Leroy Cortes of Greenfield dead, Luis...

Leroy Cortes of Greenfield dead, Luis Rivera of Holyoke charged with murder in Holyoke shooting

There are 22 comments on the MassLive.com story from Sep 13, 2010, titled Leroy Cortes of Greenfield dead, Luis Rivera of Holyoke charged with murder in Holyoke shooting. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

HOLYOKE - A Greenfield man is dead and a Holyoke man faces murder and other charges after a shooting and daytime foot-chase of a gun-toting man occurred in the Flats on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angie

Franklin, TN

#24 Mar 7, 2011
R.I.P Leroy
almost 6 months since you been gone, still cant believe it. he was such a great friend, great father to his child, and def one true friend you could always count on. like everyone said, he was never the street kinda guy. i remember sittin next to him in math class in high school and helping him whenever he needed it and i would get the same in return. when i first found out on facebook and then heard it on the news i did not want to believe it for one minute. i kept askin everybody, the one who we use to go to school with, i sat next to in math class, play hak with and everybody said yes that leroy. man, just writing this brings tears to my eyes. i really hope luis gets what he deserves.
theres not a day that goes by we dont think of you. only the good die young, we love you and miss you so much
riverz44

Holyoke, MA

#25 Apr 19, 2013
2 lives were lost that day leroy to death and Luis tp the system

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelburne Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenfield police in action. (Jun '11) Jul 23 Ellen 3
Back Property Taxes (Mar '13) Jul 23 Ellen 2
News Pittsfield area job loss likely caused by seaso... Mar '15 Jonathan Melle 4
News Editorial: Downing thinks out of the box Feb '15 six feet under 1
News Woman files defamation lawsuit against Bill Cosby (Dec '14) Dec '14 Ms. Guest 2
BILL COSBY Is A Bigger Monster Than CHARLES MANSON (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kevin from michigan 5
News Jehovah's Witnesses gathering to build Kingdom ... (Sep '13) Oct '13 MarcelB 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelburne Falls Mortgages