TD Bank plans to auction off Pittsfie...

TD Bank plans to auction off Pittsfield-area Burger Kings

There are 5 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Nov 27, 2012, titled TD Bank plans to auction off Pittsfield-area Burger Kings. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

With a deal to sell the three former Pittsfield-area Burger King restaurants having all but fallen through, the bank that holds the mortgage on the properties is moving forward with plans to sell them at auction on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

renaldo

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 27, 2012
maybe Pittsfield can turn them into drive thru Meth clinics with the free cash they take from the taxpayers.
Arlos ghost

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Nov 27, 2012
renaldo wrote:
maybe Pittsfield can turn them into drive thru Meth clinics with the free cash they take from the taxpayers.
Or a halfway house for former mayors who failed at life
Yum Yum

Saugerties, NY

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Heard McDonald Corp. and Burgr King corp. got into a bidding war. Merrill rd. sold for twice its value.
inside story

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Yum Yum wrote:
Heard McDonald Corp. and Burgr King corp. got into a bidding war. Merrill rd. sold for twice its value.
That is only because they offered to throw in 100 pounds of burgers that was left in the storage pod out back
Praxis33

Dalton, MA

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Tell me more about my eyes. I love you Glenn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Hitchhiking Robot's Journey West Ends Early..... 11 hr Mean Americans 1
News Bernard A. Drew: Sensational crimes not new, ev... Aug 1 cops are liars an... 2
Real Praxis33 is a turd Jul 24 dlebreux 1
former students of the desisto school in stockb... (Feb '11) Jul 6 iilongtimago 43
News Alan Chartock: Fate of Main Street turning lane... Jun '15 Glen Back 1
News Alan Chartock: Targeting second-home owners is ... May '15 Glen Back 3
News Ex-chief Buffis pleads not guilty in federal court (Aug '13) May '15 cops are liars an... 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheffield Mortgages