Where to look for nice single or soon...

Where to look for nice single or soon to be single

Posted in the Shelburn Forum

Shy Guy

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2009
Where does a nice guy or gal go to meet single or wanting to be single people in Sullivan. I am a guy but I was told the Diamond. You can get action in or out side.

I saw a couple that were not exactly single yet. But that doesn't seem to stop them. If you gals want to meet me send me your #
Sweet thing

San Ramon, CA

#2 Feb 27, 2009
Shy Guy, I am a nice girl, looking for some shy guy action. I am in the processing of thinking about singlehood. I will be at Runts on Friday 2/27/09 and maybe Saturday night around 9:00 p.m. maybe 10:00 p.m. whenever I can sneak out. I will be the slender model looking type. I have a nice tan and a rockin bod. My assets will be exposed. My husband tells me I have the bod of a 19 year old. But he is boring. Don't be afraid to approach me. I will be smiling alot. I am the life of the party. My hair is done more stylish than anyone in the place.
Sweet thing

San Ramon, CA

#3 Feb 27, 2009
If I get no action at Runts I plan to go to the Diamond on friday 3/7 around 9:30 or 10 p.m. and again on Saturday. I hope to see you Shy Guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timmy Richardson 6 hr JJ 2
Paranormal Activity-Sullivan County (Dec '09) Oct 22 Runner 130
Liquor Store Fourm Oct 21 Montezuma Terrorist 1
News 120 years for Johnus Orr in Sullivan double hom... Oct 20 Della 13
For Our Sullivan County Democrats Oct 19 weneedjobs 28
Unit team going down Oct 15 Tick tock 23
News Plea deal reached in molestation, exploitation ... Oct 15 Danny T 2

Shelburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance