Judges in Warren County

Judges in Warren County

Posted in the Sheffield Forum

Grow up

Warren, PA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
When can we vote these guys out of here. Recently one made a decsion that could put my life in danger and he didn't think twice about it.
Wonder

Warren, PA

#2 Apr 10, 2015
Grow up wrote:
When can we vote these guys out of here. Recently one made a decsion that could put my life in danger and he didn't think twice about it.
I like how everyone if buddy buddy. Da and public defender. Oh not to mention all the cops. Crooked town.
joker

Jamestown, NY

#3 Mar 3, 2016
seems like the court system in warren are crooked including the judges.
Iknow

Jamestown, NY

#4 Mar 4, 2016
yes its because no one investigates them. They are above all or didnt you know that?
steeeeeve

Warren, PA

#5 Mar 5, 2016
Let me guess: more goofballs that did something illegal and are mad that they have to pay for their actions. You guys must be more friends or "co-workers" of Geiger
russell native

Clarendon, PA

#6 Mar 7, 2016
steeeeeve wrote:
Let me guess: more goofballs that did something illegal and are mad that they have to pay for their actions. You guys must be more friends or "co-workers" of Geiger
Was not that long ago a defendant already sentenced and in a pittsburgh prison. Wrote a letter to the judge and Da threatening them. He was hauled back into the warren county court house and given a additional 40 years in prison. This for a piece of paper with ink on it.Regardless of what the ink said it really had no way of damaging anyone.Basically a life sentence, not only are they entitled but expect blood for any violations.Always expected this to come back and cost the warren county tax payers ,nothing yet. 40 years is a long time ,could still come back to bite em in the ass.
steeeeeve

Warren, PA

#7 Mar 7, 2016
I know you don't like it, but we are a nation of rules.

The law says you can't threaten people. Now, if you live in the hills and are a yokel, russell native, maybe you can get away with being threatening for a while, even in writing. But if you're dumb enough to be in jail, and send a threat? You get more time in the pokey. Common sense.
russell native

Clarendon, PA

#8 Mar 11, 2016
steeeeeve wrote:
I know you don't like it, but we are a nation of rules.
The law says you can't threaten people. Now, if you live in the hills and are a yokel, russell native, maybe you can get away with being threatening for a while, even in writing. But if you're dumb enough to be in jail, and send a threat? You get more time in the pokey. Common sense.
Steeve you my friend have been brain washed ,did it happen in school or while you lived in your closet Have no idea who this was but 40 years for paper and ink scribbled on it is wrong.This is a human being ,now a human being without a future..Maybe he deserves to be in jail but not for the rest of his life.Steeve its jerks like you with no compassion for your fellow human being,that are ruining this country. You should go join up with Pascuzzi a looser like you would be valuable to him ,anyone that will blindly follow his cult like following.
steeeeeve

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2016
russell, I notice that you refuse to mention how your rights are getting trampled as you whined about a month or so ago. The truth is that they aren't being trampled.

You're one of those jobless dudes that likes to burp out a post every now and then.

If you are dumb enough to write a threat down on paper, you get time. This is common sense.

So, which is it: you are dumb enough to do it, or lack common sense to understand this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alicia pape Jun 23 Clair 10
News Council decides not to change burning ordinance... Jun 22 stop the madness 1
News Flexing its mussels Jun 21 stop the madness 1
Branden Busche Jun 17 Who dat 9
News Head officially announced as part of LHU recrui... Jun 17 Ted 1
Did Kitty leave Otis??? Jun 16 KITTY 11
News Muzzy sent to jail, tagged as Me... (Jul '13) Jun 15 Burn pedophiles 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheffield Mortgages