No name

Ivel, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Heard she was sleeping with all the men (Marvin, Bo, Brad, Etc.) at the gap for a pill or anything she could get her hands on????
larry the able guy

Hollister, CA

#2 Feb 21, 2013
who is this chick > is she hot? is it Rose or Kiser: is it KC's woman??? he puttin her out on the stroll agin? i heard she was runnin with some old dude a grampaw ... i dont want none of that ... mite get sumthin cant wash off with ajax lmao ...aint that same old bunch tired of them pass arounds yet .. mite as well get in a big ole dog pile: im lookin for a good woman ... guess ill have to go outta state ...or maybe to mars
Anonymous

Virgie, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
If its the one who I seen at manda mays its rose i went to school with her mom. if shes running with amanda she probably is
larry the able guy

Valley Stream, NY

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Dont know no chasity rose girl.// But anybody runnin with Manda, dont want none of that either. Heard that ho was knockd up. God only knows who the father would be. need the maury show for a line up ... poor kid ... where can i find me a good girl that aint screwin around ever time my back s turned ? i ve had my share of them party girls and i want one i can trust but i guess thats a joke on me aint it ??
Get a life

Macon, GA

#5 Feb 21, 2013
You people don't even know who you are talking about. Chasity isn't Chasity Kiser and Mandy isn't Amanda Yonts. Chas is a good girl and doesn't do drugs or sleep with any of the men you named. Get a life and grow the F up.
larry the able guy

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
then id shore like to meet her ... must not be from around these parts.. maybe she d like to go out to dinner with me.. needin a good gal ... can u hook me up ?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Listen guys you can get on here & say whatever you want about me. I can have friends & not fuck them.& the funny part is, whoever is saying this shit don't know me or they would know I've never done pill. But like I said keep talking it don't phase me & if your talking about me you're giving someone else a break.
i know u well

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Chasity Rose wrote:
Listen guys you can get on here & say whatever you want about me. I can have friends & not fuck them.& the funny part is, whoever is saying this shit don't know me or they would know I've never done pill. But like I said keep talking it don't phase me & if your talking about me you're giving someone else a break.
yes chasity u do pills I know who u buy them off of. As for Mandy may who is different from Amanda Yonts both will sleep with any one for a pill or to get high.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Well thanks for informing me of something I didn't know about myself.
i know u well

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Chasity Rose wrote:
you should know.
Yes you did

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Oct 29, 2013
Chasity Rose wrote:
Yes you did sleep with Brad I don't know about the rest but you are even pregnant and saying it is Brad's. So if you never slept with any of those guys how can you be knocked up by one. Which I would say that you have screwed all of the ones named and a lot more.
Chasity Rose

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Nov 5, 2013
Well duh, I have slept with him now but at the time this got started I hadn't.
Chasity

Martin, KY

#14 Jul 21, 2014
Yes you did wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did sleep with Brad I don't know about the rest but you are even pregnant and saying it is Brad's. So if you never slept with any of those guys how can you be knocked up by one. Which I would say that you have screwed all of the ones named and a lot more.
If your so bad and know so much about me why not identify yourself (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelby Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thelma (Lulu) Anderson Sun Burdinegirl 4
Payne Gap Music THread (Feb '15) May 20 Musikologist 5
Upcoming jenkins football May 20 Cardinals4life 25
Drug Dealer in Jenkins (Feb '15) May 19 Zane 36
Who is a rat May 19 King pin 10
Dorton Music Forum (Mar '13) May 17 Musikologist 11
Sneaky Summer Jobs (May '16) May 17 Your a gossip 4

Shelby Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance