former students of the desisto school...

former students of the desisto school in stockbridge mass

Posted in the Sheffield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
silverfoxx

Daphne, AL

#1 Feb 18, 2011
would love to speak to you about what happened

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Who may you be silverfox?
silverfox

Daphne, AL

#3 Mar 14, 2011
i am someone who is disheartened that you all had to go thru those things and would luv just to talk to you all i used to work at a school like that but was nothing like the horrors ive read from you all my email is [email protected]
silverfox

Daphne, AL

#5 Mar 16, 2011
I appreciate your honesty there are other websites where the ex students tell the real stories please email me at [email protected] it's bizarre that this went on in stockbridge and no one would listen they also have another school in mexico gos knows what happened to those kids go to fornits home of wayward fora
silverfox

Daphne, AL

#6 Mar 17, 2011
Read in the Berkshire Eagle about Rodney Ball pleading guilty to killing his mother Donna wow shocking
15 years

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 17, 2011
I am at work right now, but will be emailing you.
Rodney ball? I have talked to him before, and he had always denied it! I am glad justice will be served. What a sick man.
Unknown

Gilbert, AZ

#8 Mar 25, 2011
I'm not able to see anything more then comments on here. I recently have had flashbacks of things that I tried to suppress during my time there. That is what caused me to start researching. I had found a forum at one point that had a lot of posts of former students and I cannot find it now. What information are you all looking for? I attended the Desisto school during 1993.
Unknown

Gilbert, AZ

#9 Mar 25, 2011
I actually did find the forum thread. It is here. I wish I could say the horrors of the Desisto School were all vicious rumours. Unfortunately the truth is probably worse then what people know.

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php...
MrsLightyears

Spring, TX

#10 Apr 5, 2011
I get the chills every time I think about that place. Everything is mostly true that happened at that school. I hated that place. It was a crazy mind altering place to be. I'm so glad it is over. It has changed my life forever, and not for the better. It still has me screwed up emotionally. Mentally. It really was hell.
silverfox

Daphne, AL

#11 Apr 6, 2011
would you email me at [email protected] i would love to speak to you about it.
CaleyD

San Luis, AZ

#12 Nov 4, 2011
I was tortured here for 7 months after my controlling father sent me here for fighting back at him after he beat my brothers and I for over a decade. Several men would hold would hold me down and pour thorazine down my throat through a turkey baster like instrument. They would confine me in the corner in a room they called "the farm". As my head would bob down someone would come up from behind me and pull my hair or whack my head to keep me from falling asleep. Then before i would fall asleep at night they would drug me once again so that I would not try to get away. I eventually jumped through a window all drugged out on thorazine and had to be hospitalized at which point the people at the hospital in massachusetts pleaded for my mother to take me away, which she finally did. Ironically my father sent me here for taking drugs. I saw other kids there getting drugged with me. I was there in 1997-98ish. There was another kid that jumped out a window before me. They started replacing the broken glass with plexiglass everytime somebody would jump through one. About half the windows were plexiglass. I know there were more. I was at the stockbridge location where Mr. Desisto lived. I was in the shacks behind the mansion. Today, I'm kinda a normal person. I just came across this and i had no idea there was a chat site on this. I want to talk with somebody else that this happened to.
YuppieScum

Bow, NH

#13 Dec 13, 2011
silverfoxx wrote:
I attended the school 1978/79 school year and yes in sleepy stockbridge mass this stuff was happening.
I wonder what happened to some of my friend's.
The good news is I am ok today.
linda

United States

#14 Jan 1, 2012
i attended his place in ny...i had the thorazine treatment for awhile.....desisto actually slapped me awake during math class more than once.....i am happy to say...he didn't care for me in the least, i finally refused to attend one of the all night, remove the furniture dorm meetings we had about stealing....i simply went to my bedroom and refused to leave my bed....got expelled off campus for that one. they decided that because we were going on spring break a few days later, they would simply send me then...never told my parents..i did...they didn't believe me,,mom said if i didn't get on the plane, then i was not to come home...so i ran away,,i was 16 at the time..then my life really got crappy for awhile...i believe i am a stronger person for those experiences...but it took so long to undo the bs. now i am trying to find classmates to sort out all the weird junk in my head...yes lets talk about it....email [email protected]
CaleyD wrote:
I was tortured here for 7 months after my controlling father sent me here for fighting back at him after he beat my brothers and I for over a decade. Several men would hold would hold me down and pour thorazine down my throat through a turkey baster like instrument. They would confine me in the corner in a room they called "the farm". As my head would bob down someone would come up from behind me and pull my hair or whack my head to keep me from falling asleep. Then before i would fall asleep at night they would drug me once again so that I would not try to get away. I eventually jumped through a window all drugged out on thorazine and had to be hospitalized at which point the people at the hospital in massachusetts pleaded for my mother to take me away, which she finally did. Ironically my father sent me here for taking drugs. I saw other kids there getting drugged with me. I was there in 1997-98ish. There was another kid that jumped out a window before me. They started replacing the broken glass with plexiglass everytime somebody would jump through one. About half the windows were plexiglass. I know there were more. I was at the stockbridge location where Mr. Desisto lived. I was in the shacks behind the mansion. Today, I'm kinda a normal person. I just came across this and i had no idea there was a chat site on this. I want to talk with somebody else that this happened to.
nicknice

Manchester, CT

#15 Feb 20, 2012
i was an inmate of that fucked up school from 1994-95 and saw many,many,many BAD things go on. The school,and mike desisto himself, prayed on the fact that we were troubled kids and no one would listen to us, or belive us if they did. Myself and about 20 other boys aged 13-16 were confined to the commen area of the "new boys" dorm for 3 days in nothing but our underware, no blankets, no pillows and nothing to eat but 1 small box of dry all-bran for each meal. Oh, but they gave us all the water we wanted, so kind of them.This was our punishment for me staging a quasie revolt, and untill we all sucumbed to the "program" we GOT NOTHING. That is just one of lots of good times I had in my 10 months there. I ran away twice, the 2nd time making it out. Fuck You mike desisto,I told you the first time I met you that you were less then shit on the bottem of my sneakers, and I was right. Rot In Hell
Sparky

Castle Hayne, NC

#16 Mar 20, 2012
I spent time @ Stockbridge and can attest that these tales are true.
Gabby

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 May 28, 2012
Imwas at Desisto for 1996. Would have loved to bang Nicole Math..
Hey Gabby

Norwalk, CT

#18 Jun 5, 2012
Nicole Math left in about 1986, do you still want to bang her now? http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Nicole_Mon...
Chris

Brazil

#19 Jun 10, 2012
I was there from 1989-1990. at 14 years old
silverfoxx51

Daphne, AL

#20 Jun 11, 2012
heard that place is for sale can't believe that one person came forward to help these kids. sick. Anyone can write to me about this it's [email protected]
Ex student

San Miguel De Allende, Mexico

#21 Jan 22, 2013
silverfoxx wrote:
My siter and I were at Desito from 78-81 if you would like to know what it was like before all the crazy stuff, we have all heard about, i would be happy to talk with you. Mine and my siters perspective on Desisito is somewhat different then the other people on this thread. Not saying it was great, i ran away twice.

I knew and delt with michael alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Renewed Beacon TIF is right for Pi... May 19 cops are degener... 1
News Beacon Cinema exceeding expectations (Jan '10) May 18 a Divine Comedy 17
News Our Opinion: New Taconic a demonstration of fai... May 16 cops are degener... 3
News Ex-chief Buffis pleads not guilty in federal court (Aug '13) May 16 cops are degener... 38
News Ex-Police Chief Buffis to sell home to pay for ... (Sep '13) May 15 The Public Offender 31
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody May 12 Janet f 30
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) May 10 EverettCitizen 327
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheffield Mortgages