Sheffield Numerous events planned for...

Sheffield Numerous events planned for Saturdaya s Mumbet Day

There are 2 comments on the Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week story from Aug 16, 2010, titled Sheffield Numerous events planned for Saturdaya s Mumbet Day. In it, Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week reports that:

A full day of events on Saturday, hosted by the Trustees of Reservations and the Upper Housatonic Valley African American Heritage Trail is scheduled to honor Mumbet, the first slave to successfully sue for her freedom, and whose suit opened the way for the abolition of slavery in Massachusetts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week.

I Wonder

Westfield, MA

#1 Aug 17, 2010
Who is this VanSant women who has popped up in recent months? She is in everything. Mostly where something is FREE.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 17, 2010
I Wonder wrote:
Who is this VanSant women who has popped up in recent months? She is in everything. Mostly where something is FREE.
I'm sure she is some welfare leech. They usually turn up at free events, to "support the cause"...... plus get a free meal out of the deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield City Council: Candidate steps up for... Mar 24 Shakes My Head 6
News New Helen Moon Announces Candidacy For Pittsfie... Mar 22 Choochie 5
News ICE arrests Great Barrington man on decade-old ... Mar 20 Jose Dryback 66
News Feds: ATM skimmer admits stealing $127,000 Mar 19 Jose dry back 7
News It's serious when the coffeehouses close Mar 15 Cops are Degenerates 2
News Is Route 1 traffic light needed? (Sep '06) Mar 10 Shrinking shares 12
Erica Mello Murdered? (Oct '06) Mar 8 queencpt 27

Sheffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance