tlh arrested in jenkin's

tlh arrested in jenkin's

Posted in the Shelbiana Forum

WANDERING

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Apr 10, 2012
i was just told that this person was arrested for trying to dig up the grave of one barry smallwood,people who are close to the perp said that earlier in the day they heard him crying and yelling the dead man's name when the family member's went to look for him they found a picture of the two in a provocative pose with a red heart that appeared to be broken in half drew across it,so this led them to believe that he went to the cemetary where mr.smallwood was laid to rest..if this is true then this man is sick and need's help,he is insane and think's he may be able to rekindle this old flame and will not believe that mr.smallwood is deceased.(personal note....this is just hearsay from a person that told me,and not a personal opinion of mr.whitaker)
HAMMER

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Apr 11, 2012
is this really true?lmmfao,to bad i dident think of this one first.tell me that this is the truth legend,did u finally have a nervous breakdown
HAMMER

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2012
lol
HAMMER

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Apr 12, 2012
and now he got caught at wal-mart to....nasty
HAMMER

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Apr 15, 2012
notice how he has not touched this thread....because he know's it is the truth
SWEET BARRY

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2013
Hey Patrick this is your Barry boo I am back for some long haired metal rock loving from my sweet Patrick,I heard that you and outlaw were caught up at the overlook and I am willing to get past that if you are my love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Neti Neti 173,007
Howard Keith Hall 25 min An American and p... 55
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 27 min Trumpkin 41,473
Pike Cent Under Investigation 36 min I have had it 85
Black Hawk Mining 1 hr Chip 14
Rodney Scott wins (May '14) 1 hr Not This Time 31
Andy Beshear Next KY Governor!!! 1 hr Funny 70

Shelbiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbiana Mortgages