Wrong-way driver had suicide note

Wrong-way driver had suicide note

There are 6 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Sep 5, 2011, titled Wrong-way driver had suicide note. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

The accident sent him and two others to the hospital, totaled two cars and shut down the highway for 2 hours, according to Indiana State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

cj foster

Portland, TN

#1 Sep 8, 2011
fu** all you guys tht crack head is my uncle... and im pretty sure he wasnt trying to kill those other people he probably just got frightened when the cops tried to pull him over so think of more sh* to say b4 you go judjing ppl
well

Newburgh, IN

#2 Sep 8, 2011
cj foster wrote:
fu** all you guys tht crack head is my uncle... and im pretty sure he wasnt trying to kill those other people he probably just got frightened when the cops tried to pull him over so think of more sh* to say b4 you go judjing ppl
no fu** you because his ass wanted to be stupid and drive on the wrong side of the road to flee cops he killed an innocent person! if he wanted to kill himself there are others ways!!! the person that died is someones grandparent im sure think about them before you make such a heartless remark prick!

Since: Sep 11

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 8, 2011
cj foster wrote:
No doubt, f#% him, he risked the lives of some innocent people because hes a crackhead. It's just too bad he didn't have the rest of his inbred fam (mainly you) with him
cj foster

Portland, TN

#4 Sep 9, 2011
1st of all he didnt kill anybody dumb as* and dont be a bitch gimme your name you got mine cuz i aint scared bit**
duh

Newburgh, IN

#5 Sep 10, 2011
cj foster wrote:
1st of all he didnt kill anybody dumb as* and dont be a bitch gimme your name you got mine cuz i aint scared bit**
Either way he could have dumbass I agree with the other poster maybe your heartless ass should of been in the car with him. Put youraelf in the other peoples shoes prick
Peter Gozinya

United States

#6 Sep 14, 2011
There ya go now open your mouth one more time and I will give ya swolen tonsils.
cj foster wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison (Jun '16) 11 hr Guardian of thugs 57
Unit team is better (May '17) 11 hr Guardian of thugs 40
dugger town 15 hr Purple cow 3
anger the mayor ? 22 hr wazzup 3
Why all the Illegals in Sullivan this spring ag... Fri corruption 4
Drugs in Southwest Sullivan Schools Apr 16 Concerned 1
Riot unit (May '17) Apr 16 Lieutenant Dan 33

Shelburn Jobs

Personal Finance

Shelburn Mortgages