unreal

League City, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2009
Okay seems like Sullivan's youth is out of control! I cannot believe the things I read about. Their myspace's are a disgrace. Where are the parents? I am not saying all Sullivan's youth is out of control but there are a lot. Why are they spreading their dirty laundry all over the internet?
Hannity

Bellefonte, PA

#2 Feb 6, 2009
Because there are never any repercussions, but I do not think it is just Sullivan. I was on Yahoo earlier and kids were talking about selling antidepressants to other kids at school and all sorts of stuff.
fed up

Romeoville, IL

#3 Feb 11, 2009
the sullivan kids are goin downhill. parents are strung out on mal prescribed pain meds other drugs. in fact i know one mother had her daughter writing a federal inmate which the mom got fired from the prison for boinking him. i seen his record, 3 robberies, and possesion of a shank. kids grow up thinking these habits are normal and no supervision. if anyone wants to know who it is i can tell u a perfect example of someone who cant raise kids right. it is getting stupid in sullivan county and it wasnt like this when i was a kid.
fed up

Romeoville, IL

#4 Feb 11, 2009
my home has been broken into two almost three times. the third time i called the parent and told her to get control of her kids (10, 8 and a six yr old were involved). the mom is on an array of prescription meds and is worthless.
fed up

Romeoville, IL

#5 Feb 11, 2009
since im on a roll, i can name several pple who run out of their meds three weeks early, and have their kids go buy more at school w the husbands hard earned money! while they sleep all day and have no idea where their kids really are at night. i would love for these parent to loose their kids for a month to get the point across on how to support a society instead of contributing to the problems.
way back

New York, NY

#6 Feb 12, 2009
When I was a kid you had 2 parents. Drug and achohol free parents. We had several children. We were in before dark. We had to let our parents know where we were going and when we would be back. We didn't run the streets, or stay all night or have people stay all night with us. We had a yard we played in it. We were not latch key kids. We worked and paid our way. Our parents weren't controling they cared. We had supper on the table eveynight around 5 p.m. Our parents didn;t go anywhere we couldn't. The Elks, diamond, runts were unheard by our parents. We went to church. I tried to raise my children the same way. They got made fun of at school. That is what is wrong. We accept. Parents go to bars, doing drugs etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelburn filth Thu gross 3
How about all the boob jobs in Sullivan Oct 18 Dirty Mike and th... 1
drugs Oct 18 tmoney 1
Rocking Auctions Oct 18 Jennifer O 3
dugger Oct 18 tmoney 1
Prison (Jun '16) Oct 16 Billy 35
Stress games increased (Nov '15) Oct 16 Billy 74

Shelburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance