New adult education programs coming t...

New adult education programs coming to Berkshire Community College

There are 4 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jan 12, 2013, titled New adult education programs coming to Berkshire Community College. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

After the closing of the South Berkshire Educational Collaborative last summer, southern Berkshire County residents had no comprehensive adult basic education program to turn to for help and guidance in the fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

dr Phillip

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Jan 13, 2013
fall time wrote:
It would make better sense to teach these aleady brinwashed kids about the constitution & how liberalism dosen't work.
You are a perfect example of a brainwashed kid. Hopefully you get hit by a bus on your way to your job at Burger King before you take out your imaginary assault weapons and hurt people.
Snookie

Bennington, VT

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Let me guess. dr Phillip = Dr Pendyke = The Public Offender = Ozzie?
Snookie

Bennington, VT

#6 Jan 13, 2013
DumbDumbDumbDumb
Yuck

Bronx, NY

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Bennington,VT Now there's a real go nowhere place...let me guess your a single mother...fat and lay on your back for EBT'S...doyou have fb?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Hitchhiking Robot's Journey West Ends Early..... 21 hr Mean Americans 1
News Bernard A. Drew: Sensational crimes not new, ev... Aug 1 cops are liars an... 2
Real Praxis33 is a turd Jul 24 dlebreux 1
former students of the desisto school in stockb... (Feb '11) Jul 6 iilongtimago 43
News Alan Chartock: Fate of Main Street turning lane... Jun '15 Glen Back 1
News Alan Chartock: Targeting second-home owners is ... May '15 Glen Back 3
News Ex-chief Buffis pleads not guilty in federal court (Aug '13) May '15 cops are liars an... 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheffield Mortgages