Storm puts off town meeting

Storm puts off town meeting

There are 1 comment on the Berkshire Eagle story from May 4, 2010, titled Storm puts off town meeting. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The Egremont annual town meeting has been postponed until Thursday due to a declared state of emergency for the town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Wail away

Albany, NY

#1 May 6, 2010
The useless "emergency warning" sirens a town resident is proposing could have warned everyone instead of just using the reverse 911 system! Nothing like using antiquated equipment when we have modern day devices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two more indicted in former Eagleton School abu... Fri DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Fri DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) Jun 23 joeheather 34
News Is Route 1 traffic light needed? (Sep '06) Jun 21 For OPECs eyes only 2
News Ex-Police Chief Buffis to sell home to pay for ... (Sep '13) Jun 19 cops are degener... 36
News Woman of Color recognize local graduates for ac... May 30 the city I hate 3
News Berkshire students' art brings color, cheer to ... May 28 DCF CPS DSS are ... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheffield Mortgages