for the gossiping people in the community, its the same way everywhere else. Nothing we can do to change it. In fact the person that started this thread hass made some bad comments about me and my family. Nothing I can do about it because they wont tell who they are. But its ok, Ill pray for them to find God and love thy neighbor.
I have lived here 30+ years and love it. glad to hear you are a good moral person.
So What

Nashville, TN

#6 Sep 20, 2010
It's not a bad place to live. Just bad people in it!
HaHaHa

Nashville, TN

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Shelby Gap People Are A Big Joke!
live in the area

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2010
HaHaHa wrote:
Shelby Gap People Are A Big Joke!
if you think we are a joke then don't come around us
HaHaHa

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 21, 2010
live in the area wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think we are a joke then don't come around us
Oh, I don't plan on coming around ya! So you have nothing to worry about!
cat

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Sep 22, 2010
i think all the people at the gap in the store are abig joke they have been living together like three dogs ha ha
Lori

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Sep 22, 2010
cat wrote:
i think all the people at the gap in the store are abig joke they have been living together like three dogs ha ha
You know what the joke is??? YOU! Why the hell would you talk about something like this for? Does it effect your life in any way? No, it does not. If you wanna talk crap on my mother then be woman/man enough to use your name..that way I know whose ass to kick. Anyone that gets on here to gossip about someone else is pathetic and a coward. You need to worry about your own life and not talk about 50 something year old people that dont bother anyone. My mother doesnt even know how to get on the internet to even defend herself so dont be a coward and put this on here. Go to the store and tell her to her face or come next door to my house and tell me.
The only thing I hate about Shelby Gap are the two faced nosey busy body assholes that act all sweet to your face but talk crap behond your back. If I dont like someone, they know it. But I dont act like a CHILD and talk about them on here.
Jessi

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2010
Lori, these people are the people in our lives who DO NOT matter. They don't put meals on our tables nor do they pay any of our bills. Cooler heads prevail, and nothing we will ever do in our lives will matter-- sickos will always exist that get pleasure in stirring nastiness that has absolutely NO foundation in truth whatsoever. Just draw pleasure in knowing, regardless of BS- and I know you do- that the people who genuinely matter in our lives DO know the truth.
arsewiper

Richmond, KY

#13 Sep 24, 2010
resident wrote:
this is a great place to live. I have lived here all of my life. Its all of the drug trash that is ruining Shelby Gap. You have all of these rental places that will rent to any gutter rat,won't keep the yards clean or clean the houses. It's a shame. People like me try to keep our yards spotless of trash and our houses up and clean.If you know your renters are drug dealers, there is a thing called UNITE use it.Make them get off their sorry butts and pick up garbage out of the yard. Shake a pill bottle or a monthly check and I bet they come running off that couch.Get some morals people. stand up to the druggies. get a back bone.
even these good people u will find some in there closets snorting
Tales

Pikeville, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2010
arsewiper wrote:
<quoted text>
even these good people u will find some in there closets snorting
I don't think so,good ppl if they've got a pill to snort they own there own furniture and houses so they can do it anywhere they want to. A check drawer and a food stamp trash is the only person that could have came up with a line like yours. Have ya got somethin against hard workin ppl. They are the ones that pay you every month remember that, and put food on your table. Don't get me wrong there are ppl that deserve there checks and food stamps every month, but over half of them don't they can work and won't they feed off of other ppl goin up and down the road beggin for money or pills.How low get ya go.Ppl have no honor or respect for themselfs anymore or there families.
trish

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2010
Tales wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so,good ppl if they've got a pill to snort they own there own furniture and houses so they can do it anywhere they want to. A check drawer and a food stamp trash is the only person that could have came up with a line like yours. Have ya got somethin against hard workin ppl. They are the ones that pay you every month remember that, and put food on your table. Don't get me wrong there are ppl that deserve there checks and food stamps every month, but over half of them don't they can work and won't they feed off of other ppl goin up and down the road beggin for money or pills.How low get ya go.Ppl have no honor or respect for themselfs anymore or there families.
dont do drugs just know many of those hard working people u talk about arent any better than the low lifes u keep talking about garbage is garbage it still stinks
Tales

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 27, 2010
trish wrote:
<quoted text>
dont do drugs just know many of those hard working people u talk about arent any better than the low lifes u keep talking about garbage is garbage it still stinks
At least ppl that work pay there own money for pill and ppl on unneaded food stamps and checks use the goverments to support there 10 kids and pill habbits and sometimes there nasty boyfriends to boot. I really don't think that would sink the same.
Tales

Pikeville, KY

#17 Sep 27, 2010
I know I forgot to put my t in stink. Sue me.
nunebadderthanth ee

Gray, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2010
Tales wrote:
<quoted text>At least ppl that work pay there own money for pill and ppl on unneaded food stamps and checks use the goverments to support there 10 kids and pill habbits and sometimes there nasty boyfriends to boot. I really don't think that would sink the same.
i agree with trish garbage is garbage not all on welfare or ssi even ss checks r bad not all that work are bad they low lifes do exist and need help i know many of them just because they draw dont make them garbage just in need i also know many on drugs that take money or stamps that r meant to take care of their children and blow it up their noses but u cant judge them all by these people
totrashinthegap

Georgetown, KY

#19 Oct 3, 2010
nunebadderthanthee wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with trish garbage is garbage not all on welfare or ssi even ss checks r bad not all that work are bad they low lifes do exist and need help i know many of them just because they draw dont make them garbage just in need i also know many on drugs that take money or stamps that r meant to take care of their children and blow it up their noses but u cant judge them all by these people
i agree with them both the people in the gap need to stop spreading vicious lies trying to get people hurt. kjsp this means u
i know alot about ur activities that rj would like to know so stop
packing tales im asking nicely this time
kybo

Carrollton, TX

#20 Feb 19, 2011
where is nina peppi4666

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr Hbo 790
Jim Stephens (Dec '14) Mon truthteller 16
Mitchell back Sun tweeker 2
fun at fishpond Jul 20 big daddy here 11
Upcoming jenkins football (Jan '17) Jul 20 Cav Fan 30
Stephen Ratliff, son of David and Delorse Ratli... Jul 19 New Yorker 4
Get a hair cut and get a real job. Jul 18 The police 1

Shelby Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelby Gap Mortgages