a I cana t believe they walked awaya

a I cana t believe they walked awaya

There are 4 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Sep 16, 2009, titled a I cana t believe they walked awaya. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The plane, a Cessna 208 with a pilot and five passengers, hit the soybean field off Route 41 at about 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, flames licking at its fuselage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Housatonic, MA

#2 Sep 17, 2009
Interogated by FAA agents??? What??? You make it sound like the Gestapo.But what more can onw expect from a rag like the Beagle.

Since: Sep 09

Agawam, MA

#3 Sep 17, 2009
Herbie, it's a common word. "To question formally and systematically." Le mot juste.
The FAA takes it seriously when an airplane falls out of the sky.
It's OK to use grown-up vocabulary.

One entry found.

* Main Entry: in·ter·ro·gate
* Pronunciation:\in-ˈte r-ə-ˌg&# 257;t,-ˈte-r&#601 ;-\
* Function: transitive verb
* Inflected Form(s): in·ter·ro·gat·ed; in·ter·ro·gat·ing
* Etymology: Latin interrogatus, past participle of interrogare, from inter-+ rogare to ask — more at right
* Date: 15th century

1 : to question formally and systematically
2 : to give or send out a signal to (as a transponder) for triggering an appropriate response
synonyms see ask

Davenport, IA

#4 Sep 17, 2009
quit tour bitch'n...be happy for them that they are all alive........DAH

Adams, MA

#5 Sep 17, 2009
Man that is one crackerjack piece of reporting- for a fourth grader! The first few paragraphs are just so, so jumpy, jolty, and bad. And it sure would be nice to have learned why the plane was carrying such a cargo. Once again, the Eagle barely gets off the ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
former students of the desisto school in stockb... (Feb '11) Wed Danielle Alaimo 55
News Issues of safety, solutions of hope: Housatonic... Oct 24 The Worlds Bigges... 46
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) Oct 21 Lmp101 43
News Monument Mountain school community looks to add... Oct 20 The Great Satan 4
News Candidate Stein talks green plans Governor long... (Jun '10) Oct 19 The Great Satan 6
News Alleged racist threat was 'free speech,' not ha... Oct 17 The Great Satan 5
News Woman who fought OUI pleads guilty Oct 10 Cops are degenerates 2

Sheffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheffield Mortgages