Judge finds Daniel Tompkins of Orange guilty of manslaughter,...

Jun 15, 2011 Full story: MassLive.com

Saying his story "doesn't make sense," a Franklin Superior Court judge found Daniel P. Tompkins guilty Tuesday of motor vehicle homicide, manslaughter and other charges stemming from a 2007 crash in Bernardston that killed two people.

Full Story
e2011ma

Boston, MA

#1 Jun 27, 2011
i know Dan personally and met him after this all happend. his choices were very poor that night but so wasn't everyone elses that chose to get in the vehichle im sure they were just out planning to have a great night not thinking anything was going to happen almost all are guilty of having a cpl drinks at some point in their life and getting behind the wheel. i can't imagine the pain the families of the 2 woman went through and the fact her kids will never remember her. Dan will continue to live with his mistake the rest of his life and even though he was silent in the court room his apologies wouldn't matter because he knows the families are not going to forgive him for the loss of his loved ones. I do feel bad for Dan's children has well because they lost their father as well. everyone has their own opinons on situations and no1 is by far the perfect person. Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes the consequences are worse for some then others. my sympathy goes out to evryone involved in the reoccuring nightmare they've endured
danielle tompkins

Presque Isle, ME

#2 Jun 6, 2013
my dad is dan and its not his fault he wasnt even driving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelburne Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Matters: Dec. 11, 2014 Dec 24 Justifier 2
Woman files defamation lawsuit against Bill Cosby Dec 10 Ms. Guest 2
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
BILL COSBY Is A Bigger Monster Than CHARLES MANSON Dec 5 Kevin from michigan 5
Whipps-Lee defeats Andrews in 2nd Franklin Dist... Nov '14 Norma Miarecki 1
Looking for a Band in the Local Area Oct '14 Guitarfleet 1
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical High... Aug '14 Karen 1
Shelburne Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web