New Vermont festival celebrates state...

New Vermont festival celebrates state's cheesemakers

There are 1 comment on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Aug 24, 2009, titled New Vermont festival celebrates state's cheesemakers. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

About 50 local cheesemakers showed off their products at the very first Vermont Cheesemakers Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

flat lander

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2009
ah what a great time strolling about and seeing all the styles and flavors of cheese. We got there early and some of the cheese wheels were heavy. Most had slices and to buy bars of all sizes. Well the strangest thing happened oh I guess by noon and the high sun and athousand people trying all kinds of cheeses. well the aroma of the heated up wheels and the samples added up to quite a meal or so. Well it didn't take long to the fact their was 1000 people "cutting the cheese" and well with hardly any breeze there seemed to be a faded yellow aire about he and there and more so under some of the tent shades. At one point I swear that fat freddy was there and enough of that but on the ride home we began to think our clothes picked up the smell of cheese fresh cheese that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Road Pitch investors ride motorcycles into Brat... Jun 23 internet troll 1
News What Is Bernie Sanders' Net Worth? Jun 17 Community Disorga... 5
News Gruesome Twosome: Sanders' Tax Plan And His Wif... May '16 binaries 1
News People are saying Bernie Sanders' wife drove th... May '16 binaries 1
New to Vermont (Apr '15) May '16 Driving While Black 14
Unfriendly City (Aug '15) May '16 Community Disorga... 6
News Bernie Sanders's Wife Just Destroyed An Entire ... May '16 Community Disorga... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelburne Mortgages