SOOO Maddddd

Altoona, PA

#1 Jan 26, 2009
I want my money back from Alanar! Will anything ever happen with this. It is like everyone is just forgetting about these people! They stole Millions and millions of dollars from us. Will we get this money back. Why arent they in prison!
Remember

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2009
I think these people will not be forgotten in the end. God will be their judge. I would really hate to have done what they have done when they meet their maker. Which can come at anytime. What they have done is beyond theft. And what is really bad is that did it in the name of God and try to pass it along to fellow friends and christians. I did not buy into their ponzi scheme. They lived and acted like they lived in Beverly Hills. They drover hummers. Christians do not behave like that. They do not flaunt what they have. They help the poor. If you see this happening anywhere again. Beware.
live is to be enjoyed

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2009
Life is to be enjoyed no matter how simple it may be. Some of the happiest people I know live day to day, living a simple God fearing life. The best way to make money is to work for it. Don't be a slacker work as though you are working for God. Most people today go to work and are slackers and will be there 8 hours and only work 4. They spend alot of time goofing off. We all need to take our money and our jobs serious. America has become soft. Now is the time where the good workers will be seperated from the bad workers. The dishonest from the honest. The liar from truthfull. This will happen in jobs, marriage etc. God has not turned his back on us. In these hard times pray every day. Try to be a better perons and things will get better. I am sorry you lost your money. But life is not over. It may have just begun. Usually if you are making money hand over fist in investments, something is wrong. Especially in this day and age.
SOOOO madd

Altoona, PA

#4 Jan 27, 2009
Yes I agree I have never made much money in investments. I am not a rich person. I have worked hard for my money everyday of my life. I want it back! I love God more than anyone but I am human and am mad because these hard times could be a little better if I had that little bit of money that those people stole from me.
Life is to be enjoyed

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2009
I feel really bad or you. God knows your heart but he also needs to see your prayers and your faith. Believe in him and ask each time you get mad at these people for God help in resolving your money matters. Pray that Alanar will be accountable for all they have done for all the people. If everyone who has lost in this matter prays that God will restore their money and they believe that God died for their sins. Everything is possible. Don't give up, Pray, pray, pray until you get mad and pray some more. That is what I do. I pray sometimes up to 10 times a day. This is how I release my tension and have God answer my prayers. Sometimes we have to become humbled to understand what life is about. I think once you funnel your anger in the right direction which is to pray to God for your money problems to be solved as well as your spiritual self to be healed. This is taking it's toll I am sure on both. Hang in there. I will pray along for all of you.
so maddd

Altoona, PA

#6 Jan 29, 2009
You are very sweet thanks for the kind words!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make sullivan great again 2018 election 3 hr OWL 13
Brown Squad Sep 21 Officer Leroy 61
Wanna Be Biker Sep 21 Rescue 12
Sullivan Indiana McDonald"s new 24 hour service Sep 20 Agree 3
country Attic is a joke Sep 20 Agree 2
Shutting Down Streets of Sullivan Sep 17 Dale 2
Sullivan Street Superintendant Sep 17 Tax Payer 11

Shelburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance