food city cheaters
want to keep my boyfriend

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2010
could anyone tell me who's cheating at food city?
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2010
Which Food City are you talking about?
want to keep my boyfriend

Pikeville, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Which Food City are you talking about?
the one at shelbiana
Babe

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2010
well you already know he is
if you know

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2010
who are the girls there that have or are cheating?
old or new

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Nov 17, 2010
please give me some names of some of the women who worked there or use too!
do you know

Ransom, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2010
who are the guys there that are cheating? sure wish that one woman would catch on! that her man has been cheating for over 6 months.
for sure

Harold, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2010
I already know who your talking about, she works the register. & he works there too. thats old news, they was caught a while back!
promises

Ransom, KY

#9 Dec 15, 2010
their secrets are safe with me.
HoHoHo

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 21, 2010
I don't know who is cheating at Food City. But something that I do know for sure is that there is a woman that works down there and she is after any man that would have her! I think she is a manager over the registers but I am not for sure. Any man that she thinks is good looking she will follow them around like a hound dog! If you don't go to the register she is working at she will come to where the man is and bag groceries! I have watched this go on with my own two eyes. She don't care if the mans wife is standing right beside of him either she will still do it. I can't believe the managers at Food City let this go on. One day she is going to do it and someone is going to put her in her place. To beat it all she is a married woman! I would just like to know how she would like it if someone done this sh*t to her husband with her standing there. So if you go in Food City and a girl makes a beline to the register you are checking out at then you know what is going on. This is Facts!
food city ooo

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Jan 3, 2011
HoHoHo wrote:
I don't know who is cheating at Food City. But something that I do know for sure is that there is a woman that works down there and she is after any man that would have her! I think she is a manager over the registers but I am not for sure. Any man that she thinks is good looking she will follow them around like a hound dog! If you don't go to the register she is working at she will come to where the man is and bag groceries! I have watched this go on with my own two eyes. She don't care if the mans wife is standing right beside of him either she will still do it. I can't believe the managers at Food City let this go on. One day she is going to do it and someone is going to put her in her place. To beat it all she is a married woman! I would just like to know how she would like it if someone done this sh*t to her husband with her standing there. So if you go in Food City and a girl makes a beline to the register you are checking out at then you know what is going on. This is Facts!
is it Kim Damron because she worked there...dunno about now? She would jump anything that gave her a nod.
HoHoHo

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 3, 2011
No her name is not Kim. This girl has brown hair, just pay attention the next time you are in there and you will see who I am talking about!!
agree

Ransom, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2011
I already know your talking about me, and im seeing your man too!
HoHoHo

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2011
In your dreams baby! You couldn't ever take my man so get over yourself! You need to quit worrying about every man that walks in the door and do your job thats what you get paid for! If you want to be a sl*t hit the street and quit working at Food City! But don't think for one second that you could ever take my man because that is a joke! YOU ARE A JOKE!
really believe

Ransom, KY

#15 Jan 17, 2011
He does want me, espically when he comes in and buys 1 item! that he could pick up anywhere else. and HoHoHo guess what? i check him out, always!
food city shopper

Kimper, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2011
So, what are some of the hot ladies names that works there? Im looking!
good god

Macon, GA

#17 Jan 19, 2011
who cares about who is mounting who behind others backs,it happens all the time.as long as they are not knotted up over the meat section,lol......
HoHoHo

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 19, 2011
You are so funny (Really Believe)! Who do you think this is? I know where my husband is all day every day. You are so full of sh*t! See you know what you do, but the question is does your husband?? You are a low down dirty sl*t to get on here and admitt that you do that sh*t! So honey anyday you think that you can try and take my man go ahead and try! You ain't got it in you!
Concerned

Ransom, KY

#19 May 17, 2011
What is this womens 1st name??? Just wondering cause I thought my husband may have been seeing someone there... They both denied it tho?
HoHoHo

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Jun 9, 2011
Not sure what her name is but she is over the registers up front and she works I think in the evenings! She won't be hard to figure out all you got to do is take your husband in there and she will follow you around humping your leg basically! She is disgusting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert E. Lee, The Real Hero!! 5 hr MAN OF MAYHEM 49
back to school or the corner? 6 hr Sad 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Truth 166,410
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 6 hr karma 54
Ashley Brown lied to voters 8 hr Geez 33
Failed Eclipse, Once Again Pike County Looks St... 8 hr Weather Man 3
monk sanders (Mar '16) 8 hr Phelps Mayor 3

Shelbiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance