stabd up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I believe they have always drug tested staff at the Luke house for directors or volunteers or residents if people want to say names of directors and accuse them of things that are absurd and untrue then you should say your name as well you didn't have a problem saying theirs. I don't buy it not one bit. I think the Luke house is a good thing and does help people,and our community.
Its a shame

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I was so pleased when I heard of the Luke House, and I still support it and hope everything gets worked out. I will tell you right when it went to the dumps.... when they let Shearl Pickrd become a director. She is a con artist, and always has been. She has a way of blaming everything on others, but if you really look, I can guarantee it all started going down hill with her. I think the number one thing the Luke House can do is have a strict law on when recovering addicts can be a part of the administration, if ever. I also feel and understand that a recovering addicts testimony can help others, but they don't need to be DIRECTORS! Jeez! Also, there should be strict rules on mentors or administrators not having "relations" with the people there to get help. Show some damn professionalism!!!!!!!!! Again, I pray the Luke House gets back on its feet and continues to help people who want to get help. There are always going to be relapses, and the program won't help the majority of people there, that's not the programs fault, it is the addiction. If it were easy to stop, there would be no such thing as an addict!!!!!!!!
beentheir

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

i belive well get a pation going to shut the house down i know a major portion of residents that will agree
BIGGIN

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

stabd up wrote:
I believe they have always drug tested staff at the Luke house for directors or volunteers or residents if people want to say names of directors and accuse them of things that are absurd and untrue then you should say your name as well you didn't have a problem saying theirs. I don't buy it not one bit. I think the Luke house is a good thing and does help people,and our community.
I never said a name dumb---..but i think it's the same one who got caught drinking before and no one there takes there own drug test.STUPID.
solo

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Thank You!
tom

Loves Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

A study done in Britain in 2008 showed that the average cost of a addict during his or her lifetime to society was 833,000. pounds which is in todays dollars $1,345,461.60. These cost include medical cost, welfare, lost productivity, court cost, incarceration, the cost of crime to others, and the impact of others who become co addicted because addicts tend to drag others down with them. Who knows what the cost is today. To the people who bemoan the limited success rate or don't think recovery is worth it consider your portion of just one addicts cost to you even if it is just the money in taxes and added cost. Recovery work if you want it I have 35 years from drugs
lamont

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

beentheir wrote:
i belive well get a pation going to shut the house down i know a major portion of residents that will agree
'belive''well''pation'?!?!?! What kinda shiit have you been smokin'?
lamont

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

...and I just noticed your name..are you trying to say 'beenTHERE'???dumb$?*&!!
Valerie

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

The Luke House is a great place for people to begin to get their lives in order. The only problem The Luke House has is the fact people who have no addicts in their lives hate it. The believe all addicts should be in jail. To the ones that say it is a joke, please explain to me exactly how it is a joke. The people who have been their for the right reasons have stayed clean. The ones that have been there and talk bad about it are either using again, been kicked out, or only used it for a way out of jail. You get out of it what you put in it. There is a meeting on Thursday nights at 7:00pm. Everyone is welcome to come. After attending the meeting please stay and tell the director, residents, board members, or me,if you want, how to make it better. I am sure they would love your input.
yep

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

the luke house is just an easier way for sullivan to have a wh*re house and a drug dispensing place it seems to me.
big jack

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

valerie you make good sense yep you are a jackass that makes know sense

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Shelburn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shelburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••