Who agrees with Mayor to get rid of f...

Who agrees with Mayor to get rid of fire department

Created by Wondering on Apr 25, 2012

308 votes

Click on an option to vote

agree

disagree

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Supporter

Whiting, IN

#21 Jun 20, 2012
I support hiring these guys back. Come on community pull together and show some support.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jun 21, 2012
why would they even come back, most have been taken by other departments in other counties since we "tax payers" have already footed the bill for their education and training. Especially after this town has already showed them just what they thought of them, "expendable".
sam

Chicago, IL

#23 Jun 21, 2012
All of them are still working for the city. The more belly aching the less respect SFD is getting. This city money was a trainwreck waiting to happen why did the city council let Eble do this to the city?
sam

Chicago, IL

#24 Jun 21, 2012
Thank you lynn hamilton for ed eble. That democrat party is a joke. Fishbowl results you are seeing! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
VOTER

Columbus, IN

#26 Jun 24, 2012
They are working for the city with no benifits. It wont be long until they are gone.
get a clue

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Jun 25, 2012
sam wrote:
All of them are still working for the city. The more belly aching the less respect SFD is getting. This city money was a trainwreck waiting to happen why did the city council let Eble do this to the city?
you need to check the books Eble inherited clints uncle biddle deficit of 400000 got grants to make up, the difference and paved the way for new ideas. Pitts ran off with the money.
City Man

Bloomington, IN

#28 Jun 30, 2012
Nice to see people who dont even live in our county working at fire department taking our tax dollars and the ones that do get layed off.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#29 Jul 2, 2012
enough with the fire department.
who is in charge

Bloomington, IN

#30 Feb 11, 2013
I dont understand how we can expand the city and do away with fire department.
SpareMe73

Linton, IN

#31 Feb 28, 2013
WOW, Perhaps he should start with his staff. You now, the idiot at the front desk that likes to talk to people as if they are 5 years old. I probably have two more degrees than he ever thought of. Then he needs to focus on gross abuse of taxpayer funds being spent, i.e. police vehicles being used for personal use, spending $10,000 on "lawn care", paying more attention to CODE ENFORCEMENT! It would not kill this city to make some new codes also, make these people do some cleaning, slobs! You wonder why you have no business in town, I refuse to open a business next sex offender central.

Then you have a WalMart no bigger than a convenience store. When you constantly listen to narrow minded bigots like Jack Mize, who always say no to letting anything expand; this town or county will never grow and you will keep feeding people like him. So, keep voting in the same worthless idiots you do every time and don't listen to reason. It cracks me up everytime I read this crap and you can never understand why everything is going to crap. DUH!
Sam

Bellevue, WA

#32 Mar 6, 2013
come on people the mayor is going to spend thousand on new stop signs but lay odd firemen that we need to save lifes!the guy is abone head he is just like Obama cut cut cut !
heard

Windsor, WI

#33 Mar 7, 2013
I heard the City is hiring another fireman? thought you said he was shutting it down? I hope they dont hire anymore lazy shit stirrers.
good job

Chicago, IL

#34 Mar 8, 2013
The newspaper article I read said a grant is paying for the signs. I yhink the Mayor is doing an awesome job. Keep it up Mayor Clint!
always right

Bedford, IN

#35 Mar 13, 2013
The mayor is a F-----G IDIOT.IMPEACH HIM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.S.M.O.D. aka Brown Squad 20 hr shannonu 76
Where's the outrage? 21 hr My Opinion 1
What teacher will be at dugger this year? Fri Cassie 4
Allomatic Fri Goody 2
Corruption 3rd time Fri Mrs Rick flower 22
Four Judges Thu curious 6
Sullivan County Magistrate Thu curious 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelburn Mortgages