estill blackburn

Powell, TN

#1 Jun 27, 2012
I need someone to help me out. Estill is my ex who i have three children by. We have been split for almost two years and he hasnt paid the first dime in child support. He never sees them and refuses to help me in anyway. Ive tried to have him served more than once but somehow or another he gets out of it. And now he has moved. He wont tell me to where, so i am asking any and everyone for help. I need to get him served so he can be made to help. If possible, i need to know where he works too so that i can turn it in to the cse. Thanks for reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 180,074
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 31 min Visitor Bob 497
Word Association (Aug '11) 33 min Visitor Bob 8,930
Army Should Build Border Wall. 33 min Bubba 58
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 34 min Visitor Bob 28,202
Add-A-Word(tm) (Oct '09) 35 min Visitor Bob 309
PMC Clinics 1 hr Hungry 8

Shelbiana Jobs

Personal Finance

Shelbiana Mortgages